Holy shit this is great

Holy shit this is great

Attached: ghjgh.png (512x508, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRD-d2atgP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>liking music

Attached: 1567782089345.gif (220x201, 433K)

It’s just what I needed.

NEEDED SOMEONE TO FEED

IT DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS IT WAS DEEP

YEAH

Listen to more new wave

im gonna, are you saying this album isn't great?

>implying I haven't
Keep seething. Cars are based.

Life's the same, it's all inside you.

oh it's the xtc sperg from yesterday
your post implies that the cars weren't heavily influential to new-wave (a rather arbitrary term that doesn't mean anything in 2019)

You first
youtube.com/watch?v=mRD-d2atgP4

Attached: The-Stranglers-resize-1-768x463.jpg (768x463, 57K)

They have good song but I hate their "Cars sound". Cant enjoy their music
Does anyone know what Im talking about? What is it?

Anyone else adore how positive and upbeat this album is? It's so rare to find an album like that
Their signature sound is what makes them special, as they say "no band sounds like the cars"

>best song on the album isn't even sung by their lead singer

Nah, I'm not that guy. But I agree with this guy . No other band sounds like the Cars because nobody wants to sound that shitty. XTC has a similar issue for me. Might be the production on their albums I don't know. Though I do think XTC is better than the Cars overall.

How have people never heard this in full before? It's genuinely mind boggling how someone can be old enough to go on a computer and navigate to this website and never have heard the first Cars album before or at least most of the songs from it.

I was pretty disappointed with it. It's okay but generic. Parallel Lines was better and came out around the same time.

It all depends where you were born, maybe The Cars wasn't as big in specific countries so it isn't unrealistic to imagine some people have never heard of them.

Plastic Letters is the better Blondie album, and Candy-O is the better Cars album.

>Candy-O is the better Cars album
Same guy and can totally agree with that.

Do people call The Cars new wave? I've always called them power pop. They're what Weezer and Fountains of Wayne and all of those bands are/were trying to be.

The Cars are shitty power pop too. But yeah, they're usually lumped in with new wave.

Candy-O was far less consistent than the albums that proceeded and succeeded it. Half the album is mind-bogglingly good while the remaining songs are trash.

>Do people call The Cars new wave?
cuz they wore skinny ties and had funny hair.

grandpa, it's 2019. most zoomers don't even know who the cars are.