It clicked

holy fuck. This is the first good PC Music album

Attached: cover.jpg (1280x1280, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OWha9hQhWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Best release at a shit genre
I agree, but that's not saying much, user.

100 Gecs is quirky lol XD randumb dance music that people think is experimental because the synths are outdated, the mixing is shit, and the lyrics are purposely vapid. It's popular because it has the stamp of approval from some bald dipshit who is so illiterate that he reviewed an album of decade-old b-sides from an influential A-list band as if it were a brand-new album and is shocked that a black metal band has ties to neo-Nazis. It's popular because people think that when something is described as "ironic" by a transgender furry in a RYM review it's some philosophical masterpiece that rivals Augustine or Aquinas. Had this album came out 10 years ago it would've been rightfully panned alongside the likes Kesha, 3OH!3, Brokencyde, and other crunkcore artists, because it's just as awful as the material those artists released; instead it is praised today because satire is dead and people think that camp is the peak of humor. It's the musical equivalent of being a fucking retard, then claiming that you were intentionally acting like a fucking retard, and you are therefore a trolling mastermind. If you like this album you're the kind of person who is shallow enough to find that person humorous and immature enough to encourage his petulant behavior. It's music for Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m. It's music for people that say "doggo" and "heck" in real life conversations. It's music for kids who laugh at videos that have a sudden increase in volume. It's music for people who think that their lowercase, grammarless tweets about wanting to commit suicide makes them funny and relatable, when they're actually just fucking annoying. It's even more worthless than a shitty pop album that's actually from the late 00's because it's an attempt to artificially recreate the horrible music of that era, rather than simply being its natural product. It's just plain bad music, and that the intent was to create bad art does not make the work any more meaningful or tolerable

AOTY desu

seethe

Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m is fucking based now.
Get with the times, boomer.

>Augustine or Aquinas
you had me going for a bit, but this is the exact moment I realized it was bait
B-, try to go longer without saying something utterly absurd and you might actually get someone

t.you

Attached: YSuj5Aq.png (946x360, 198K)

100 Gecs is quirky lol XD randumb dance music that people think is experimental because the synths are outdated, the mixing is shit, and the lyrics are purposely vapid. It's popular because it has the stamp of approval from some bald dipshit who is so illiterate that he reviewed an album of decade-old b-sides from an influential A-list band as if it were a brand-new album and is shocked that a black metal band has ties to neo-Nazis. It's popular because people think that when something is described as "ironic" by a transgender furry in a RYM review it's some philosophical masterpiece that rivals Augustine or Aquinas. Had this album came out 10 years ago it would've been rightfully panned alongside the likes Kesha, 3OH!3, Brokencyde, and other crunkcore artists, because it's just as awful as the material those artists released; instead it is praised today because satire is dead and people think that camp is the peak of humor. It's the musical equivalent of being a fucking retard, then claiming that you were intentionally acting like a fucking retard, and you are therefore a trolling mastermind. If you like this album you're the kind of person who is shallow enough to find that person humorous and immature enough to encourage his petulant behavior. It's music for Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m. It's music for people that say "doggo" and "heck" in real life conversations. It's music for kids who laugh at videos that have a sudden increase in volume. It's music for people who think that their lowercase, grammarless tweets about wanting to commit suicide makes them funny and relatable, when they're actually just fucking annoying. It's even more worthless than a shitty pop album that's actually from the late 00's because it's an attempt to artificially recreate the horrible music of that era, rather than simply being its natural product. It's just plain bad music, and that the intent was to create bad art does not make the work any more meaningful or tolerable

1. it’s not good
2. it’s not pc music
3. ur a faggot

>it’s crystal castles expect the beats are shit, the vocals suck, and it’s a gross tranny singing instead of a cute hipster girl

Attached: E1CFF509-5A96-40EA-B819-6441F3D64290.jpg (474x573, 20K)

PC Music isn't a genre.

WTF is PC music?

A bunch of totally cool people who just love pop music like anybody else and wanted to make it for themselves

Not technically PC music, but I agree, there's nothing quite like it and I need more.
Best album of 2019 no cap

except it's 1000x better than pop

retard. It's literally just a record label.

It's in the same vein. and PC Music has collabed with 1/2 of 100 gecs:
youtube.com/watch?v=7OWha9hQhWk

you fucking idiots PC Music is a genre. If I named my record label 'IDM' or some shit would that make IDM not a genre?

now that you brought it up, can we talk about how much of a talentless faggot Umru is?

PC Music the label precedes any notion of using the term as a genre.
The label has released tracks that span many genres.

The PC Music label has collabed with both laura les and Dylan Brady but their album wasn't released under PC Music. They *are* part of the PC Music genre tho.

It's both a genre and a label fucktard. Originally it was just the label but the term came to encompass artists with a similar sound and those who are affiliated with PC Music.

okay then what would you call shitty glitchy pop then? Just call it PC Music, its a genre desu

based

we agree faggot

>okay then what would you call shitty glitchy pop then?
it's just pop. bubblegum bass, etc. dream pop.
PC Music is not a genre.

Yeah, why the fuck has he gotten so big? Industry plant?

PC Music is a subgenre of Pop faggot. Bubblegum bass is a subgenre of Electronic and this sure as hell ain't Electronic music

he has a fucking SNACK for a gf

>this sure as hell ain't Electronic music
uh?

PC Music is literally the name of AG Cook's record label you fucking idiot

Wahalalalaluuuuuuuu

Can this shitty fad die already? I don't think there's any more """clicking""" I can do with this album. It's just so affected and zoomer baity
>t. 21 y/o who is likely the target demographic

------>lol this idiot thinks that everything that was produced in a computer is electronic

this makes me hate him even more

you are talkin bull shit.

>target demographic
>self released music

dont give yourself so much credit, user.

its called bubblegum pop but go off sis

I'm their target demo don't kid yourself

RYM is also breaking down on what to classify this as. There's no bubblegum pop tag on rym tho. Did gecs create a genre boys?

Bubblegum bass is making you gay.

>Did gecs create a genre boys?
no it is a mishmash of trap, pop, ska, glitch, noise, etc.
It's a postmodern soup of genres. Not bad but it'll give you the shits.

that's how new genres are born though. I'm not saying they created an entire new genre, but more like a sub-genre in pop

It's called PC MUSIC for fucks sake it has existed for years now fuck you guys

if my boi AG aint Cook it (dat pun), it aint PC music
simple as

Shut up

Attached: FB_IMG_1568665700712.jpg (720x960, 35K)

This.

This is unironically the worst thing I've ever listened to and I've got a pretty open mind to music. Why do people like this?

small truck detected

baseddd

i got a chevy s10 and some zubaz pants