Is there any reccord as raw, primeval, pagan and evil-sounding as this one...

Is there any reccord as raw, primeval, pagan and evil-sounding as this one? How does it manage to be all that without being some occult wicca shit or black metal?

Attached: COMUS.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMv-b5OnCZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TuhBycwTlWY
youtu.be/U7E0pXfelXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the reason this is so praised is because there is barely anything alike. Exuma is pretty tribal and wild, there's a couple of Sun City Girls albums that could have what you are looking for (crossdressers mostly). Brainticket is pretty wild at times too. There is no Comus 2 though.

Also >black meal
Gigacringe

Yeah Man. This shit creeps me out if i listen to it at night. No Black Metal or other extreme genres comes close to it in terms of evil sounding.

Only album that kinda comes close is Ben Frost's By the Throat. But even that just makes me feel uneasy not straight up evil like Comus lol

black metal isn't supposed to be evil sounding, that's more of a death metal focus.

Yes!
>without it being Occult Rock or Black Metal
Oh.

Holy shit! How have I not heard this before?! I need to own this asap!

>mu posts an album
>It's actually AOTYAY

How often has this happened to you?

>AOTYAY
?

You're really fucking dumb if you can't figure that out, btw

comus is indeed something else, but I remember thinking this is about as "evil sounding" as it gets

youtube.com/watch?v=YMv-b5OnCZ4

yeah Comus is pretty goat, good post OP. not something that happens often around here anymore

>people ITT haven’t listened to this album before

Holy fuck why are there so many newfags here

Attached: degenerate.png (540x541, 228K)

this shit fucked me up when i hear it
youtube.com/watch?v=TuhBycwTlWY

also check out most anything by penderecki, also that speach after the removal of the larynx album is evil as fuck

i was gonna post that haha

Attached: rolli.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Cro Magnon is more primal.

>an album showcasing medical advancements and ways that actually helped people cope with their lives and get reintegrated into society
>evil

It doesnt sound satanic, it sounds fun.

i'd say the exact opposite

album of the YAY
it's the album that's so good that it makes you say "YAY!" out loud

Heresie by Univers Zero, or Jacula.

Paavoharju sounds pretty spooky to me.

Natural Snow Buildings has some stuff thats gives off a way more anxious/eerie vibe but if im being honest I dont know how anyone can think comus is evil sounding maybe Ive just heard it a lot and forgot it sounded evil to me once too but idunno The Herald is pretty great not anywhere near evil sounding.

youtu.be/U7E0pXfelXg

Drip Drip is the only good track. Current 93 is much better.

sick bait dog

*deletes Diana*
ah, it's perfect

What's wrong with Diana I skip past the bongos but everything else is good?

album of the year also yesterday

Minimal Man and Flipper get pretty raw and evil sounding.

Attached: smol.boy.UwU.jpg (300x300, 17K)