Wow, they really dumbed their sound down, didn't they?

Wow, they really dumbed their sound down, didn't they?

Attached: 81fLcPaqDXL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buuCtHxw_jE
youtu.be/h9Q4JA8ImDw
youtube.com/watch?v=PXzuDXZwZtI
youtube.com/watch?v=xno4IuiDH2Y
youtu.be/hSCI8_2B11g
youtu.be/-VNirUn8_Cc
youtu.be/kgqyOjExdSY
youtube.com/watch?v=nMsZ6wkZWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=khJvj3o-4fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After this album, I mean.

Yes. I don't like Incubus either way but they totally did.

Too bad they didn't stay funky alternative metal instead of going the shitty alt rock route. At least we will have the early meterial:
youtube.com/watch?v=buuCtHxw_jE

They were pretty ahead of the curve in a number of ways, check out the turntables in this first track
youtu.be/h9Q4JA8ImDw

They realized they could put less effort in and get more sales by appealing to normies

What about Morning View? I think I’ve listened to Morning View more than any other album

More than any other album by any artist.

I haven’t listened to it as an adult though. But there must have been something there

>>>/reddit/

This was when I was in middle school, cool guy. I’m sure you listened to Linkin Park and all of that like everyone else did

I listened to dcTalk and Collective Soul.

SHAMELESS
youtube.com/watch?v=PXzuDXZwZtI
youtube.com/watch?v=xno4IuiDH2Y

>one of the spergs nobody talked to

So you were a queer
Lmfao

Showbread > DC Talk

Oh yeah and Newsboys. Their drum fills and intros sound really good:

youtu.be/hSCI8_2B11g

youtu.be/-VNirUn8_Cc

youtu.be/kgqyOjExdSY

They were just a Mr Bungle rip off before this

I used to love that album, but yeah they kind of suck now.
This is a great example of how bad they are
youtube.com/watch?v=nMsZ6wkZWhA

Pretty gay. But then again, they were always kind of fruity

Morning View does not hold up well, imo, outside of a couple of songs.

I honestly didn't mind 8.

Every band that exists and has existed is a Mr Bungle rip off.

I remember recognizing SCIENCE and Fungus Amongus and even Make Yourself had more of an experimental sound, but I preferred Morning View for whatever reason

Probably because it sounded like it was made by sexually ambiguous stoned surfers who lived near the beach

How is Downy like Mr. Bungle?

youtube.com/watch?v=khJvj3o-4fw

morning view is a great album, it's ironically the singles that are the weakest tracks

This is still probably my favourite album.

this band only got better after morning view . next your gonna tell me dirk lance is a better bass player. lol dude just played riffs on the bass instead of actually being a bass player for the songs

It sold the most of any of their albums too, which is surprising to me. I thought for sure Make Yourself was going to be their biggest one

lol wut?

nvm thought you were talking about science

What don’t you understand about my post?

I thought Make Yourself was a more popular album than Morning View, but Morning View sold more

i misunderstood your post is all. But i will say, as big as make yourself was, morning view just continued that momentum

That’s probably why, yeah

Can anyone recommend more 90s Bungle / Primus influenced alt-metal? All I’ve been able to find is the first Darwin’s Waiting Room album which was actually pretty good dethu