ROASTIE GETTING TOASTY

ROASTIE GETTING TOASTY
altpress.com/news/billie-eilish-instagram-trolls-baggy-fashion/

Attached: SmartSelect_20190918-011436_Chrome.jpg (1079x1250, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chriscrz/status/1134279425233567745
youtube.com/watch?v=lpKE6yBw2Os
youtu.be/6Fea02B7qKU
youtube.com/watch?v=U_aC0PseVJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qnl1uh_2yYs
youtube.com/watch?v=r_9O1r_zueU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0vuvEyrtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she looks like a retarded dyke

>YEAH, I SAID IT

14 year old girls:
>she's a genious and deep and setting new trends, leave her alone u jelous

Attached: Cat.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>no archive
fuck off. this isn't a place to mine clicks

"Billie Eilish is a fake-deep industry plant with a two-octave vocal range whose brother's connections got her signed and who has made a career stealing Miami hip hop culture and clout-chasing SoundCloud rappers" is a fairly intelligent insult if you ask me.

i refuse to put any more effort into a diss than the person did into choosing what to wear out in public.

Alex Darus king cuck confirmed

Attached: image0-1.jpg (750x728, 353K)

Billy Eilish could not have succeeded if she wasn't handheld the entire way there. She used XXXtentacion's image (rip Jah, murdered for clout) to boost her own credibility, was pre-booked for Coachella in December before news of her album coming out was even a thing, released an album that was 50% written by her brother, the beats are her brothers, to be honest he could have sung the entire album and it would have maybe been 10x better than the end result. Her album was shilled hard by every review mag in existence to pull in new readers to their dying publications, but they won't stick around and they know that, they are merely trying to stop the hemorrhaging of traditional publications now thrust into the online sphere and scrabbling for money at every angle.

Her projected style is that of a tough-as-nails take no bullshit independent woman, but her success is clearly built off of the sort of trite-edgy 14-year olds in love with MCR a decade ago, in love with Twenty One Pilots three years ago, the sort of cringe-inducing shit that everyone looks back on the moment they crest past their 21st birthday and immediately begin drinking to forget that turgid phase of their lives. Billy's entire musical legacy will be making music for preteens and high school freshmen whose mental and emotional growth gets stunted exactly at that age so that way, when faced with the real world, they retreat to her music as well as Disney movies, childhood cartoons, and other dogshit media to alleviate their discomfort with the rapid disintegration of meaning in a late capitalist society.

SOULJA BOY UP IN IT OHHHHH

I agree with all of this. She clearly changed her image in early 2018 to ride the SoundCloud rap wave, got her brother to arrange for her to feature on Denzel Curry's album to give her hip hop cred (even though her feature was left uncredited due to the song's political content), and demands so much validation from Black America despite being a pasty white girl who makes music aimed at other pasty white girls.

Relevant:
twitter.com/chriscrz/status/1134279425233567745

Most people are feelers who think who think they are thinkers who feel. Because of this, the self-help stuff that actually spreads in sweet poison rather than bitter medicine. This attitude has infected cultural politics to a disturbing degree. Point out harsh truths and they will dogpile you; flatter them with bullshit and you will be loved. These attitudes do not help those they claim to; they hinder them by stifling wisdom in favor of pleasure. A wise person welcomes criticism: they know well their own fallibility and would like to learn the ways of wisdom if someone else can teach them. Don't criticize criticism per se; criticize criticisms. Only then are you in the realm of substance rather than merely superficial bullshit. Criticize the fuck out of Billie if you find her deserving of it, and criticize the fuck out of criticisms of her you find unwise. Flattery is not care. A true friend criticizes their friends because they want them to do better. This ultra-positive crap is effectively apathy masquerading as love.

You a humanities major by chance?

No.

i can't hate this plant anymore. She literally came in my dreams as my gf and I've developed feelings for her. This is some next level dystopian shilling

I want to fuck her while lightly bullying her.

I challenge Billie Eilish to get more creative with her music.

Two octaves? Homie, I have a two octave vocal range and I'm classically trained. That bitch has a 2 NOTE vocal range.

lol

Gentrification is fucking based.

No, her success is that she is cute and industries like to shill cute pop stars.
It's not rocket science.

Attached: 153317142069_1.jpg (406x378, 31K)

The people butthurt about gentrification make me want to like Eilish.
But her music is crap.

>barely on-key
>zero vocal power
>whispers to prevent herself from going off-key
>way too breathy in some parts
>little energy
Multi-million dollar record deal at 14, everybody.

what about the hordes of cuties who are nobodies forever

>female
>pretending she's depressed
>pretending she's gone through an ounce of hardship in her life

Attached: 15681606445309.jpg (720x697, 50K)

If we're gonna get a musicial revolution or renessaince I swear she will be the first to get the bullet from those bands. Fucking hack idiot bitch and all you "authentic" 90's rockstars are just as bad for promoting her. If Bon Jovi, then this is just as shit. But no, one gets laughed at and the other is called "talanted". Fuck american music, listen to Adamlar

this

based af, every answer after this is pure arguing

ocean eyes was a nice pop tune
what the fuck happened

Bad connections.
Take Kylie Minogue - she was hugely popular because her label had great connections to producers and artists. That's why she got into contact with the bad seed of nick cave.

Attached: 1564327905127.gif (369x480, 452K)

So, you're saying that Billy Eilish could not have succeeded if she wasn't handheld the entire way there.

This.

Bad Guy and Bury a Friend are try-hard shit with her talk-singing rather than sing-singing.

See:
She was never a good singer. All her "good" performances are heavily tuned.

She's already hand-held, just not with the right people.

what do you mean

Billy Eilish should be handed a shotgun so she'll end up like Dave's junkie friend fucking dumbass bitch hate her music for real listen to better shit.

Don't dare to diss her style you hatreful trolls! She's so unique and not like the other girls!

Attached: billieoldish.png (898x896, 2.01M)

I honestly thought she was okay, time stamp to a particularly bad moment?

Around the 32-minute mark she sounds flat.

The industry itself lacks good producers and writers behind the scenes.
Why?
Probably because it got too expensive to maintain good professionals like that.
That and Nirvana fucked everything maybe.

Kylie's label had solid writers and producers for Kylie to connect too. I just don't think you'll find that for Eilish as nobody knows what this scene is even doing any more.
That and it's hiphop orientated, which limits it's sound. I thought that was the stupidest part of this scene.

Honestly, I'd start looking for artists like Death Grips when producing her sound. Imagine the consequences of that being on the radio.
Suddenly the "industry plant" is breaking new ground with pop music and culture.

Hell, I'd get them and the best metal, punk, indie, synthpop and hip hop artists and trap them in a house like Captain Beefheart 2bh.

Attached: 1553759230415.png (608x600, 210K)

Personally I like her baggy clothes.

Babymetal are just as bad but “honest about it”

At least Babymetal-girl can sing live properly

youtu.be/6Fea02B7qKU

I want to fuck her mouth so bad. imagine a just world where you could freely teach this cocky slut a lesson.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=U_aC0PseVJM

thread/
career/

>“I’m gonna be a woman. I wanna show my body. What if I wanna make a video where I wanna look desirable?” she said. “I know people will say, ‘I’ve lost all respect for her.’ I can’t win.”

will her music get better when she's dressed like a prostitute?

Attached: miley cyrus about to launch a ping-pong ball from her pussy.jpg (611x610, 108K)

redpill me on this

Attached: 1563334738244.gif (317x350, 2.36M)

based

Attached: moametal.jpg (2048x1447, 315K)

One of the most interesting bands right now

Attached: 1538775149579.webm (1920x800, 1.83M)

>cute
yeah man that sounds like something a kike would say

damn she looks drenched

It happens

Attached: 91303981.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

>sweaty armpit

Attached: E1548626040467.gif (288x192, 684K)

Nope still not gay

didnt she get kicked out of the band?

No, this one did. And she wasn't kicked, she wanted to leave

Attached: Yuimetal.png (310x425, 192K)

Amen to that, couldn't have said it better myself.

are there any photos of her where she doesn't have this resting drugged up facial expression?

>are there any photos of her from an alternate reality

the most based person on this board maybe ever

Like this will happen, most trolls are copypasta morons and edgy children. Billie needs to ignore them and these journos need to get a real job, like flipping burgers.

>rip jah, murdered for clout
nah, its just that retard. he found new copypasta

It’s kpop for mallninjas

Don't insult MCR like that, their music stood the test of time and is far better than anything this roastie will do

lol this is the only user who gets it - there's been a death of producers/musicians/writers going on since the studio musician heyday of the late 70s-80s
people who are truly good at their instruments are hard to come by now, much less someone with a knack for writing hits and composing
this is why max martin et all run the show, there's no good competition
talent costs a lot and a shitton of time to develop, there's just not enough money in studios anymore to maintain the old levels of writing

I'd like to see her deepfakes.

It's called a meme you dingus, I'm not jahposter, no one can ever be that based

I'm sure troll will get more creative dissing her style once she gets more creative with her style

Shame there's barely any private/bts pictures of her anymore these days, with the exception of that one leaked picture, some shitty creepshots and the time her friend placed an emoji wrong

Attached: 1566361693239.png (720x1240, 406K)

>challenges trolls
Why?

Attention

Are you not including your falsetto?

TAKE THAT WH*TOIDS

You act like the music industry pushing some talentless new artists is a new thing.
Pop music has always been like this. Get over it, kid.

99.999% of female "artists" are absolutely terrible.

Attached: Ahem.png (1000x1000, 120K)

she'd be nowhere without old money

I love her music and think she is sexy af. You’re opinions don’t affect me in the least. Keep wasting your breath, I don’t care!

>Skai Jackson happens to just 'know' and hang around XXXtentacion and Lil Pump for years (despite being fucking 12)
>Billie Eilish happens to just 'know' XXXtentacion and Lil Peep
>Bella Thorne happens to just 'know' Lil Peep and he is her drug dealer and boyfriend
>Billie Eilish happens to just 'know' Denzel Curry
>Clairo happens to just 'know' all of them
>XXXtentacion hung around the high school that got shot up and where David Hogg and el goblina also originated
>all these peoples parents are corporation owners, Hollywood actors and Harvard professors
>most of them were molested par their own admission even Denzel
Yeah totally legit 'scene' guys, everyone involved is about as authentic as 1960s Laurel Canyon

Kys

>just looks like

>spaceghostpurrp, who is highly aware of this stuff, just "happens" to "go crazy"

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qnl1uh_2yYs

>as 1960s Laurel Canyon
????

wow her nose almost looks normal at that angle

babymetal is fucking based

based

It's a shame she was the cutest easily.

>INDUSTRY PLANT CHALLENGES PEOPLE TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO HER:
>*PAID ARTICLE CONTENT*

>muh cute
literally only thing brought to the table, she was always the weakest member and they're unironically better off with enthusiastic temporary dancers

Attached: 1547997436484.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

> she was always the weakest member
how do you figure

based basedposter

Posting fat Yui is kinda unfair though

Attached: 1559380616144.gif (202x224, 799K)

Because there is nothing her fans say about her other than >muh cute because there isn't anything else

The first half of babymetal? Before fat yui was anorexic sickly yui. She hasn't been good for years.

I honestly think Yui didn't give a fuck anymore after Tokyo Dome while the others stayed professional. You could see it throughout 2017 and I read that friends of her family said she wanted out for a long while shortly before she finally did officially.

A lot of instruments have two, it's perfectly servicable. One would be more accurate.

>I read that friends of her family said she wanted out for a long while shortly before she finally did officially
where is the source of these comments

Almost perfect but you forgot to mention her handlers are Jewish.

>cute

Attached: 1560827920282.jpg (398x376, 37K)

2ch or some shit, I normally don't believe any of it but it came like a week before they announced it. Something like she's going to get out soon and she wanted to do it for quite some time

>Because there is nothing her fans say about her other than >muh cute because there isn't anything else
that a non argument, besides its not like anyone says anything different about moa, sui is the only one that really does anything noteworthy.

Billie didn't know Lil Peep at all and only knew X through text messages. They never met IRL.

Billie and Denzel were set up by her brother.

No evidence X hung around the Parkland high school much less knew David Hogg.

Your hypothesis doesn't add up.

>its not like anyone says anything different about moa
lol bullshit she is a charisma queen, she embodies that role

Nah, Moa is the hypegirl and oozes charisma. Also her voice is pure ASMR and I wish they'd let her sing more often

youtube.com/watch?v=r_9O1r_zueU

Attached: AggressiveLateFairyfly.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

>Moa
>doesn't do anything noteworty

Attached: moalester.webm (618x350, 2.15M)

More like simp in this case

charisma outside of the actual performance means nothing

It's like you've never seen a Babymetal-concert

lmao do you only watch yui? she has it in spades in the show too

every single show people are raving about it, both fans and casuals

>Billy Eilish could not have succeeded if she wasn't handheld the entire way there. She used XXXtentacion's image (rip Jah, murdered for clout) to boost her own credibility, was pre-booked for Coachella in December before news of her album coming out was even a thing, released an album that was 50% written by her brother, the beats are her brothers, to be honest he could have sung the entire album and it would have maybe been 10x better than the end result. Her album was shilled hard by every review mag in existence to pull in new readers to their dying publications, but they won't stick around and they know that, they are merely trying to stop the hemorrhaging of traditional publications now thrust into the online sphere and scrabbling for money at every angle.
>
>Her projected style is that of a tough-as-nails take no bullshit independent woman, but her success is clearly built off of the sort of trite-edgy 14-year olds in love with MCR a decade ago, in love with Twenty One Pilots three years ago, the sort of cringe-inducing shit that everyone looks back on the moment they crest past their 21st birthday and immediately begin drinking to forget that turgid phase of their lives. Billy's entire musical legacy will be making music for preteens and high school freshmen whose mental and emotional growth gets stunted exactly at that age so that way, when faced with the real world, they retreat to her music as well as Disney movies, childhood cartoons, and other dogshit media to alleviate their discomfort with the rapid disintegration of meaning in a late capitalist society.

Attached: trumv (1).jpg (576x768, 127K)

>"Billie Eilish is a fake-deep industry plant with a two-octave vocal range whose brother's connections got her signed and who has made a career stealing Miami hip hop culture and clout-chasing SoundCloud rappers" is a fairly intelligent insult if you ask me.

Attached: trumv (2).jpg (750x992, 118K)

>billie eilish gets angry that she isn't universally loved even though she is white and a girl

lol nigga telepathy exists

I honestly fucking hate women.

I want to jam my cock through the back of her throat until I see the whites of her eyes open in fear as the realization that she might actually suffocate starts to set in. I’ll give her a moments reprieve to breathe and go for another round over and over until she’s on the verge of unconsciousness. Fucking stupid whore. She knows it. She knows she’ll never amount to anything more than a slab of meat to be used up until she’s nothing but a husk of a slut ready to die of a meth overdose from years of being a shallow dumb cunt.

Fuck her. I want a train run on all her holes, ears and nose included for days on end until she aches all over and can do nothing but shit out her liquid diarrhea from her gaped asshole. The diarrhea being nothing but her consistent diet of being force fed cum all day. Stupid bitch. I hate whores. I hate these fucking sluts that think they’re better than me because they were born looking a certain way. Fucking cunt I hope thirty niggers beat her till she cries and then rape her. If I were the judge will let them off scot free even with video evidence, then release the video on the internet for all to see so she can never escape the shame and humiliation she deserves. Fuck her and fuck women. If she were drowning and reached onto my boogie board for help I’d stomp on her stupid slut hand and spit in the water so there’s more liquid to take in.

Why do these cunts think they deserve anything in life when all they contribute to society is their used up Arby’s pussy? Fuck I hate them. Bunch of dumb bitches everywhere you go. They have no respect for guys that don’t have a perfect physique so why should I respect them? I’m glad they’re all going to end up old and alone, knowing they’ll never accomplish anything of worth in life. Crying on their deathbed at the thought of having lived a vapid life of being a stupid prostitute. Fucking stupid bitches. Dumb sluts, the lot of them. Fuck Billie Eilish

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER MOO?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 8.05.07 PM.png (558x456, 120K)

i don't get the hype around this, the live performances are weak

>is woke-for-pay
>literally cries when confronted about her white privilege
Fucking pottery.

That performance was shit. She's using backplay and her live vocals are barely on-key.

holy based

what the based

how is she this bad? didnt she get singing lessons? what the fuck, why didnt anybody teach her to sing properly?

Attached: 1566333794522.jpg (791x1474, 624K)

She can sing correctly though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0vuvEyrtE