Fucking die if you listen to this band

Fucking die if you listen to this band.

Attached: 0F1961E0-26CC-49F2-8F80-04974666F519.png (830x500, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq7LO_GTzVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never heard any of their songs nor do i plan on doing so, all i know of them is that people hate them for some reason

So are they completed fabricated by the recording industry or are they actually a bunch of dorks from Michigan? They seem extremely fabricated but a cursory wiki search yields little evidence

I believe they are just huge zeppelin and other dad-rock classic fans that wanted to make the music they love.

>NOOOOO stop listening to this derivative garbage and check out laid back vocals drowned out in distorted guitars #785324198!

wut?

>Noooo you can't listen to GVF, they ripped off Led Zeppelin!!!
*goes back to listening to the Strokes ripping off Velvet Underground and Tame Impala ripping off The Rolling Stones*

>PARQUET COURTS!!!!!!!!!!
>IDLES!!!!!!!!!!
>PROTOMARTYR!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW THEY RECYCLED TALKING HEADS FOR THE 50TH TIME!!! FORGET MY DAD IS DEAD AND FRANZ FERDINAND THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! 35 YEAR OLD MEN IN NEW WAVE BANDS SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE YOUTH ABOUT HOW TRANSPHOBIA IS NOT COOL!!! FUNNY MEME MAN UNDERWATER IN A SUIT EPIC!!!! IAN CURTIS, SO SAD MY WIFE'S SON WEARS MY JOY DIVISION HOODIE EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THIS MUSIC RICK ITS SO GOOD AND MUSIC FROM 1979 REPRESENTS OUR FUCK BLUMPFDF ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX LYRICS ABOUT POC OPPRESSION!! AOTY!!
>GRETA VAN FLEET
OMG EW HOW COULD YOU RECYCLE LED ZEPPELIN AGAIN LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG HARD ROCK AND DADROCK IS SO NOT CRITICALLY CLAIMED UGH LITERALLY A FUCKING CLONE OF A BAD BAND LOL!!! BUTTROCK. SHITROCK. COCKROCK UGH. CLASSIC UGH BOOMER ROCK UGH

Attached: 1566772784658.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Seething faggot go kill yourself

it's derivative and all a bit lame but there are far more derivative and worse bands you could be listening to

>they ripped off Led Zeppelin!!!

who, in turn, ripped off countless blues musicians

t. fuming and new

Based! Fuck shoegaze.

>t. Gay and a faggot

name three

so mad

fucking based lmao

I'm not actually but you do need to neck yourself

Attached: 1568411232131.png (647x818, 424K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jq7LO_GTzVg
praying for your classmates

>Tfw live in Michigan
>tfw hear these fucking faggots every fucking day

I wish I was dead

that is honestly not the worst part of living in michigan

I'm like 30 mins away from where these guys are from. Never heard of them until suddenly there everywhere. Bizarre.

Attached: theeternaljew.jpg (1080x706, 80K)

Why do people call them a Led Zeppelin RIP off when they clearly are influenced by ACDC more

I heard they just completely copped Led Zeppelin’s feel. I want a band that does that for actually good bands like BOC or UFO

Shoegaze is for faggots who think post punk is too mainstream.

I tried listening to one of their songs and I legit rolled my eyes two seconds in. Utter garbage

>haha I really showed them with my outrageous strawmen!

Attached: 1566266943624.jpg (480x480, 32K)

almost everybody beginning with lil

No, shoegaze is for people who enjoy shoegaze, but good job accidentally admitting that you're a total posuer.

They're right though

It's true. Bands their age are too afraid of being influenced by classic rock, so they resort to playing "cool" music like DIIV and Boy Pablo that's inoffensive enough to avoid any strong criticism, but still gets hipster points for sounding noisy and unpolished.

because the frontman does a really good Robert Plant impression

if i make a band i will take inspiration sure but ill make sure my front man doesnt sound exactly like plant and copy his fucking adlibs