If I already know theory, how much time would it take me to master any instrument?

If I already know theory, how much time would it take me to master any instrument?

Attached: 2199340.jpg (250x141, 7K)

>tfw no qt anime gril to come save me from my neetdom

>open your door user-kun, i’m here to save you from your neetdom

Attached: 47513632-0C0F-457F-9D95-18402D0746C8.jpg (704x396, 30K)

Instruments are more about muscle memory than musical knowledge, although I'd imagine you wouldn't have as hard a time with things like improv or composition, if you already knew some theory.

I'm not falling for this again. You're not real, Misaki. You're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT OOOOOOOOOF MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAUGH.png (583x608, 328K)

It's all a conspiracy user

The main thing is that you understand what is actually going on, and you can get repertoire a lot more easily, as well as improvisation. If you understand concepts such as tone, dynamics, harmonic rhythm, gesture, etc, it becomes a lot easier to grasp it. That said, some things are non-obvious (the same position that gets you an octave in a string instrument tuned in 4ths gets you a major 3rd displaced by an octave in an instrument tuned in 5ths, and it's a lot easier to get a perfect 5th in a wind instrument than it is to get a perfect 4th).

If you think you know enough theory, you don't.

idk but i liked the message of your pic related (i watched it not too long ago). the ending was realistic and less moralfaggy than other serious anime like evangelion

NHK is dick and testicles and all are of you are licking the scrote.

wut show

but no

Attached: cover.jpg (500x548, 322K)

Welcome to the NHK

same

Attached: 1565382199380.png (458x477, 146K)

Round Table are great!

and here I was thinking I should watch it a second time. I must've forgotten that part of it

If your first instrument was the piano then you already know how to play all the other Western instruments.

Did you people even watch the show?

assuming one has anything to do with the other

if you want to make a record you don't need to "master" an instrument, you just need to be able to create a desired sound in as many takes as you need.

Fucking retards not understanding the entire point of the show is that there’s no angel to save you. If you want to change, you’ll have to do it yourself.

that didn't even work for the author

Stick to my anime list and gaiaonline faggot, can't you see I'm lusting over anime babes here?

a while
playing an instrument is about muscle memory
theory just dictates what you hear in your head, you still have to convey it through the instrument

i love her

based

everyone and their mothers. yes even my mother has watched nhk

It really do be like dat

Attached: A7FFD005-CABB-44A6-B14D-EF74896D0053.jpg (300x345, 21K)

What did she think?

Shw was enjoying till I started to kiss the screen when Misaki appeared

Attached: 1483749633_1483231137083.png (704x400, 173K)

Hey man, that’s my wife you’re talking about. Back off!

Attached: 5ACF816F-7530-492C-A2EB-28F0F145CBD5.jpg (909x1231, 217K)