instagram.com/p/ByWfXo7l-EO/
twitter.com/prepareyourseat
youtu.be/qCmsZuhl7s0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not this shit again

Needs a good fucking. Anal obligatory.

>tfw no mentally handicapped gf

Idk she knows like a complete norman person to me
What about (you) OP what music do you listen to?

she's 15

Needs a good fucking. Anal obligatory.

>15
>not having sex

Holy shit, in what century do you live in?

I'm so 3008, you so 2000 and late

prog, krautrock, psych, jazz fusion

She seems nice, I hope things turn out well for her. Probably indie rock.

New Wave

>tee hee i'm such an autist xD teletubbies!!

Attached: 66452889_403668233831977_406039239843479977_n.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

I want her autistic thighs to crush me and talk to me about trains

god if I was female I could just let my autism run free and still be desired

Wtf bros I'm in love

This.
t. someone with the same mental illnesses

Yes

>anxiety is a mental illness

Attached: 1564987106155.webm (300x252, 519K)

i'm so fucking lonely

Where is this from?

her instagram

Attached: 69033188_405539836783267_5313070076599417874_n.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>red laces
she a neo-nazi?

Some literally flaunt their autism

speaking as someone who also has autism, adhd, and anxiety - it's pretty fucking horrible
don't have pussy pass tho, so it's been a rough life.

i cant imagine the shit you guys go through. when i was on acid once and got some extreme anxiety affterwards. it was horrible cant imagine living like that for the rest of your life

Had to stop after teletubbies. These people talk like they have some special fucking power and they're just so unique. Annoying as hell

t. adult add moron

anxiety disorders are faggot

Because that's mostly how they're treated by their parents. They all want to believe their kid is some idiot-savant indigo child, when 95% of the time they're just spoiled and annoying as hell.
Autists, and I mean genuine autists, not the Yea Forums "you have passion for something" autists, are some of the most annoying, pedantic, entitled shits I've ever come across.

Attached: 1567529605362.jpg (512x512, 45K)

>I have anxiety
>here let me take a selfie
Meanwhile I can't even answer my fucking phone.

She's like 14 you sick fuck stop saving instagram photos of her jesus fucking christ

15, legal where I live

So?

Is she acting? this girl is too perfect.

Artemi says no

Attached: artemi basedgod.jpg (265x400, 22K)

Are you gonna stop him?

14 is legal pops

this

>anxiety
>has an insta
>posts selfies on said inata
>posts thot shit on said insta
wew lad

Imagine the reek...

any pics of her feet yet?

Women prefer to call their natural histrionic tendencies anxiety

what you gonna do about it?

Attached: 67727801_164875394568089_3735823236845472762_n.jpg (343x994, 95K)

yes actually

Attached: 35497853_1186730881463670_8664649572498276352_n.jpg (243x834, 45K)

based

cool, thanks

>even an actual aspie acts like this
It's like women are genetically engineered to not be taken seriously.

female anxiety is a joke

Have you ever seen a girl have a legit panic attack?
I have. Female anxiety is real.

So how long until one of you creeps run her off the internet? I give it less than a week.

Depends on whether or not she's posted to Yea Forums.

does it cripple their life like it does for men tho? at least they have people supporting them. being a man with anxiety just makes you a lonely mess

whats her insta?

based

Does anyone else feel offended by people like this? It feels like people are eager to have some kind of mental illness now like it's like fucking Pokemon or something where ya gotta catch em all

Most of these people don't even appear to have ANYTHING wrong with them. Maybe it's just my own experiences with mental illness but I could barely function at my worst, and the last thing I'd want to do is post on YT lmao

Attached: 1566541411250.jpg (750x472, 95K)

Mental disabilities exist on a spectrum. There's low functioning, high functioning, and everything inbetween.

>Gatekeeping mental illness
You deserve whatever's wrong with you

instagram.com/prepareyourchairs/

Red laces means neo nazi?

/pol/ tried to force it for a couple days

the red laces thing is from the 70s
skinheads wore red laces to signify they were racists, non-racist skinheads had white laces.

there's a little more basis to it than that

>Unironically accusing someone of "gatekeeping"
Discord is that way

You dont own mental illness

unironically perfect

Wrong. White laces means white power, red laces means the faggot actually assaulted someone to be considered cool.

>she loves anime
Absolute pottery

Attached: 1568079380925.jpg (218x265, 21K)

I know this from experience, so please listen.
DON'T date autistic girls.
Their feelings are incredibly volatile and even if they just have mild autism, they have a hard time even grasping the concept of love. They're selfish, and either incredibly high or incredibly low maintenance, so they either smother you or make you feel not good enough for them.
They are usually not abstract thinkers and as such have a hard time with stuff as simple as being descriptive, and they can barely form opinions on their own without previous outside influence.
Dating an autistic girl is basically just having a slave who can leave you at any moment because their feelings are in such a state of flux all the time. They don't know what "love" is. They use all the words normal people are supposed to use in an effort to trick both others and themselves that they experience the same type of feelings that we do, but they don't.

i'd literally date any girl who even just smiled at me

I get that, but as someone who has dated autistic girls, just stay away. There are literally billions of girls out there.
My main advice for you is to be confident, not bring up your shortcomings at all, and be funny.
The "le be yourself" meme is partly true, you just have to be sure of yourself as well, and funny. You can be disgusting and vile, but as long as you own that part of you, and can make them laugh too boot, you'll still get girls. Seriously.
I'm 5 ft 7, skinny as all hell, and got acne scars from my teens, but I've still dated people I'd consider way out of my league, because I don't focus on the parts about myself I dislike.
If you've got someone in mind, literally just ask. That's what did it for me. Either you take that chance now, or it'll disappear forever, and you won't forgive yourself for it.

>Their feelings are incredibly volatile
>they have a hard time even grasping the concept of love.
>They're selfish, and either incredibly high or incredibly low maintenance
>They are usually not abstract thinkers
This isn't a description of an autistic woman, just a woman.

>and they can barely form opinions on their own without previous outside influence
Seriously, how is this ANY different than normal women?

based

I was thinking the same thing

I've met tons of women who aren't like that though. Genuinely smart people with lives and interests that aren't just going out with friends, shopping, etc.
Honestly, I used to look down on women, because I felt just like you did. But throughout the years, that feeling faded, because what you're saying just isn't true about MOST women, even though I've met tons of shallow women like that.
Here's the thing though, I've met tons of shallow men as well. Men who can't hold a conversation, men who don't understand comedy, men who only drink and watch soccer, men who can't think on their own but need someone like Alex Jones to do the thinking for them.
Men and women are different, sure, but just because you're a guy that fancies himself interesting doesn't mean that most men are interesting.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, differences between whites and non-whites, now that is another story altogether.

Nazi detected

I didn't specify whether or not it was genetic

>Autists, and I mean genuine autists, not the Yea Forums "you have passion for something" autists
You mean people who aren't actually autists? The girl in the video didn't have any issue socializing. Yea Forums probably has the most legit autists per capita out of any community, irl or online. A large fraction of this website probably interacts with fewer than 3 people day to day.

I meant not "autist as in how anons on Yea Forums use the word"

>differences between whites and non-whites, now that is another story altogether.
you were doing so well god dammit

Her instagram just cements her actually having autism. THOT shit like this seemed few and far between

maybe I put that in there to seem more redpilled than I am

instagram.com/p/ByWfXo7l-EO/

insane clown posse apparently

wait... I only interact with 2-3 people per day, am I autistic?

legal where i live don't give a fuck

have sex

based low iq poster

I have actual autism and am not faking for the internet so I can't

>I have actual autism
huh, no you don't.

autism isn't real

I fucking lost so bad

Attached: 1542067886809.jpg (859x578, 52K)

She seems really...normal and outgoing.

I thought autistic people were generally awkward and kept to themselves and bad in social situations? Seems fine to me.

No you don't. If you did you wouldn't have ebin zingers like that.

Yeah, then he had to bring up an uncomfortable truth like that.

it's a spectrum, mate
some are like adhd, and some are almost catatonic

Yea Forumscore

I think you're seeing a small slice of cherry picked moments from her life. when she describes her isolation and social difficulties its hard to imagine she's easy to be around, although I am a freak myself and I'm not judging.

aw she only has like 12 followers give her a follow

twitter.com/prepareyourseat

she does seem like a sweet girl

If she breathes...

>1 post barely revealing anything
>THOT

I'd hit it

He meant stacie selfies stuff

>she loves anime
she's probably behind kpop generals

she schlicks herself to kpop singers

Selfies...I mean yeah most people post those once in a while. But for the most part she just seems to be one of those deviant artsy girls that i would prefer to stay away from.

>Selfies...I mean yeah most people post those once in a while.
get this normalfag out of here

Attached: Gamer-Reddit-reddit-33647699-200-251.jpg (200x251, 9K)

based

i don't have social media. But yes i do socialize.

ITT: Incel scum galore

>those autistic clodhoppers

Yea Forumscore

Please dont. The Yea Forums thread went wayy too far

Please don't what?

of course it's the cute girl who gets all the attention and sympathy. no one would give a shit if it were about an autistic guy

Make her life worse than it already is.

Our bodies slapping together as I pound her vagina

Fuck off my male

mods instantly ban SBSK threads, no matter if theyre Yea Forums related or not

what is it about the show that triggers everyone? I get its kind of grotesque and the host is a psycho but isn't it ultimately a good thing? we might never otherwise hear what these people have to say. youtube even took their comments away, demonetizing and banning the channel is next

What's SBSK?

KEK

You're literally just describing women in general. Have more sex.

She's not at all autistic
Is that the point of these threads or am I missing something?

If you can't see she's clearly autistic you're probably an autist yourself.

bruh

bruh
bruh

THIS

Attached: 55FEE8F9-1509-4DA4-AB82-F963B1818315.jpg (428x424, 20K)

if that is autism, that means I'm autistic...

Attached: 60s-spider-man.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Did you look at her IG? The amount of autistic cartoons she makes is rivaled only by Chris Chandler himself

shes 15 don't be sicko mode anons

Filthy slut thot

are you going to cooom user

and im just over here watching Teletubbies

that's an awesome quote

She's probably a lesbian like most autistic girls.

She seems sweet.

T E L E T U B B I E S

The 21st? Unless you're a shitskin fucking 15 year old girls isn't normal.
Some random 15 year old? You're probably only attracted to her because you perceive her as vulnerable. Have some self confidence man.
See: and . Mental illness isn't cute.
Based. Dunno why these people are looking through her Instagram

Yeah actually. "Revealing" pictures aren't interesting, they're narcissistic. I want to see interesting things, things I can learn from, things that show that a person actually has a personality.

its Yea Forums the pupper pedofiles are out in force

Maybe it's technically legal, but it's still weird. Either you're an actual pedo or you're a kid who shouldn't be on Yea Forums.

>prog, krautrock, psych, jazz fusion
hey thats me

that's like every third person on this board

Can’t believe it took this long into the thread for someone to bring up the point that legality =/= morality

we're all autistic

she's mature for her age

the yt channel the OP girl was on
youtu.be/qCmsZuhl7s0

I know what you mean, but I think her intention was to show off her outfit. Narcissism in a sense, yes, but that's really a majority of what people post on instagram/snapchat/facebook. Some people can have a mix of everything but that dosen't necessarily mean that they're horrid people

>tfw there were tons of girls with that shy quirky attitude in college.
I wonder how many were autistic?

* If they do post photos of themselves or something about themselves

> but that's really a majority of what people post on instagram/snapchat/facebook
still kinda narcissistic
> Some people can have a mix of everything but that dosen't necessarily mean that they're horrid people
Yeah true, but if all I see on someone's social media are the same happy selfies with friends I tune out quick

>mature for her age
>instagram filled with autistic cartoons
Nice try, pedo

I know this mentally handicapped man who is married and has a child. You're just autistic user, so you if he can, you can.

based

That's just called America

blatantly off-topic teenager thread

>i know a guy who is retarded
>kinda like you're retarded
good one

i go through phases where i'm addicted to this channel, but mostly because i find disabled people scientifically fascinating and not because of any real empathy for them. like i obviously feel bad for them, but it isn't the reason i watch it. i used to love to read the comments before youtube banned them too. i found those fascinating as well.

can confirm. i'm an autist that was always spoiled as a child. didn't help that i was an only child

>Now that we've gotten that out of the way, differences between whites and non-whites, now that is another story altogether.
Elaborate.

yes, but don't worry, user. you'll always have me. i'm autistic too and i also don't interact with anyone.

Can I join in with you dudes? I rarely interact with more than one person per day.

link to the Yea Forums thread please

how is the host a psycho

yes, user. we can be friends forever. Post your personal information here so we can keep in contact.

>user mentions race
>faggot calls him a nazi
I wish you motherfuckers would take a fucking break.
>muh racism
Shut the fuck up

Discord ?

Are you one of the CIAniggers Terry warned about?

Nah. I wasn't really serious about wanting friends. I'm good on my own.

What is it like being friends with other autists

Don't say the N word again or Terry's gonna croak, big man.