Will this sissy Indie rock phase ever end?

Will this sissy Indie rock phase ever end?

Rock is about sticking it to the fucking man, live fast die young and leave a good looking corpse etc

Take this band for instance, look at these sissy faggots, do they look like rockstars? Fuck no. They look like the kind of nerds that wear kneepads when riding a skateboard. They look like the kind of nerds that hang out at Korean BBQ restaurants. They look like the kind of nerds that report Instagram posts.

The rock legends must be turning in their fucking graves

Attached: 1520907672487.jpg (800x533, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvH-i21jM6E&t=67s
youtu.be/mZYr1Z9iuLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn right man, I wish we were back in the good ol days where rock legends were big macho men who fucked women constantly and ran around stage With AIIIIIDS

Attached: 2AEA70E5CF0448E995359D5E3681C062.jpg (770x772, 97K)

we need white genocide to happen

noo don't

modern indie rock sucks dick its all gay sissy boys playing indie badly and whining in their songs its gay it needs to stop

>"will this ever end?"
>posts a band whose career ended 10 years ago

this but unironically

a really fucking good one at that.

will blacks reclaim rock music?

if there's renewed interest in rock, then yes

>Rock is about sticking it to the fucking man
Never ever was

Lil Wayne tried with guitars but was clowned at

Attached: 525866B1-EA89-4E8F-8BE9-9850901AD128.gif (498x319, 414K)

completely agree they're, imo, the best band of the 2000s and i still really love their current output

I listen to plenty of music outside of indie.
youtube.com/watch?v=KvH-i21jM6E&t=67s

bump

it's pavement fault and it's anemic college reinterpretation of the fall

>dude rock music should be thoughtless immature drivel about drugs and sex but with sick riffs
go back to listening to steel panther you gutless faggot

Not OP but Steel Panther is gay as fuck and still a 10x better band than Animal Collective

my last remembrance of animal collective was listening to Painting With at night on LSD at night on the beach in St. Augustin. i'm a kpop fag now youtu.be/mZYr1Z9iuLo

can you explain the transition from anco to kpop. not a fan of kpop but there are some interesting songs including the pink tape record

You are 14.

bump