So we all agree that he killed himself... Right?

So we all agree that he killed himself... Right?

Attached: Kurt_St_Thomas_1991_cropped.jpg (882x1170, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthingsweird88.blogspot.com/2015/10/did-courtney-love-use-el-duce-to-kill.html
pitchfork.com/features/5-10-15-20/9995-john-lydon-on-the-music-that-made-him/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it matter?

Dave did it

Buzzo did it.

Homer did it

Frances did it

The fact that so many people still think that Kurt wasn't murdered by his wife only tells you how far criminal investigations are from becoming a serious art.

Yeah, it fucking does you fucking faggot.

WELL, user?

I dont care anymore, if he wasnt murdered he wouldve either OD’d or killed himself anyway. The musics the same and it doesnt change a thing about his legacy

They didn’t even bother investigating it. It was a total joke of criminal forensics

Why?

No, it doesn't. Tell me why it matters. Oh wait, you can't. Dubs and you die.

Trips and you die.

He couldn’t have lifted the shotgun up to his head with the amount of drugs in his body at the time

dubs and everyone itt dies except me

dubs and everyone itt lives forever except me

Kek now kys faggot

Dubs and everyone gets a gf.

dubs and you die

dubs and everyone itt dies a virgin

not a big loss for music

Fucken hell stop it

There's almost nothing that matters less than if some junkie dipshit killed himself. Happens hundreds of times across the world every fucking day, you retard.

Trips and this whole world drowns in the semen of our lord, The Great Coomer.

NOOOOOO

kys

Crazy conspiracy theorists. Kurt was already thinking about killing himself anyways. He OD'ed in Rome and his wife said that it was his first attempt. He brought a gun and went to his greenhouse, wrote a suicide note and killed himself. Case closed, He wasnt murdered.

Kurt was a faggot who gives a fuck.

this

>he was suicidal so he couldn't be murdered

He's still alive, sheeple

there was actually a thread on /x/ yesterday that claimed he was still alive

The only right answer

that poster is clearly mental and ill

Bars

Based af. I have never looked at it that way but it's absolutely true.

Kurt has a brother named CHAD
you do the math

yeah he killed himself

Attached: Elliottsmitheitheror.jpg (300x300, 125K)

I can't believe it all the way

>implying the overdose wasn’t the perfect opportunity to kill him to cover it up with potential investigators

fun fact:
Dylan Carlson of Earth was a pal of Kurt and actually bought him the gun he used to off himself.

>implying the poo poo wasn't the pee pee
gourtny gilled gurt bro

Who knows? The old story is El Duce from the Mentors said that Cortney paid him to do it. Later El Duce was found dead by train tracks. Corner reported that his death was by "misadventure".

allthingsweird88.blogspot.com/2015/10/did-courtney-love-use-el-duce-to-kill.html

Attached: El Duce's covered dead body.jpg (473x340, 41K)

Attached: 1428655737097.jpg (561x345, 33K)

it's /x/, what do you expect

why'd you post either/or
it's a good album but i don't see its relevancy here

>Dave did it
More likely than Courtney.
Only think Courtney killed was her own music career with way too many drugs.

>The old story is El Duce from the Mentors said that Cortney paid him to do it. Later El Duce was found dead by train tracks.

Even if we ignore the fact that El Duce was a severe alcoholic and a desperate attention-seeker, this whole thing falls apart when you realize that the documentary in which El Duce made that claim came out in 1998 when El Duce died in 1997. You think Courtney Love is psychic or something?
And the Mentors were pretty lame to be honest. Like a PG-13 GG Allin without the balls to actually fight people, self-mutilate and roll around in shit.

Yeah, he """"killed himself"""", if you know what I mean

no, i killed him

>the documentary in which El Duce made that claim came out in 1998 when El Duce died in 1997
“Hey bro, I’m working on that Mentors doc, and El Duce’s talking about how Courtney had him kill Kurt”
“Okay, I’ll let Courtney know”

why'd you do it, courtney?

to inherit his money, buy a golden dildo and fuck myself with it

steamy

Elliott committed suicide by stabbing himself in the heart with a knife

yes i know

Simpsons did it

I remember being a young Nirvana fanboy and buying into the whole murder conspiracy hype. When "Soaked in Bleach" came out I was much older and looking at the "evidence" through adult eyes made me realize just how dumb the whole thing was.

Dude was suicidal most of his life, in the throws of heroin addiction, unhappy with his band, and unhappy with his marriage. He killed himself. Courtney Love was a crazy bitch but she was no murderer.

Attached: 1558046504176.png (838x1035, 398K)

fuck he's handsome.

Nirvana isn't good, so it don't matter

I used to think that until I was addicted to heroin for a little while, now I'm not so sure.

>Elliott committed suicide by stabbing himself in the heart with a knife
That's pretty metal...

>Nirvana isn't good, so it don't matter
Your opinion doesn't matter. It isn't going to alter a goddamned thing. Nirvana was like a punch in the face to hair metal, and they introduced grunge to the world.

Or did he? I don't trust Jennifer Chiba at all

I agree with John Lydon that "by “Heart-Shaped Box,” it was all starting to sound a bit suicidal"
pitchfork.com/features/5-10-15-20/9995-john-lydon-on-the-music-that-made-him/
People always want to believe in some grand conspiracy no matter the circumstances
Elliott Smith also suicided under suspicious circumstances. Stabbed in the chest after an argument with his girlfriend

kek underrated

spbp

Joy... Joy.
...... Joy....