Thoughts on Negative XP?

Thoughts on Negative XP?

Attached: 3a3c259750b8c7574fc9a51cf81db8fe.png (770x1369, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awesome.
Songs like tired of living scared of dying sound like filthy frank low effort songs.

theres edgy and then theres too edgy. his past person was the edgiest

This nigga looks like a buff Kim Jong-un

Kim Strong-arm lol

If I was a girl I would suck his p*nnis

he's lookin big there

lol, when i see a black dude with muscles im intimidated cant lie, this asian nerd just looks like hes compensating, holy fuck asians are so cringe

this

ok cracker

I think he'd whip the crusher''s ass.

he's a superior man to A******y F*****o

Lyrics are alright but holy fucking shit his music is so bad. Completely uncreative, more so than every other cookie cutter bad brains knockoff he's emulating. Can't play a guitar either. His solos are embarrassing. That one Scott Pilgrim song blew up off of negative press and only about a third of the unironic posters here stopped to realize it was a pile of shit. Negative XP should off himself. At least he gymmaxxed I guess. Not like he can lift his way out of that stupid fuckin whiny voice.

hi negative xp

>intimidated by niggers
they only attck in packs

Hi SC, I gave you the idea of that music video for running over people with your car. Glad to see you finally made it to Yea Forums

Yea Forums bait

>in packs
That’s spics you dumb motherfucker

>At least he gymmaxxed I guess.

You're not fooling anyone with that pic NXP

Why do I have a strong impression that this is Negative XP and he's gonna screenshot this and upload it to his Twitter for the "lol-sies"

>PREASE BRADDU DON'T HURT ME

he blew up so i dont like him

don't know why he still makes threads here no one like his shit

Hey faggots why don’t you stop replying to him and maybe he’ll stop shitting up the board?

why are people taking him seriously i thought the songs were just filthy frank tier shitposts

FANTANU STOP PREASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (993x659, 1.09M)

I actually really liked his Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World song though I've never listened to his other stuff

We have had a lot of faggots shill their stuff here (Foliage, Aaron Ellis) but this is the only time actually listening to the music paid off.

Attached: 2903492309423.jpg (720x707, 115K)

My spouse is asian, and I’m white. If we have kids I’ll be sure to let them know the type of people not to turn into. Back to /r/hapas with you, Elliot, and the rest of the people who blame their parents and genetics for their own faults. Sorry your parents didn’t love you, man.

Literally all he wanted to do was to make music and Fantano caused him to become neurotic.

Attached: 19029032093290.png (774x577, 74K)

>Anthony Fantano talks shit on Negative XP
>Brittany Venti replies calling him a $oy boy
>Pointing to the fact that she already called him a $oy boy to begin with
I don't understand, what did I miss?

Attached: 1290839210851.png (609x872, 211K)

fuck off you stupid ricenigger

Wrong-o

Just a ripoff of F.Y.P.

Next!

God I wanna fuck her so bad

Attached: 1489949668704.jpg (966x961, 123K)

>fucking venti
>not negative xp
Cringe

Just got my shirt today.

Attached: 20190919_005741.jpg (1536x2048, 2.23M)

It's his haircut, pose and outfit way more than the fact he's asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI

Ween walked so Shooter can run

Why is he trying so hard to be Nick Mullen?

bases

Attached: 56347826_339548970240705_4334706011855347185_n.jpg (1080x1350, 75K)

Negative XP symbolizes to me the last 50 years of rock music poured into a one man project.

In his songwriting I hear genuine love for music and creating art.

lil thcooter
the fucking anton chigurh cut ain't a good look
work on that

Makes mu mad so absolutely BASED

pretty cool guy

>tfw no gf
Wow so edgy

>DONT HURT ME. NO MORE

Brings great shame to famiry

He made Fagtano seethe,so he is extremely /based/

Anyone can make that faggot seethe, you are too easily impressed

its his vibes obvious u fucking dumb ass

hes probably better off posting that garbage rather than nothing because a lot of retarded people follow him and will enjoy it because they enjoy it because hes retarded. he obviously just has nothing better to post. finds its fun to post or get attention etc.

>This is the only criticism of his music people can come up with

It's honestly strange to me how negatively people view his music when it's all pretty pleasant power pop stuff that just has lyrics about being a sad virgin. The stigma there is around incels is insane. There's way more offensive music out there.

Managed to achieve what countless generations of punk and rap musicians tried and failed, he shocked the bourgeoisie.

yeah, try B for this kind of post

HAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
INCELS TAKE THIS L

you could've at least put shooters face over that of bluce