Redpill me on Varg

Redpill me on Varg

Attached: Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (640x666, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gandalfthewhi19?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a washed up has been who's opinions don't matter

basically this

He's a racist and a murderer. Garbage human being

Good musician though

basically this
his music is cool when youre like 14-16 but after that its just an ear sore

His music is garbage. His videos were surreal kino but you had to watch them very very sparingly in order to preserve the integrity of your recommendations.

Attached: vargreta.jpg (597x629, 74K)

It's a preemptive self-defense 4D chess move

I was there. I saw it. Reincarnation

Sheeting

Learn to spell retard

holy cringe
this board gets worse each day

OP here

Please post the redpill then

Everything he's said about killing euronymous is a lie

>defending Varg
now thats cringe

Learn to dilate first

His channel which basically had no influence whatsoever got blacklisted, so I'm now more inclined to agree with his beliefs. Every time they take someone down I pretty much just take on the views of whoever they banned. The fact that people defend this homo corporatist conglomeration of big tech makes me want to scream.

I wonder how he feels about his daughter fucking a darkie.

Serves him right. Racist piece of shit.

Attached: 1496625711598.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I know who you're

his music is great despite creating atmoshit and his channel was comfy, although i dont really agree with a lot of his views.

to this day theres still no proof its his daughter

keep seething vargcuck. keep seething.

Oof, man.

Imagine having such strong, vocal opinions only to have them completely shat on by your own flesh and blood. Then again, Varg should have seen this coming- being a mindless tool for new age ideology is precisely what inspires white women to suck black dick.

burden of proof is on you

its interesting how racism is the most evil unacceptable thing now. back then all these black metal bands would try to be as edgy as possible but no one cared about some racist comments.

who cares
he doesn't make good music anymore all he does is jack off to himself in the mirror about "saving evropa" and make videos of himself always fixing something in his fucked up russian shitwagon or a chainsaw just to show off "yeah dude I am a man I am a working man yes I am outdoorsy I am handy I am peak european man" when he's grey and has a beer gut and starting to wrinkle and looks like he's going through a midlife crisis
Varg isn't a musician anymore he's just become another internet personality just because he goes on schizo tier rants about the fall of civilization all damn day
prison time did him in

forgot to mention but hes also super hypocritical because he whinges on about wanting to forget the black metal scene and euronymous and everyone but still went on to make a million videos about them

>burden of proof
this ain't a "does god exists" debate, varg.

have you seen his twitter?
twitter.com/gandalfthewhi19?lang=en

Gay

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

And yet He's a somebody who's achieved something, and you're a nobody.

Projections of a sissy.

"muh achieved something"
who cares, it doesn't matter in the end. did it make his life any better?

You're a faggot Varg and I'd snap you in half like a twig

he made some excellent, revolutionary music, his current persona is entertaining at worst

he dosen't think well of his former self

Losers angry at someone better than you, sad

The main thing is that he triggers filthy, unworthy amerimutts.

Euronymous doesn't have the fucking brain power to think his way out of a paper bag. He's a fucking retard. I know who he is, I've talked to him. He's a j...he's a dumb faggot, I'm sorry, okay? And if he ever fucks with me, if he ever puts me into some sort of self defense situation- if he puts me in a self defense situation m'kay, and I have to legally defend myself, I'm not gonna initiate violence against him...But, if he comes at me, in an alleyway, tries to y'know take, tries to do anything...I'm gonna fuck him up so badly I will put him in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time okay? he'll be gettin, it won't be a quick self defense situation. I'll be nailing him, I'll be punching him in the back, I'll be punching him in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing his eyes in, I'll break both his orbital bones. I'm gonna, I'm gonna destroy Euronymous, PHYSICALLY, so badly that the people who come to clean him up, they're gonna be puking when they see what I did to him. Alright? I want them to know how I feel about him, so I'm gonna fuck him up so bad that he makes them puke when they see his bruised, mangled body. IF he ever did anything to me to warrant that, legally. Now I would never, ever, initiate violence against him...but that's what would happen.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (600x900, 114K)

Based Varg

a homeless person could have said it or the most succesful person in the world could have said it. It doesn't make a difference if it is true

>washed up
I'd argue this point because he was never good. Its cool that he murdered a guy though.