KATE fucking BUSH

>"music in the 80s wasn't kin-"

GET OUTTA MY WAY ZOOMERS FUCKIN SHITS

Attached: you just know.jpg (750x1000, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XW-8yCKwhBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's good, but she has too many lyrically cringe moments to be called a genius

Name one

The Dreaming title track

unironically Madonna was better

t. Seething Abo

BE RUNNIN UP THAT ROAAAAD

I want to fuck her so bad bros.

she's old and kinda fat these days

Someone never listened to 50 Words For Snow (the whole album).
Also
>caring about the lyrics and not the way she is singing them

>ywn peak Kate
kill me

Attached: katebush.jpg (500x702, 105K)

It goes without saying that 21st Century Kate is cringe

I don't like the way she sings it either.

weak b8 m8
Madonna barely wrote her lyrics, next time try Cindy Lauper who actually wrote her own stuff and has some hidden gems in her catalog

Aerial is a masterpiece and the ultimate pleb filter. But Directors Cut and 50 Words are not good, I'll give you that

Bjork's white cousin

Favourite artist of all time

True but if you look past that her music's amazing. I think she must cringe at her old stuff herself. She didn't do anything pre HoL on her tour.

:(

Attached: e89454f26bfd34f4ba5a0331c6b9284c.jpg (1044x1452, 544K)

Yeah Kate Bush is really great on her first few albums. She didn't continue to grow like Bjork did and I think her later work is "eh" but pretty much everything she put out in the 80s is fantastic. "Running up That Hill" is one of the best tracks of the 80s.

Man, I hate to sound like I was born in the wrong generation, but imagine being born in the 40s and coming of age in the 60s and watching how music continued to transform with technology. The 70s and 80s are so wildly different compared to the 00s and 10s. Would have been a fun time to be alive.

Attached: 48a1f426.jpg (1080x1041, 123K)

The Big Sky is GOAT

And Morning Glory is super underrated.

>lyrics

Attached: tourist_sily is plunderphonics.jpg (684x705, 95K)

I wish she had more albums like Hounds and Dreaming.

guaranteed you've never listened to the kick inside, her true masterpiece

Leave Art Rock to me.

Attached: sheena-ringo_1436509040_af.jpg (408x400, 44K)

Definitely have and its prob my 4th favorite. Ive heard every album save for the snow one.

I JUST KNOW THAT SOMETHING GOOD IS GONNA HAPPEN

One of the worst opinions I’ve read in my life.

>YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD MEEEE
>YOU NEVER REALLY TRIIIED

Her only good song was the Ulysses one

50 words is really good imo, the anons bashing it just can’t into snowed in mother Kate

Aerial takes some time to truly sink in but feels like it picked up right after those 2 albums. Sounded kinda bland to me on first listens but then realized how batshit insane and complex it actually was and it became my favorite.
Too bad 50 Words is slowly becoming my least favorite, not only she barely sings, first 3 tracks are longer than TKI and "feel it" has more hooks than all 3 combined.

The Dreaming > Never For Ever > Aerial > The Sensual World > Hounds of Love > The Kick Inside > 50 Words for Snow > Lionheart > The Red Shoes

Aerial > The Dreaming > The Kick Inside >Never For Ever > Hounds Of Love > The Sensual World > The Red Shoes > Lionheart > 50 Words For Snow

Fixed it for ya.
The Red Shoes has so much wasted potential
>remove track 10 and 11
>make the title track longer
>make it louder
now it's the perfect KB 90s album

"Misty" and title track are awesome, but it just drags and goes nowhere. Such a shame

Kate Bush was a major pothead during the Dreaming. Are there any other examples of females that made great music while being stoners.

Music in the 80s was peak kino
youtu.be/XW-8yCKwhBE

She still is a major pothead thou