Dimebag Darrell was the best guitarist of the 90's

Dimebag Darrell was the best guitarist of the 90's

Attached: 21a1bbbeaf006fde2c4f34a233ffebdd.jpg (380x594, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJmhM3-uq4Y?t=243
youtube.com/watch?v=N6yKsWwYXFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad he wasn’t good at dodging bullets

rude

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 LITTLE BLUE THEIR JR.

Attached: bfwk2fu4hwyx.jpg (599x605, 37K)

he's still the best guitarist, there aint no millennial faggot band cocksucker who comes close. the fuck?

Relisten to don caballero my dude

fun fact, Dimebag Darryl is the 8-bit Guy's second cousin

Attached: 54a4ak7ppxr11.jpg (760x612, 39K)

>ywn listen to dimebag in a concert

I don't want to sound like one of those "born in the wrong generation" faggots,but sometimes being a zoomer sucks

Boring garbage atleast say shawn lane or some shit, tf are you doing nigger

>it's actually true

yep
youtu.be/zJmhM3-uq4Y?t=243

Get some taste. We’re talking about chops anyway. DD is 2nd rate.

> Math rock, post-rock, instrumental rock, post-progressive[

No thanks homo

>muh chops

gay robot cope dimebag had the tastiest licks

It’s just noise rock you retard. You guys are ignorant princesses.

I very much doubt that even technical skills-wise he was better than dimebag, don't even get me started on how shit don caballero's music is

Licks and speed, that’s it. Like all muutal gueetarists. Yea we know. Too bad he couldn’t use his only instrument to compose decent tunes right ?

shut up homo

Oh please do get started. Especially if you enjoy DD’s shit haha. Jfc.

If "decent" to you means as innoffensive and bland as possible like don cabalero then yeah I guess, and dissonant metal like gorguts btfos any noise rock band anyway

You just used the word post-progressive. Get a grip.

>that Gorguts namedropping
hahahaha

fucking metal kids

>don caballero

Attached: later.jpg (800x450, 107K)

Post ONE (1) good cabalero riff or lick
I dont even like pantera, but dimebag is leagueeeeeeees above those talentless retards in cabalero and I've been playing guitar for 15 years now

Why are metalfags so touchy bros ?

Because their masculinity isn't as fragile as yours.

Just go back to stupid puma and come here in 2min to dismiss it my bro

Dd is waiting

>Yea Forums still doesn't know that black metal is where good metal went in the 90s

15 years in and STILL playing metal riffage ? Are you for real

I don't even like noise rock but get the fuck out of here with that middlebrow crap
if you're going to stick up for metal, stick up for METAL and tell people to listen to the first 4 Manowar albums... nobody needs this outer space critic-baiting Deathspell Omega/Gorguts shit

Ive listened to every cabalero album I'm willing to give them a second chance, but when I did completely nothing stood out from it as good, original or interesting guitar playing
No? Where did I mention that? Im only saying dimebag is a better guitarist, and as if playing math rock would be better lmao

Retarded tourist fagget go back to slurping fantano's nuts

I dont get it, is this supposed to be good and/or impressive? the only people impressed by this shit have never touched a guitar in their fucking lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6yKsWwYXFA

you're just an idiot, the reason I mention them is because the riffs of dissonant metal like that are very similair harmonically to the riffs of noise rock bands

I think it's the same guy that spams threads Yea Forums about how some music genre is better than metal, it's kinda pathetic

Black metal is shit, it's more like black punk
Which is why most of it's fans are soibois. Has nothing in common with any metal that came before it, which was all superior to it. Pantera has more of a connection energy wise because it wasn't depressive puss music going for an "artistic statement"

Explains the sickass soundtrack on all of his videos.

Nice solos