ITT: Yea Forums approved singers

ITT: Yea Forums approved singers

Attached: 1568887691617.jpg (1080x1331, 321K)

I dont like the white supremacy bullshit, but god, she has the mentality of a 14 year old

That one

Being woke in 2019 is a huge yikes.

Hispanic supremacy is worse

I don't like white supremacy, but KFC needs to bring back the Double Down.

He redpilled

Based simply based

this is true. Every Mexican they hire abt Disneyland sucks at customer support and is usually chatting with the another Mexican. The whites that work there act like they’ll be murdered if they don’t please you (ie actually make it worth the money)
t. half mexican

wow literally

Bro

Clearly she doesnt see that Turkish Supremacy is the worst

Attached: D6AC06AC-FBC7-49E6-BC71-D41A88A45120.jpg (1687x2070, 701K)

White supremacy? Really? Worse than Han Chinese supremacy, that is actively wiping out Tibetan and Uighur peoples?

Why are leftist white women so hopelessly stupid and ignorant? I'm genuinely seething right now.

>Her marketing team is creating a public persona for her with the mentality of a 14 year old.
ftfy

she is speaking to her fanbase user

Her marketing team wants a good shiska whore now for hollywood shekels

The leftist definition of "white supremacy" is white people engaging in the exact sort of in-group behavior every other race on earth engages in.

China would never allow native Han Chinese people to be demographically replaced; if it was ever projected to look that way, the government would take direct action to stop it, through putting heavy restrictions on immigration or whatever. This would be normal and expected.

It's nearly impossible for a non-jew to immigrate to Israel. This is normal and expected.

But white people who believe that largely white nations should remain white are "supremacists," "pure evil," etc.

abloobloo poor oppressed white people
cry me a river fucking nazi

tl;dr: I SAW A BROWN PERSON TODAY. YUROP IZ IN RUINS!!1!

Kill yourself

Because Chinese suprematists aren't problem in the west you dumb incel

There are no notable white supremacist movements in the west either

The reason white supremacy ever existed in the first place -- and it LONG predates the European settling of the New World -- is that whites rose to the top of the racial heap by becoming more advanced than the other races. White folks (and north Asians), by having to adapt or die to live in places with cold winters, and all the challenges that brings, learned how to do things that other races hadn't even begun. Navigating the oceans, temperate zone farming where you have to make the harvest last until the next one, constructing shelters sturdy enough to weather northern winters, and learning how to heat them, the invention of firearms which greatly facilitated obtaining enough meat, and came in handy for war and defense. And eventually, for subjugating the weaker, less advanced people.

Equatorial peoples -- Africans, South Asians, Islanders, Aborigines -- tend to be the most primitive of people because their environment encouraged sloth and laziness. Life was (relatively) easy. Food was abundant year round. Outside of not getting eaten by lions or crocodiles, life did not force a great amount of industry onto equatorial peoples.

Cutting to the chase: In 2019, we don't necessarily need white global rule anymore. But it would be a grave mistake to replace white rule with black rule, for example. History is instructive on this point. I'm lookin' at you, Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa. Turning over leadership to non-whites never seems to improve a place very much.

When people of color call for white genocide (usually on social media), I reply, "Be careful! You WILL miss us. When things start going wrong -- and they will -- you WILL miss us."

There's a subtle, but important difference between oppression from whites and white leadership. The former is always malignant. The latter can be malignant, but is often benign. Whites should never keep others down. But they can be very helpful in positive leadership roles.

Attached: 1541104545514.jpg (474x266, 25K)

>Because Chinese suprematists aren't problem in the west
Tell that to Vancouver

the Republican party

Literally the alt right
>inb4 it doesn't exist

She's doing a really bad job at pretending to be woke

Woah internet larpers

I wish.

so only the west matters? sounds like you're a bit of a supremacist

god please

*ahem*

And that's not even getting into all the private militias such as The Base

Attached: sfj3.jpg (880x587, 120K)

What have they done since then?

I bet you think that JFK becoming president was an Irish conspiracy.

JFK's election wasn't planned that's why the CIA murdered him.

The Proud Boys have assaulted people with weapons. Private militias have been stockpiling weapons, and some have been burning down synagogues

She needs blacked is what she's trying to say.

Yikes

Defended themselves and civilians from larping commies. That's their second amendment right. Prove it. You're not doing well here.

>Defended themselves
Ah yes, just like Varg.

No not like Varg. Varg put that commie faggot in a body bag.

Retarded spectacle shit and shit militias have been doing forever. Damn there really is notable white supremacy in the west (really just america is all these examples)

Bringing a hammer to a protest, assaulting people with it, and then having Andy Ngo photograph it AFTER antifa grabs the hammer from you counts as self-defense? LOLOLOL

not an argument

If a brown person did a fraction of that, there'd be World War 5