My fellow PearlCHADs what do you have to say about this one?

My fellow PearlCHADs what do you have to say about this one?

Attached: Vs..jpg (1000x1000, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/pearl-jam-official
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amazing album. But they should've skipped Rats and replaced it with State of Love and Trust

the last fully good album they put out

It's ok, Yield is better

I prefer it to Ten.
Has a lot of variety, which I like in albums.
I feel it has a unique tone throughout, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.
i disagree senpai

Jesus christ almighty this album is shit

What is the /mu opinion on Ten? Some of the songs have good, timeless hooks and are absolute anthems, but sometimes I feel like its a little Guns n' Roses-y, and has masturbatory tendencies (some of the guitar solos) that make me greatly prefer their later work as time goes on

Ten (the european version) is a masterpiece with zero weak songs and perfect flow.

I think the songwriting is overall very good, but the production isn't great, has the kind of washed-out stadium rock production common at the time; reverb put on everything to make it sound "big".
It also sounds like they were trying too hard to make it perfect, to make everything count, like "this is our one chance, we have to make it work" which makes it feel a little bit contrived and lifeless despite the obvious attempt at exuding the energy they've composed in the songs. From vs. onward they seemed to loosen up and become themselves more.

Vs>Ten

Half is among their best stuff and the other half is pretty bad, it is to Pearl Jam what Out of Time is to REM

Go is (and without competition) the greatest opening track to any of their albums.

Their best recording. A legitimately good album.

for me it's Last Exit

This

Now link us to your soundcloud, so we can laugh at you.

I JUST WANNA SCREAM "HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Attached: 89.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

this, then Vedder took over the band and ruined everything

Perfect flow? Fuck you for missing the opportunity

It's good but Once is better

soundcloud.com/pearl-jam-official

Go is their best song

it sucks and nirvana is better

>Go
>Daughter
>Rearviewmirror
>Rats