What are some good guitars between $350 - $450 dollars...

What are some good guitars between $350 - $450 dollars? I recently got a job and I can now afford something a bit more on the pricey side.

Attached: 1566351950929.jpg (916x1173, 229K)

It would all depend on your level of proficiency. If your starting out go for an acoustic

I've been practising acoustic for the last month.

check craigslist and reverb. you can definitely find something in that price range. the only "good" guitar is one you love playing, so shop around until you find one that feels right.

bullet strat or bronze warlock.

Used PRS SE.

Used anything, really.

Boomer myth. Acoustics don't make you better at guitar, they make you better at guitar despite really stiff strings. They make you better at playing acoustics, and electric guitars set up by traditionalists who hate it when small handed people can play well.

>inb4 gain, effects
Turn em off. With acoustic you can't turn off the skill-defeater: the common man's belief that even a poorly played acoustic sounds awesome and full of character.

Epiphones are pretty nice.

Go to guitar center, and sample some stuff, then if you really love something just . No need to rush into it.

I'm in the same boat. Am pretty dead set on Yamaha APX600 for $299. I want to learn, then fiddle with recording then move to electric once I'm competent.

Good choice?

There are a whole lot of options out there. Here are a few I'd recommend based on the fact that I either own them or have first hand experience with them:
Epiphone Les Pauls are generally pretty nice. If you can score one of Epiphone LP custom ones those are the nicest of the bunch, but the LP standards are still decent as well.
You won't find an american strat for that price, but you might be able to find a Japanese made one. I had a jap strat years ago - only guitar I ever regretted selling. I found them to be way better than the mexican ones despite being in the same price rtange. I hear the MIM ones are alright as well but I'v never played one desu.
If you can swing it, one of my favorites are the discontinued Charvel Desolation series. You'd have to find a used one but I have two of the Desolation stars and I love them to death.
If you want to stick to acoustic, I'd recommend the Ibanez AEG. I still have mine from high school (12 years ago) and it's great and would be right in your price range. They make a bunch of different models. I think the 315 series and up comes with the built in tuner/EQ/direct XLR out. It will make the jump into recording a lot easier later on if that's what you're planning on.

>I found them to be way better than the Mexican ones
>I've never played the MIM ones
Huh?

nice bait

>the common man's belief
I don't know what that would be. They say all sorts of stupid shit.

If you're looking for an electric, then I'd recommend one of the Squier Classic Vibes. Don't be scared by the name, it's a "top of the line" Squier some might say is on par (or even better) than the standard MIM Fenders. My first electric was a purple 60s CV strat, still use it today.

I think starting on an acoustic is a pretty easy way to demotivate some players. My first guitar was some shitty classical guitar (was in a beginner guitar class taught by a classical guitarist) where barre chords were a nightmare, and I was stuck playing open chords a lot longer than I should have. It wasn't a month into switching to an electric that I was effortlessly barring.

if you want to play electric just pay electric

idk just go to amazon

this thread brought to you by Guitar Center and Gibson. Please continue to buy guitars. I know you love guitars.

bump

is encore e6 electric guitar any good or should I buy a squier by fender

user remember you gotta plug that sucker in somewhere, so get a nice $100 squire, and a nice $200 amp with effects and shit, and a pedal!

>Made in Mongolia from a yak's throbbing tonewood to accompany your signature style of throat singing

you don't need a pedal but you gotta have at least an amp

AudioTechnica M50's

>350-450
>a bit more on the pricey side for guitars

Attached: AGHHHHH.gif (268x268, 2M)