DESUTOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

DESUTOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

Attached: 14907.jpg (800x800, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ミドリ/あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。__aratamemashite__hajimemashite__midori_desu__/
youtube.com/watch?v=m01lPNVv90s
youtube.com/watch?v=RjgYADDWOFU
youtube.com/watch?v=CN0I0HY0cFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything like this without the jazz elements?

gayest thing I've read today

I really like the noisy post hardcore sound of this album, but the keys and double bass kill it for me

What the fuck is the name of that is the name of this album? I found it when I was 14 but I now have forgot the name

Any jap grind band I guess
Also this tho

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ミドリ/あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。__aratamemashite__hajimemashite__midori_desu__/

>spoonfeeding

>gatekeeping

There is literally nothing wrong with gatekeeping and if anything it's a positive influence on any community. Name a single con to gatekeeping. You literally can't.

Con: Everyone hates you for it

gatekeeping leads to little growth in a community. An image board format that is all discussion is greatly helped when there's a healthy amount of people. Gatekeeping is one of the reasons the /jazz/, /classical/ and /bleep/ generals are all dead.

What else sounds like Midori? I fucking loves this group but there's not much other Jazz Punk out there

>gatekeeping leads to little growth in a community
Slow growth is good. The lack of slow, controlled growth is the reason Yea Forums is irredeemable shit nowadays.
>An image board format that is all discussion is greatly helped when there's a healthy amount of people.
Not when these people are too ignorant to contribute in any meaningful way due to their sheer ignorance.
>Gatekeeping is one of the reasons the /jazz/, /classical/ and /bleep/ generals are all dead.
The massive growth of this board is the very reason why it's full of nothing but shitposting and actual music discussion has to be relegated to generals which are populated by an insignificant minority. There'd be no need for a /classical/ or any other general if the board moved at 20 of the speed it does now and wasn't full of retarded kids.

not him but what are some good jap grind bands besides like melt banana, preferably with female vocals

dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=m01lPNVv90s

youtube.com/watch?v=RjgYADDWOFU

This is fucking sick, will check out later

have sex

>Name a single con to gatekeeping
name a single pro to gatekeeping

youtube.com/watch?v=CN0I0HY0cFs

OH YES I DO
YES
I
DOOO

>name a single pro to gatekeeping
keeps out redditors

Name a single con about redditors :^)

Gets people to lurk instead of reposting the same shit every week and treating the board like /wsr/. Decreases useless traffic and lets slower threads with actual discussion to survive long enough to get replies instead of being pushed off by garbage.

We had this exact fucking thread last week, if not less than a week ago. With the exact same posts and the exact same recs.

Your turn. Give me an actual con to gatekeeping.

based and redpilled
cringe seething plebbitor

I agree that slower boards have better discussion, like Yea Forums, but I don't see how spoonfeeding albums leads to shit post filled catalogs like Yea Forums as of late

>but I don't see how spoonfeeding albums leads to shit post filled catalogs like Yea Forums as of late
It leads to a newfag friendly environment where lurking is discouraged. Not knowing how to reverse image search should result in you getting ridiculed and shunned so you actually feel embarrassed and lurk to prevent something like that from happening again. Why bother learning to adjust if there's no gatekeeping and everyone serves your whims while bending over backwards to make sure you feel welcome?