I just discovered KKB and wow! I love it! What's Yea Forums's general consensus on them?

I just discovered KKB and wow! I love it! What's Yea Forums's general consensus on them?

Attached: kero-kero-bonito-surprise-album-time-n-place-e1538588603740.jpg (760x517, 498K)

c

r

Attached: usher.jpg (225x225, 7K)

based

fucking based

tpbp

I used to love them until I found out the lead singer had this boyfriend who seemed like a total retard.

I know that's dumb, but I guess part of the delusion of enjoying this band, for me, was enjoying being serenaded by half japanese based cutie. When I saw her boyfriend and the awful embarassing memes he posts on the internet, I just felt kinda cucked and bad for the other dudes in the band who probably have a crush on her.

I'm sorry I started off the shitposting I really do love KKB and I'm excited for the new album

Pepefrog music for femcels

congratulations on being a retard

one more time without the meme-speak please.

i will to lick SARAH's feet

Attached: b342c5cf4662f9acf83fa177f753bac8.jpg (2400x2400, 319K)

cuck band

any band that has lead female singing vocals and dudes making music for her grosses me out. same goes for men too i guess, like just pick up a guitar retard.

i really love their new single but for me swimming will be their greatest.

kyary kamyu bamyu?

I enjoy their stuff, and I like the direction that their new single is taking, sort of a continuation of stuff they did on songs like Make Believe

bro you just posted cringe

lmao

why the fuck would she post this?

Attached: 1566601321919.jpg (1080x2220, 735K)

for

Lmfao, when did she post this? Someone said her and Crusher broke up but there's a pic of them together from a few months ago