Tyler the Creator isn't gay

He realized that he was in imminent danger of getting cancelled by wokies for his previous usage of faggot. The only way his indiscretions would be looked past is if he appeared to have been a closeted homosexual, thus giving him a retroactive 'faggot pass'.

This is why he'll never come out (or if he does it will be as bisexual). He realized pandering to woketards is more profitable than fighting them. Same reason he changed his sound to soft accessible bullshit that the blue hair crowd eats up.

Attached: sbsk.png (852x549, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnL9wI2uIrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't give a fuck. fuck you

Thanks for the bump friend :^)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Not news, kiddo. Lil Nas X did the same. People are really dumb and easy right now. The next shift can't happen soon enough.

He was rapping about being gay in 2004 though

>he said in 2018 that he's been gay since 2004 so he definitely isn't lying

Attached: KOlJScb.png (598x369, 387K)

No he was literally rapping in 2008 as a 15 minute about sucking cock and joining a gay gang. This sounds like something a young closeted gay would do when he wants to out himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnL9wI2uIrg

nice, this is the stupidest fucking thing i've read today. niggers get a free pass from social justice bullshit. everybody knows this. he wasn't ever in any danger of getting "cancelled."

15 year old*

cherry picking homocope

every 15 year old says gay shit when they're fucking around. In Colossus he literally says 'I'm not gay'

>who is Kevin Hart

fag oppresion points beat nigger oppresion points everyone knows this

Attached: pirate.png (598x767, 457K)

i believe it, but user has a point too

Hart is still working. I just saw him in a credit card ad today. You're a fucking idiot. If nigs were beholden to SJW shit every fucking rapper would be #cancelled but thats obviously not the case.

He also said he fucks dolphins and raped pregnant women, I guess those are true too

But he doesn't have a fanbase nearly the size of Tyler's. Tyler increased his fanbase 10x when he stopped being 'that edgy rapper that says fag' and started being gay.

>he doesn't have a fanbase nearly the size of Tyler's
irrelevant but also wrong
>Igor increased Tyler's fanbase
lol no. the arthoes who listened to him before but didnt like to admit it are just being more open about it now. few new listeners were brought in by igor, itself a mediocre at best album.

You have to baiting. There is 8 minutes there of the most obvious hiding in the closet lyrics. You think he is just going to come out in a rap song. A genre filled with homophobes. I'm way too deep into fucking tyler lore but there are like 3 songs from 2011 where he says he is gonna come out (but its too soon) and doesn't say he is joking. Since the start there has always been some type of white twink with him.

People do joke about being gay but joking about how you suck cock when your moms not home, how you only into white guys (and he also said this in an interview lol), how attracted you are to river phoneix, dylan sprouse, have an obviously white gay dude sitting next to you in the (who dat boy) video, and how your going to come out of the closet one day is a little too far.

You should look more into his relationship with wyatt and the songs he has written about him and his rose colored cheeks.

Attached: rose.png (500x750, 734K)

guys this is a straight man

Attached: tt.jpg (920x584, 30K)

You're projecting your gayness onto Tyler. Half that video was just him saying faggot, and the other half were gay jokes every straight dude makes, especially one as edgy and attention seeking as Tyler.

All the genuinely gay shit he started saying in 2018, when he realized he needed to atone for his past sins against wokeism.

Attached: elf.png (806x926, 60K)

A straight man acting gay to expand his mainstream appeal, yes.

Attached: cursed.png (600x800, 1.29M)

I know you are baiting but I'm curious what you would need for him to be gay? Would he need to literally fuck a dudes asshole live on instagram?

No, just for him to come out.

It's not time yet

Attached: gay.jpg (750x950, 109K)

I love this image so much.
fpbp

tyler and rocky are gay for each other tho, it's been confirmed

>He realized that he was in imminent danger of getting cancelled by wokies for his previous usage of faggot. The only way his indiscretions would be looked past is if he appeared to have been a closeted homosexual, thus giving him a retroactive 'faggot pass'.
that's pathetic