Holy effin based

holy effin based

Attached: B1907F17-01C7-49E9-9A31-142210801914.jpg (662x1024, 90K)

what does this have to do with music? read the rules if you're new

what a stupid cunt

YANG GANG 2020

Attached: Yang-Gang-Meme-3.jpg (800x1000, 466K)

She realized her apolitical stance gives her no clout

Attached: Based.png (550x476, 42K)

I'm a leftist and that quote kinda makes me want to join the nearest neo-nazi gang

What does Taylor Swift do for a living?

Nobody gives a shit about malls anymore. It's not the 90s. How out of touch is this boomer bitch?

Kid Rock wants to be a Republican because he wants to be relevant. . . period. And it looks like he will suck the overalls off rednecks to get there. Oldest move in the book. Good luck dude.

-user

reminder that kid rock's rich daddy paid his way into the music biz. kid rock grew up in a mansion on a pristine apple orchard. he would ride horses with his father in the summer.

this is going to be taken as some boomer fb tier rambling here but he's 100% right about her. He's a lot smarter than his shitty music lets on.

>rednecks
>Yeah I vote democrat because I care about poor people and the working class and stuff haha. Power to the people, workers unite and stuff! haha oh by the way rural poor people are gross and dumb

She's rich, rich people malls are insane.

not him but shit-eating republican poors who consistently vote agaijst their self-interest should be killed. the country would be better off.
>inb4 b-b-but where will we get our corn syrup??
we'll make due.

class envy is a leftist thing, not a right wing thing, so there's nothing contradictory or hypocritical about him having a well off parent. there's nothing he could do to change that.

>we're going to the mall
Is Taylor Swift trying to kill democrats in mall shootings?

not voting for politicians who want to drive down wages for the working class with mass immigration = poors voting against their own interests

Attached: 1567610959906.jpg (700x734, 121K)

>I WENT FROM RAGS TO RICHES! I MEMBER STARING AT THE MOON FROM THE CORN FIELDS! WE DIDNT HAVE MUCH BUT WE WERE HAPPY!
>grew up in a mansion

ok retard

Half true half false

Kid Rock was a rich kid and not even from the burbs surrounding Detroit, he was a rich country kid. However, he wasn't a plant or anything like you're implying...in Detroit and in hip hop before hip hop was uber mainstream he's has a long history before anyone outside of Detroit knew or cared about him really. He was accepted by black guys who wanted a white guy in their crew in Detroit as well, because they thought they could use him to crossover, which didn't happen. But yeah Kid Rock didn't blow up until the late 90s at which point he'd been in the game for a long ass time in different forms, he put in his work regardless of his home situation.

have a look at this thread and tell me if you see any musical discussion going on

>gives schlomo shekelberg another tax cut
it will surely trickle down, right cletus? kill yourself idiot.

whether or not he has money doesn't have any relevance to the tweet in the post you responded to.

>>daddy can i have a bunch of money to become a popstar?
>putting in work
kill yourself, retard

I bet you're one of those people who thinks Tom Waits singing about being a dust bowl era train hopper or any given gangsta rapper writing about capping nigga ''isn't meant to be authentic' because it's 'artistic expression'

also
>only poor people can stare at the moon
ok retard

>didn't read my post
You're not even from Detroit, don't speak on our scene poser.

way to miss the point. rock built his career on pretending to be a modest downhome country boy turned rockstar.
if your scene is full of rich posers then i wouldn't wanna be part of it either way.

Kid Rock toured and released music as a nobody for nearly a decade, doesn't matter if he came from a rich background, he worked for years as a local act before he got any recognition

You're an idiot, and I'd knock you out in ten seconds flat if we met face to face.

>kill yourself, retard
dude, careful. when I was 14 my mom would take away my internet privileges for long a MONTH if she saw me posting stuff this edgy

yeah it's easy to dick around "on tour" fir years when you're sitting on a giant pile of daddy's money you fucking idiot.
>i-i-i could kick your ass!
oh, yeah, wow, im real scared you pathetic internet tough guy.

Woah! People being edgy on Yea Forums(nel)? Holy cr*p!

>oh, yeah, wow, im real scared you pathetic internet tough guy.
you're the one who came in here calling people retards and telling them to kill themselves, you dumb redditor

see

If we're being real here. Eminem, the actually poor guy, and much more talented guy, was more of a "plant" than Kid Rock, considering Eminem got famous because of Dr. Dre overnight, he was a nobody locally who had no music anybody knew, literally like nobody status until Dre who put him into the game.

Your narrative is just false and idiotic. I don't even like Kid Rock music, but anyone who knows the full story knows you're full of shit and don't know anything about Detroit rap in the early 90's, so don't talk about it.

Show me where I mentioned Eminem. And again, if the Detroit rap scene is really just a bunch of poser rich kids I wouldn't want to be a part of it anyways.

oh, an uneducated popstar who never had to work for a living has opinions on politics and wants to discuss them and wants people to listen? Great!

You're a faggot dude, you don't listen, like most idiotic cum brained queers. Wanna know why people hate the fag persuasion? Look in the mirror gay boy.

not gay, not an argument. your scene is shit. kid rock is shit. kill yourself.

Okay faggot, just know I won't stop hating you and won't hire any faggots who apply to work at the store I own. I don't like liberal faggots like you.

i totally believe you own a business dude.

BASTE BASTE BASTE BAED BBASED ALERT BBBBASED

Eminem is from Detroit moron

So you're saying he knows the system and he's absolutely right about Taylor?
Cool.

nah im saying hes a poser
cool but this conversation is about kid rock.

Okay faggot, but nobody cares about the opinions of gays.

being a tayfag the past few years must be eternal suffering

>Get in, we’re going to the mall
I actually would rather have edgy Taylor back than the new insufferable pseudo-Valley a Girl Taylor

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

why are you being a dick? i said i believe you :^)

She is fucking retarded....Such a vapid bitch