So, how would you rank her as a vocalist after seeing this live performance?

So, how would you rank her as a vocalist after seeing this live performance?
youtube.com/watch?v=lpKE6yBw2Os

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 4.58.31 AM.png (524x392, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/samanthaburkhartstylist/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=D9dCejDsZ7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vocally she’s skilled, I don’t care what anyone says saying she’s “moany” etc , she has a good voice, she just got conned into becoming a typical robot industry artist

This is a singer
That is a thot

Attached: floorjansena74890bce26d9e43f42c5e5fba39260e.jpg (640x765, 77K)

>AK47 earrings
Wow how edgy how deep.

It's actually a very bad performance.

Hello,

FUCK WOMEN

Thank you

Attached: 1498572549178.gif (500x500, 42K)

Shit/10

At 32 minutes she's flat as fuck.

At 38:45 she's breathy as fuck.

>the crowd is entirely 13 year old girls
a good representation of the mental state of billie posters

Just watched "Copycat" from this clip. Cool! She is great onstage. Don't really understand why audience members sing along when the mic is not pointed at them... aren't you there to listen to the performer?

>he hasn't taken the blackpill about women yet

cringe

Yawn

Her Glastonbury-performance was so bad they had it deleted from the BBC-YT channel

Attached: 1567096660351.jpg (856x853, 207K)

>FUCK WOMEN
I wish I could

Attached: 1459447494972.jpg (803x737, 56K)

She sounds very bad during the second half of the performance. You can also tell she's using backplay throughout.

Why would she open and close with the same song?

Only sick twisted pedophiles would support music like this
"pop" music for small girls about being a whore and doing drugs? Kill yourselves.

She's probably been on meth for the last 3 days at that point

I saw the Bury a Friend performance and holy shit. Girl couldn't have been more flat.

>check the billboard charts
>'bad guy' is down to no.5, may leave the top 10 next week due to its streaming, sales, and radio play all in freefall
>'all the good girls go to hell' still didn't chart despite the music video having 50 million views
>no other songs of hers are on the charts
Can we finally confirm this thot is a flash in the pan?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Someone uploaded the rest and it seemed just as bad

Woke-for-pay chic.

Attached: anarchabillie.png (937x599, 844K)

>trying too hard: The outfit

Attached: h.jpg (584x444, 64K)

When will the cholos attack her for cultural appropiation?

Attached: 480x480.jpg (480x477, 32K)

And you know that if a black artist were to wear the same thing, they'd be denounced as a "black identity leftist extremist" and their more "violent" aspects would be brought up.

I mean, her parents helped gentrify Highland Park so they really should.

All sour grapes, Mr. Successful! How does your bank account compare with hers? Yeah...I didn’t think so, big mouth!

Her bank account depends on her success as an artist, which means being able to chart highly. If the single she released after "Bad Guy" didn't chart at all despite having a high-budget music video we can assume people are losing interest in her.

I don’t see any small girls at her concerts, just a lot of hot looking ones!

I probably have more money than her due to her being in major debt to her label like most other artists. All that payola needs to be repaid in some form.

should they collab?

Attached: 54512012_417472399017198_8221790368342964417_n.jpg (538x534, 43K)

At 33:40 she tries so hard to hold that note but gives up after two seconds. You can also clearly hear backplay.

I can guarantee you she's never seen a corpse in her life. Probably not even an animal carcass.

Losing interest? Wtf are you smoking? There have been more Billie posts in the past week than in the past month. Just zip it, stop embarrassing yourself!

She's trying to convey the idea she's a political radical, hence the AK and anarchy symbol imagery. Granted, I doubt she can even spell the word "anarchism" much less has read Kropotkin or Malatesta.

You eyelash fags are really starting to get me mad? Knock it off!!!!!

Attached: E5B431BB-0604-4FC6-8A96-E7266927FF74.jpg (338x450, 15K)

Keep dreaming, little man! Omg, you sound a complete moron! Anyone that brags about their bank account is insecure and liar! Mommy should spank you and take away your allowance this week.

All those threads discussing her are profoundly negative.

Medicate! Medicate! Medicate!

she's going to age like milk

Attached: ODQFOkT_sLtkSOgvKVbPLafs-8_hg4CAzJRoYtSeDuA.jpg (700x926, 88K)

>going to

Attached: billieoldish.png (898x896, 2.01M)

No, they wouldn’t. Schizo.

dont really care about her or her music, just waiting for her to turn 18 and uncover those sweet milkers

>whole image is a hundred times more manufactured and forced than a Japanese novelty act
>still manages to be more boring and ugly

No! Hayley should not meddle with filth!

>hundred times more manufactured
But Rolling Stone told me she's AUTHENTIC and frequently goes against her label!!

>yo dawg
>fo real, bruh
>we gon get it, bae
>das it, doe
>hunnid bands
>i grew up in da hood
>yuh yuh yuh
>pop a cap with muh gat
>my beats fire

Attached: 0A1DCC6A-4FC9-46C4-A7EE-4D47859B8A7C.png (484x500, 511K)

This was her most recent IG story.

Attached: 043AB72F-C0B6-4432-813C-6FB8B4FB0E8D.jpg (828x1548, 669K)

Babymetal is a lot of things, but not boring

Fun fact: Fantano called Billie "boring" for a while but did a complete 180 after her album was released.

You know he was paid to say that right?

She exploits black male bodies. Fuck her.

Attached: burningsomecoal.jpg (1116x1098, 324K)

when will she free denzel curry

Once her label no longer wants her to be a soundcloud rapper.

she would be a nice ass fuck

If I was a billionaire I'd pay her to do a blacked gangbang video

could barely hear her over teenagers yelling and singing

Shes lying about her age

She will #metoo him.

Needs a coach.

Amazing how her parents allow her to tour with a known abuse apologist.

As long as there's money in it...

Shouldn't she be in school?

Probably homeschooled or some shit

I don't think she's actually a bad singer but fucking hell that gig sounds like shit

When they stop killing each other over drugs

How long until she starts showing off her body?

The thing that confuses me is that she acts like she's totally nailing it, same with her Glastonbury-set. Seems like she believes the hype

do you really want to see these fat legs and saggy tits?

Funny that you should ask, I think she recently said something about doing so once she's legal

No later than 2021. People will eventually get bored of the dreary, "lol I'm so mysterious" "anxiety lmao" foax-emo girl shtick and she will eventually habe to start selling her body. Kind of shot herself in the foot now since her a majority of her appeal is her image, not her sound.

her body looks weird.

>abuse apologist
He was literally molested as a child. How is he an "abuse apologist" according to you?

Correct.

Attached: billiereturntopatriarchy18.jpg (784x960, 52K)

He publicly defended X and Chris Brown. In what world do victims of abuse side with abusers over their victims?

i'm not going to commit suicide at 22 after realizing my entire life was manufactured to fund my parent's retirement
back to /r/eddit you dumb faggot normie

>fund my parent's retirement
Aren't her parents in their 60s? I know her mom is like 63.

hebo ips me birry

Attached: billie eilish.png (225x319, 98K)

She literally goes from looking exactly like Clario to Sam Hyde's daughter in a matter of seconds

just by looking at her eyes every sane person would see that she takes a ton of drugs. irresponsibly of the media to not pick up on that desu senpai

Chris Brown was also molested at a young age and there's high speculation X was as well (Denzel has even hinted at this when talking about X in interviews, saying X was a "hurt child" and acted violently so he would never be abused again). Black men who were victims of molestation take the side of other black men who were victims of molestation.

Her outfits are like if Lularoe (pyramid scheme brand known for hideous prints) made streetwear.

her stylist
instagram.com/samanthaburkhartstylist/?hl=en

This woman has been styling her since she was 14.

Imagine that: a 14-year old with one song in her discography getting a professional stylist who has worked with some pretty big names.

what were they thinking with that rolling stone cover

With her pussy front and center?

Attached: eatass.png (552x553, 503K)

Disgusting.

Attached: woke-for-pay.png (791x572, 125K)

Attached: B540BC8B-95D8-491D-9F39-A29DA2B76CF4.jpg (828x1483, 418K)

sneedie chucklish

My fucking god. She seriously encapsulates everything wrong with zoomers. EVERYTHING.
From her looks, to her being a retarded whigger-nigger. To her clothes... Her style, the shitty noises she makes... The stupid dances. The baboon shrieking fangirls. It's all SO FUCKING GROSS. It makes my blood boil and want to commit many massacres.

She's a boardroom creation dude. Of course she's going to fit the mold perfectly.

how the fuck can you tell, her 13 year old girl fans don't stop yelling along

the only real solution to global warming is mass culling of the human population

i wonder how many black babies she had vacummed out of her already

honestly this girl feels like she came straight out of the 90s. The era where music studios would micro manage an artist's image. absolutely nothing about her feels genuinely. literally nothing.

it's cringe as fuck

These are all either the same deranged man or, more likely, the same 12 year old girl who somehow stumbled on here

She was raised outside of Hollywood by industry professional parents who trained her and her bro from birth into being actors and musicians. Her entire upbringing was preparation for where she is now.

>>'all the good girls go to hell' still didn't chart despite the music video having 50 million views
Only because Mr. Malone here is currently squatting the charts.

Attached: mayo_overload.png (595x594, 711K)

you know thaf when you point your fingers when you type, we can't see that

Bad.

No. They're both shit, but Hayley at least used to have talent.

Attached: 1568610756552.png (587x597, 476K)

I can't be the only one that's excited right?

If her music held up she wouldn't need to resort to sexualizing herself for clout/attention.

She was born into it.

Attached: one eye sign.jpg (600x751, 82K)

I work in sound. All of these artists use backing tracks and lip sync.

Shush nigger

>your brain on environmentalism

>"look at me guize imma SORCERESS"
>doesn't believe in god, the supernatural, or the afterlife
Poseur.

>grandma, how did you get that tattoo?

based

actually I think there may be some demonic work involved with her making the jump from soundcloud. it's very clear in her eyes that there's been an occult presence in her aura.
this is how I suspect Jah and Robert Johnson achieved their fame as well.

Attached: file.png (1060x600, 1.22M)

this. she was manufactured by UMG to appeal to the youth of today.

Quick question, hypothetically speaking, is it illegal to want to have sex with a 17 year old girl whos about to turn 18 in 3 months if I'm 19 years old? I'm not saying I do, I'm just asking as a hypothetical question. Also would it be illegal to say it on a board owned by a Chinese guy?

Read the Buzzfeed article about her. There's been a team of professionals around her for years, and her brother's connections are what got her signed in the first place.

why is she wearing an eazy-e shirt? does she even know who that is?

>is it illegal to want to have sex with a 17 year old girl whos about to turn 18 in 3 months if I'm 19 years old?
In Canada you can fuck all you want. A 19-yar old fucking a 17-year old is legal almost everywhere due to a small age gap.

She claims to be anti-drug and has even made music about the subject.

So this is the power of zoomers?
Pathetic.

>believing buzzfeed in the present year

No, it was a decent article even if they tried to "debunk" the notion she's a plant (ironically, the article lists off all the reasons why she IS a plant and even goes into some stuff that's just now being made public, like how well she was packaged before Interscope signed her or how streaming payola is how she got to the top).

He seems to be enjoying his captivity.

Attached: 164121982398840909.webm (480x600, 2.1M)

why is she trying to rip off Jolyne's hairstyle?

Yea but look at the energy.... like just...can't you at least appreciate the ability to mobilize human energy? It's pretty amazing independent of the music.

Attached: gfu.png (479x300, 10K)

Incel fag autist

In my state I can have sex with any girl who is at least 16, so why would it be weird to want to have sex with Billie? I sure would!

Is this flossing?

I can't properly hear the fucking vocals over the crowd singing along.

Floridian mating ritual.

Are black people okay with her speaking like them?

it's actually a fucking game you fucking imbeciles, I used to play this with my friends in school, usually is more than 2 people in a circle, rules are:

1. you stand in place and you can only move your torso and arms
2. you get one move per turn, arms gotta be straight
3. you have to hit another player to eliminate them from the cricle
4. the one you decide to hit can move in response to dodge
5. you decide when to move and who to hit so it's kind of a mind game
6. you need to hold your position once you've made your move

that last rule is there so that you don't move like a retard, you have to consider if your finishing position will leave you open for the next player's chop, this is actually really fun, I don't remember how this game it's called tho.

This

who is she?

William eyelash

That facepalm, top right

>She exploits black male bodies. Fuck her.
Don't kink shame size queens bigot

>The baboon shrieking fangirls.
Dogewhistle

Anti-people of the book canard

ayyo i didn't watch that video and i want to say everyone watching it is probably gay

I'm sure one of the many fine black gentlemen she's spent personal time with clued her in about Easy-E.

shut up fag

Ok.

Attached: lh0yieuhmmm21.jpg (1061x590, 57K)

can't stand her low volume vocals. sounds like she doesn't have any lift left in her voice from probably not using proper singing technique. the sound engineer could boost her vocals way up but she's still really low power most of the time, just sounds like she's overspent.

I've seen more bad performances from her than good, and by "bad" I mean she sounds barely on-key, has to whisper very, very quietly in order to not flub, and has a lot of strain when trying to hit the high notes. Whenever she sings Ocean Eyes now, especially, she always has difficulty hitting the higher notes. I wonder if you're hearing the same.

my cohorts and i always just called it "ninja"
and yeah it was a lot of fun

if she was 25 sure haha

not her

based

Attached: 1561514896172.jpg (850x400, 61K)

Attached: 63f8cc78d13049bdb1b4446d2d64e7fe.jpg (1024x683, 155K)

Holy shit, that’s what we called it too, where are you from user

does anyone have a link to this? i need to kek at someone elses poor performance to feel better about my own shittt guitar playing

youtube.com/watch?v=D9dCejDsZ7A
Bury a Friend performance at 45 minutes.

11:32

wtf hahah

Bump

well a simple test would prove it. all her black rapper friends take drugs and you think she doesn't do it with them? and even if not, claiming to be anti-drugs and then only having drug-abusing friends is kind of retarded

>hey guys look at this
>daily billie eilish thread
>is she a good singer

No, thank you.

>that cacophony of screaming whores at the beginning

Attached: 1471214912670.png (670x539, 251K)

Attached: essay.png (823x160, 19K)

Does anyone else think this song is just a shit yeezus rip off production wise, the screen is ever copying the snl black skinhead thing

wrong, but maybe that would improve her music.

or during the bad guy track.

You're 100% right. It makes me wanna fucking kill myself.

>Industry Plant can't sing
wow what a surprise.
Her and Clairo are terrible singers with boring personalities.
It's sad but the reality is most of their fans like them because they're boring as well.

based dabbing frogman

go to a punk show

this concert is pure comedy gold, all those screaming ugly thots haha.

This place is so entertaining! Where else can you see the largest collection guys that a woman wouldn’t touch even if they were the last males on the planet, getting triggered by a girl that is super successful and has hundreds of millions of staunch fans. I don’t have a problem with Billie because I don’t have an inferiority complex. She can bed me anytime, and that’s perfectly fine in my state where I live, so STFU with the underage crap! Oh, btw losers, get back to me when you are on the covers of major magazines and are a guest on SNL. P.S. Don’t forget to take your meds, boys!

She and Clairo might as well be clones of each other except Billie is more trap-influenced whereas Clairo is more folk-influenced.

> Clairo
> folk-influenced
Are we talking about the same person?

You heard the backplay too eh?

Let's be honest, Atlanta has been better since its been gentrified. North ave might be mega white but its a lot cleaner. It's a shame the masquerade had to go for it to happen tho. New masquerade spot is in the shit hole of downtown.

>only basedboys and wh*te wom*n in the crowd

>opening and closing with the same track
what a hack