I"m the baaad guy

I"m the baaad guy

DUH!

Attached: Billie-Eilish.jpg (750x563, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgBYyKOUpIQ
instagram.com/p/ByHj0yCAoDC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not this shit again

her face annoys the hell out of me

>her face annoys the hell out of me
she would be pretty if she lost weight

>Fuck Drunkmagikoopa and fucking all the rest of the faggot SA Goon sellouts who went on bullshit twitter. I'm always going to call you DrunkMagikoopa faggot, back in those days you were funny and creative not some fucking cuckold who just posts crap for twitter bugmen and fucking unfunny fucking "hecking wholesome" or fucking "nobody not even a single soul" faggots, I don't care how much trouble your old shit gets you in you pathetic fucking cuckold, fucking kill yourself.

Attached: soyruffi.png (209x235, 70K)

Attached: 164121982398840909.webm (480x600, 2.1M)

just waiting till she turns 18 and whores herself out of nonexistence

would you fug her?

>would you fug her?
she is a CHILD user

Pedo

shoutout to the dude on the left

she would be pretty if she didn't have soulless eyes.

i want those milkies

you mean ephebe
it's still sick tho

How much of his cum sauce has she drunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgBYyKOUpIQ
24:14

She reminds me so much of Emily who I work with.

based not this shit again poster

jewish agenda

I"m the baaad guy

D'OH!!

Attached: g1er3595lwv21.jpg (3000x4000, 304K)

Nah, I would be reminded of my sister the whole time since she's 16 and also likes listening to William Eyelash.
>inb4 you wouldn't fug your sister

No, Cletus.

I think you really want to fuck your sister.

I'm proud to say i've never heard a single song from this girl.

I LOVE BLAAAAAAAACCKK GUYS

instagram.com/p/ByHj0yCAoDC/

Imagine being raised by a racist mother.

cool!

based

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Eilish threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild refugees I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this whore on this board I don’t give a shit about what good song she made or what bad song she made she’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why Eilishbe dumb white woman not make songs how I rate make songs” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about her just stop fucking posting her she’s not a good singer and her songs aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about her again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it she’s an industry plant and you’re the retarded plant for posting her whether you like her or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if she jut fuckin died this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized she was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting her stop posting about how you like and support her and stop posting about how you dislike or hate her just stop making threads about this shit

Attached: nezqy8pou0p01.jpg (500x751, 52K)

maybe

Attached: 1566333794522.jpg (791x1474, 624K)

Sure thing, 17 is the age of consent where I'm at

still an ephebe

>>inb4 you wouldn't fug your sister
Don't lie

Anyone got any redpills or insider info on the extent of this girl's payola? I'm noticing her songs are being used a lot more on TV shows (So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent come to mind). Also all the deals she's making with Bershka and other high-end merch companies. Anyone know the details?

phewww, what a pungent stench

>>bershka
>>High end
Please