Lol

alright white boys you can start seetheing now

Attached: IMG_5625.jpg (640x960, 122K)

rent free

This year has been so shit. These albums would barely be in the top 20 any other year

I like the albums but gotta agree with this 2019 sucks

>rym trannies and sois like memerap that tries to be more than memerap
image my shocks

RYM doesn't work for hip hop since people who listen to hip hop are simpletons who rate everything either "lit" (5 stars) or "wack" (1 star)

kasher quon better than both of them

White boys are the ones who caused those albums to be rated so high.

this can't wait for the rise of scam rap

this is a horrible year if that jpegmafia hack has the #1 album

I like both albums but it kills me how there's so much good hip-hop that came out this year that gets no recognition by RYM at all. They're inanely obsessed with this whiteboy pandering shit.

Attached: hot.png (1283x679, 1.26M)

official AOTY

Attached: 2019-09-17-184453_643x539_scrot.png (643x539, 170K)

Not gonna last. Think IGOR will go back to #1 once charters come around.

Why should I give a shit about fucking hip hop. The worst, most simple and boring genre made only by nigs and wannabe nigs?

The best and only album that came this year was Iggy Pop’s “Free”

i like how literally every album on rym is rated somewhere over 3 and below 4

this. rym is such a worthless platform and the shit that’s most popular there is hot garbage

Attached: 1559588823387.jpg (3000x3000, 1.05M)

like what?

this lol. its so funny when blacks say "lol white people are so upset that we are being cast as white characters", nigga it was white people that offered you that role out of pity in the first place, if white people wanted they could make you disappear from earth, the only ones protecting you from white people are other white people

>if white people wanted they could make you disappear from earth, the only ones protecting you from white people are other white people
ironic considering white people are being """genocided"""

It's gay shit like this that makes me filter out every single other genre except for rock, jazz, modern classical, and experimental when I'm browsing RYM's best-of charts for each year.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

it is ironic indeed and sad too, despite whites being replaced in their own homelands they still have the power to stop that from happening
Too bad most whites nowadays are pic related so i cant really see that happening anytime soon

Attached: 1562243969530.jpg (949x918, 370K)

The score will go down once fantano drops his review (even if he reviews it positively)

facts

good take
unironically though, rapsody’s new album was insanely underrated this year

imagine thinking this mediocrity is better than Titanic Rising

you're just getting old. they're both great albums

>3K ratings with a 3.97
>13K ratings with a 3.77
Tyler’s album holds up better. Don’t believe me? Come back in a few months and check the numbers again.

Because everyone is focused on the shitty mumble rappers and lil nas x, they aren’t looking at the real artists.

>Jpeg
>Mumble Rapper
???

2019 is the year of the gay niggas

I’m not talking about jpeg, I’m talking about everything on the radio.

Peggy is not even gay

How would rock solve the problem? It means Daughters made the best album of last year.

this album won't receive 13k rating, you idiot
at most 7k or something
the average will fall to something like 3.81

there's still tons of good rock/metal albums buried under the overrated ones in those lists

Both albums were weak compared to the rest of their respective discogs

BITCH WHERE

Attached: 1568722744435.jpg (540x510, 94K)

>This year has been so shit. These albums would barely be in the top 20 any other year
What genre do you listen to? If you're speaking top 20 hip hop, then there is never much competition to begin with. The only relevant artists in the past decade have been capital STEEZ, xxxtentacion, Tyler, Earl and Isaiah Rashad.

Problem is only pop music gets to the top of rym. Albums that should be higher, some more obscure than others include:

>Sadness - Circle of Veins
>The Underground Youth - Montage Images Of Lust & Fear
>Non violent communication - Obserwacje
>Collider - ->Jambinai (잠비나이) - 온다 [Onda]
>Бaтюшкa - Пaнихидa
>John Zorn - Nove Cantici Per Francesco D'Assisi
>Matmos - Plastic Anniversary
>Machinefabriek - With Voices

But no, only Fantano-core gets rated well. Shit tier site.

but we love death grips and mc ride

Who is jpegmafia

Mc Ride with less hair and talent

dude meme racism lmao