OMG COWTOOLS!!!!

>OMG COWTOOLS!!!!

Attached: 18D552C0-581A-4A90-8348-080D031F66B8.png (630x384, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-909394166/sets/cow-tools-1
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cowtools/cow-tools/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BOO! GET BETTER MATERIAL BUDDY! BOOOOO!

Is the album a concept album based on this comic?

Attached: 1525365199696[1].jpg (712x960, 66K)

I don't get it

no, named after the comic
lame used up bit

why did you post this on Yea Forums

why dont you realize that cowtools is based?

Attached: Aks36ckne8-1.png (300x250, 25K)

also just gonna drop this here lol

soundcloud.com/user-909394166/sets/cow-tools-1

“Cow Tools”

this shilling is getting out of hand
kill yourself cowtools
or stop shilling
either work

name one (1) thing in the post-9/11 era not predicted by this comic
i'll wait

buddy i hate cowtoolsfag just as much as you that’s why i made this thread

but have you checked it out yet?
I can't

ok, but what's so funny?

just know that even if you hate me I love you, and also make sure you check out cow tools before you hate cow tools thanks

look closely at the cow tools

it's tools a cow would use, dumb bass

Attached: tumblr_n6m4kbuytW1qc1ww8o1_400.png (308x389, 106K)

kek

Unoriginal soiposting is soi. Soiposting is the impossible burger of posting. Your meme is stale. Go back to r/Yea Forums

This album is always experimenting with new ideas. An experimental low fidelity folk ballad with auto-tuned-to-the-point-of-excess vocals may not work for everyone, but at the very least it's interesting. While other tracks like "The Grapes of Wrath," sound sludgy and foreboding. There are quite a few seemingly improvisational sections that I don't find to be as good as some of the other orderly tracks, but it's still nice to provide a back and forth.

Most music can be explained in the dichotomy of order and chaos. A lot of pop music has the danger of becoming too orderly that it becomes boring, while a lot of experimental music approaches the danger of becoming chaotic to the point of inaccessibility. Most of my favorite releases will strike a balance between the two. Bands such as The Microphones, King Crimson, Early John Maus, Early Of Montreal, and the previously mentioned Xiu Xiu all do well at striking this balance. This album doesn't approach those band's grace in striking this balance, but they come close at times, and that's enjoyable.

(This isn't too denounce totally orderly or chaotic music, or to say that this is the only dichotomy that matters. Trout Mask Replica is obviously a monumental step in the history of rock music. While albums such as "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night," can find beauty and interesting ideas in chaos. On the other hand, the most orderly of orderly albums like Bonito Generation can make pop music interesting with bubbly, 90s electro-infused sugary melodies, Japanese rapping, and maybe with jut a bit of a wink and a nod.)

Xiu Xiu and Lingua Ignota's releases, while great, lacked a certain replay value that many of my favorite albums have. Purple Mountains, while highly repayable and comfortable for me, lacked the innovation or musical quality that other albums from this year have had. This album, while not doing either on the same level, strikes a good middle ground for me.

Attached: IMG_20190615_003149.jpg (731x390, 34K)

go back to r/kys

COWTOOLS AOTY FUCK THE HATERS

Attached: 7A7F0E0B-D57A-4DF4-BDD3-11841061A0C4.jpg (750x560, 213K)

>Unoriginal soiposting is soi. Soiposting is the impossible burger of posting. Your meme is stale. Go back to r/Yea Forums

The rym score is too low

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cowtools/cow-tools/

Attached: 1548976868141.gif (256x176, 3.94M)

Real shit, it’s actually pretty dope, I get why some people aren’t into it tho

why is anyone talking about this? who is this guy how did his shit end up getting posted here