What goes on the music equivalent of this?

I'm thinking OK computer, dark side, and laterus for sure but I need more ideas

Attached: 1519579643667.png (760x596, 65K)

for Yea Forums specifically it would be
>mbdtf
>loveless
>spiderland
>vdc
>stratosphere
>illmatic
>the money store
>leaves turn inside you
>fishmans live album
all of these are great albums (except mdtf and tms) but holy fuck you see at least 5 of these on literally every single fucking chart

Attached: 1521153801192.jpg (1336x880, 389K)

>Stratosphere is memecore now
fuck me I should never have come back here

this

Stratosphere is still untouched by tourists you mongoloid.

Attached: superretard.jpg (500x375, 114K)

nice denial but it really is

there was a mu version but I lost the pic so here's the list from my memory:
>Fishmans live
>That one 2010 japanese noise pop album
>Halber Mensch
>Leaves turn inside you
>Stratosphere
>Disco Inferno 5 EPs
>Ape of Naples
>Knife Play
Can't remember last one sorry

Attached: 1482109005885.jpg (1000x1800, 446K)

Funny thing is that K-ON is aimed at an older audience than FMA.

Yea Forums's problem is the opposite. Anything that's not moeshit is regarded as dishonest and pretentious.

Lucky Star is cute

Older, but mentally infantile.

It’s always been, same with VDC.

The only thing more infantile than shonen manga is anime adaptations of shonen manga.

You're only know it because it's a memebum

Keep telling yourself that, moetard.

Attached: 7927850.jpg (454x284, 28K)

so we gonna still pretend to hate k on or what

That shit at the bottom better not be tatami galaxy, that's a fucking masterpiece

What animes are those

Can't think of anything more low than being an anime snob, maybe a video game snob.

Attached: 1565855317340.jpg (820x960, 135K)

I don't think the image is meant to say any of those are bad, just that having all of them as your favorites means you're a really boring person with no taste of your own.

Serial Experiments Lain, Legend of Galactic Heroes, Texhnolyze
FLCL, Berserk, Mushishi
Tatami Galaxy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Welcome to the NHK.

based

>Liking popular shows equals a boring person
Ok

>1984
>Catcher in the Rye
>Crime and Punishment
This is the equivalent of someone's favourite bands being The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Queen, and I like all three of those books. I also don't know why Naruto is counted as a book when The Hunger Games is a much more obvious choice. The books on the left should either be the meme trilogy or Shakespeare/Homer/Dante if you want to make it 'lol retards hate the canon'.
FMAB is also a retarded choice and should definitely be replaced with NGE.

I'm a video game snob

Attached: 1493436472611.jpg (1225x1225, 490K)

i never said it was bad you mongoloids, its one of my favourite albums of all time. but it perfectly fits the OP image of being something that LITERALLY everyone puts on their chart.

It shows that more than likely you haven't bothered to watch or read anything but the most acclaimed shit and so your taste is entirely dependent on the opinions of others rather than anything else. Like what would happen if someone lists their favorite bands on Yea Forums and it's all Yea Forumscore stuff. You'd probably assume they've barely listened to anything outside of Yea Forumscore or aren't revealing their actual tastes because they're embarrassed about them and are sticking to safe things.

Having one or two things like that on your list are fine but if you entire list is the most popular and well liked shit that's generally a symptom of the above two things.

MBDTF is a great album.

Change my mind.

Those shows are popular for a reason. You don't have to like super weird and obscure stuff to be an interesting person.

>reeeeee I said
ok

Fair point
But with the amount of shitposting and imageboards being anonymous I don't really get how somehow could get embarrassed or be insecure about their tastes.

It's entirely possible someone's taste may line up 100% with the consensus but generally if you give a shit you'll find stuff that isn't necessarily the most popular and acclaimed stuff (even if it's still considered really good) that you like.

>Those shows are popular for a reason. You don't have to like super weird and obscure stuff to be an interesting person.

You say this about anime but you probably would disagree with music since we're on the music board. Taylor Swift and Post Malone are popular for a reason after all right? Or Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Queen, etc.

What's third row, fourth column bro

Yume Nikki

>Stratosphere is still untouched by tourists you mongoloid.
lol
my literal normie friends like it

it's youtube-core now and it's nauseating to see everywhere.

They're all great shows retard that's not the point

That's also fucking stupid. Maybe a person's favourite show also happens to be a really good and acclaimed show

Is this a meme? That's the only one I know

sadly accurate

>Maybe a person's favourite show also happens to be a really good and acclaimed show
Yeah but all 9 of their favorite shows?

are you meming baroque? I played the remake and that shit sucked. is the saturn version better or something?

Oldboy is the only good thing in that entire jpg

Something along the lines of this.

Attached: topsters2.jpg (913x913, 88K)

of fucking course
the remake and original baroque is like the remake and original silent hill 2-3

There's a difference between top 40 stuff and mucore, the same reason there's a difference between generic blockbusters and kino. I'm not talking about Taylor Swift and Post Malone, not talking about capeshit either.

And? Just because normies like it doesn't mean the quality of the music somehow changed.

>playing the
fixed

What are you complaining about?

You're saying there's no problem with someone's favorite stuff (as in all top 9 of their favorite things) all being the most popular and widely acclaimed things. And I'm saying that at a point you have to wonder if they've just not watched/read/listened to much stuff or aren't showing off their real tastes because they might not line up with the consensus.

K-on's good but also mega-overrated with one of the most retard fanbases ever.

>The Modern Dance
>clouddead
>Fishmans live
>'77 Live
>Something by Mingus
>A Love Supreme
>Selected Ambient Works
>Some modern classical, probably Feldman or Penderecki
>Scott 4

>Selected Ambient Works
Volume 2?

>Scott 4
more like Tilt

fuck you k-on is good

You're aware Shonen is for teenagers? Like 12 year olds.

do you think ITCOTCK belongs on this?

Why do you have a soundtrack on a video game list?

Because actual cover of this game is ugly

>token jazz album (most likely A Love Supreme or Black Saint)
>post rock album (most likely Talk Talk or Spiderland, GYBE's a bit too popular: maybe Disco Inferno if you've got a real patrician)
>instrumental hip hop or other non-mainstream-friendly hip hop album (most likely Endtroducing, Dalek or cLOUDDEAD)
>non English album (most likely krautrock or Fishmans or Sigur Ros)
Those archetypes are the first to come to mind

Berserk is actually fucking incredible though.

smelly dumb shonenigger

Attached: 1568099179886.jpg (519x519, 68K)

Most people think it went downhill a while ago. It's not as grimdark as it used to be and a lot of people find the companion characters to be really annoying. Not to mention is barely comes out anymore.

Who gives a shit if a normie enjoys something. Are you so insecure you need to be obscure?

That pic isn't meant to say that all of those nine animes are bad. It's just poking fun at the people who clearly conform to the native Yea Forums taste, instead of branching out.
Idiots just started to take it as those animes=bad, and kept posting the pic thinking that's what it means.

great taste

Hard disagree. Berserk is as good as it's ever been. The recent high fantasy adventure tone makes perfect sense thematically and is necessary for story progression.

Berserk went through a bit of a low point during the falcon arc but its as good as ever now

whats the one between linda cubed and nocturne?

It's a rap album

Are moeshitters disingenuous or just retarded? Demographic doesn't necessarily determine maturity or artistic relevance. But I supposed nuanced thought is lost on someone who watches one-dimensional moe crap all day.

Attached: it's called anime.jpg (936x936, 545K)

There is not a single show starring cute little girls that is good and even if they were the fact that you know that meana you watched it. Why the fuck would you even give a show for little girls a chance?

Atelier Totori

>what is madoka

Shit

It's because all anime is equally bad

t. tourist

whats wrong with the remake of silent hill 2. played that one and loved it

If you guys are talking about the remasters, they were based on outdated beta code and contain a shitload of weird glitches and visual artifacting that wasn't in the original games.