What's the first band you think when you look to this pic?

What's the first band you think when you look to this pic?

Attached: 1557594691004.png (344x509, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0
youtube.com/watch?v=pwUcTOdmPYk
youtube.com/watch?v=v7qnnitsvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=JiaSIRE0mKc
youtube.com/watch?v=oF2uO_bQiBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ztUUBPFnH0k
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ0TIRhmW10
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1wUKoXL20
youtu.be/LZWBHwBikY4?t=88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video game osts

Anime and video game soundtracks.

Sophie

burzum

death grips

Hans Zimmer

AJJ

AJJ

OP

king gizzard

Idles

All of these are correct.

came here to post this

Kpop

these

Arcade Fire

The Decemberists, for some reason.

i think of this dress wearing manlet fag i used to know that wanted me to cuckold him. he listened to gangsta rap, hardcore hip-hop, sublime, and system of a down.

anything metal

beatles

yours

Attached: 1567559108807.jpg (5089x3740, 2.68M)

radiohead

i hate fags like you that post shitty roll charts in threads. at least post a decent roll chart, you fag

Stockhausen, Ligeti, Nono, Babbitt the list can go on and on..

>i hate fags like you that post shitty roll charts in threads. at least post a decent roll chart, you fag

Attached: soyruffi.png (209x235, 70K)

deafheaven even though i like them because of that fucking nu-malecore chart

>swans

Attached: 1568285614413.jpg (640x591, 49K)

fuck off
Roll

big dick nigger hiphop of course

skillet

>yours
>roll!

Attached: 1544354693094.gif (365x400, 551K)

Culture Club.

Death grips

Queen

Aesop Rock

Weezer

goldfinger

>imagine associating a picture of a dude with his mouth open to a specific bqnd

Attached: 1374362_0.jpg (262x150, 6K)

merzbow

>OMG YAAAASSSSS I LOVE BLACK METAL, DEATH METAL, DOOM METAL THE LIST GOEW ON....

Attached: OMG.jpg (580x791, 108K)

Radiohead
Neutral Milk Hotel
Talking Heads
Beatles
Velvet Underground

whatever his wife's boyfriend lets him listen

I don’t.

Brockhampton
IDLES
Charli XCX
Kero Kero Bonito
Death Grips
Tyler, The Creator

Radiohead, easily

Linkin Park

>burzum
>band that can get you publicly shamed for liking

No way that’s onions. That’s the opposite

bare naked ladies

Swans, Radiohead, Burzum, Tyler, Earl sweatshit, brockhampton, david bowie, death grips, car seat headrest, GYBE, kendrick lamar, denzel curry, freddie gibs

Onions wouldn’t choose anything that others would vehemently disapprove of. Not buying it

Burzum is one of those bands that tourist faggets go "I dont like metal but I love (insert neurosis/deafheaven/mastodon/burzum)"
Also varg gets extra onion points for inventing atmoshit

King Gizzard

Unoriginal soiposting is soi. Soiposting is the impossible burger of posting. Your meme is stale. Go back to r/Yea Forums b

Radiohead

Idles

>See Peter Sotos, Whitehouse, Scott Walker, The Knife, and fucking Shoko Asahara
What kind of bad chart is this?

also came here to post this

Breaking Benjamin

Maximum the Hormone - What's up, people?!

It's Tool.

Anything Anthony Fantano likes but particularly IDLES or some anti white shit.

Sabaton

Attached: sabaton.jpg (810x490, 211K)

Post-2010 Djent.

Honestly I love Culture Club and Boy George but also don’t mind neo nazi music. I also hate Hitler because he supported Islam, and I think nationalism is okay. I think we should close all borders and have Civic Nationalism.

band I don't like

Based tranny.

Attached: 1568080736022.jpg (1022x1024, 126K)

Bo Burnham

youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0

specifically the iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii've part

Attached: soy.jpg (1200x1200, 293K)

Rush

Yes

What in fuck’s name

Bo Burnham’s the ultimate soi filter tho, isn’t he?
Am I being trolled

The Smiths

Ok, I proclaim this thread illegal

This
Fuck Smiths haters

Attached: 80s-autumn-band-johnny-marr-Favim.com-3138326.jpg (499x362, 47K)

If you like the smiths or morrissey then you're either a pretentious twat or a 5oyboy. It's one of those

REM

If you hate The Smiths you have no real perception of self and choose to judge others instead
Do some soul searching you contrarian manchild

Permission to perform oral sex on you?

Have you heard morrissey sing? He sounds like a whiney little bitcj in his vocals and lyrics. He adds in random literature references for no other reason apart from trying to sound like a person who's well read. He's literally useless without Johnny Marr. If the smiths were an instrumental band then maybe they would be worth listening to but with morrissey? No thanks

Granted, faggot

Attached: 9512e708f430c9fbf3a8aaa31201f41d--alma-matters-the-smiths.jpg (474x748, 51K)

Faggots pretend like he didn’t though so they don’t have to acknowledge that so much of the art they love not only steams from a white person but from white identity and I love for and preservation of white culture and the white race. They just don’t talk about the origins of it and if they do bring it up they pretend like burzum sucked besides his last album besides his fourth album, when in reality his best music was his Viking metal album.

>bitcj
At least he can spell, unless he doesn't want to in which case you get Cemetry Gates.
I can see why you'd call him whiny, but really he only wants to make music, in fact he wrote several songs about people just like you!
youtube.com/watch?v=pwUcTOdmPYk
youtube.com/watch?v=v7qnnitsvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=JiaSIRE0mKc
To say he has a shitty voice is positively idiotic, both his baritone and falsetto are rivaled by none and his writing is unique and funny, you sound like a true cocksucking critic, but in the end no one cares what you think, your mouth is simply too full of cock.

Iowa cause it looks like he's screaming

Yes I can't spell because I really thought that bitch was spelled like bitcj. I knew you were going to point it out when I saw the typo. How did I know? Because you have no other arguments. I never said his voice was shitty though, I just said it was whiney. I bet if morrissey was born in the 90s he wouldn't even have his signature quiff, he would be sporting emo bangs. Videos are all unavailable in my country so I'm not even going to bother looking them up. I already heard his song spent the day in bed and it was terrible too. The only decent morrissey song I've ever heard was Ouija Board

>Only decent song was his worst
Actual tastelet, that's the worst song from Bona Drag and most of his 80s/90s career in total, also saying his recent stuff is bad is just stating the obvious, stop trying so hard to hate an artist and act like a human being
> I bet if morrissey was born in the 90s he wouldn't even have his signature quiff, he would be sporting emo bangs.
He's do everything possible to seem unlike Robert Smith, and that's just assumptions based on false facts, Morrissey isn't a sadboi
>Videos are all unavailable in my country
Where the fuck do you live? North Korea?

Not him but what songs would you say is his best or most similar to The Smiths?

R.E.M but only because of the shirt.

Attached: rem-superman-irs-2.jpg (700x700, 130K)

Neutral Milk Hotel
Death Grips
Modern rap
Anyone who makes trap

Weezer but their Pinkerton shit

Crynge pic

Muse

His best and most similar to The Smiths is definitely Bona Drag, lots of very nice jangle pop and amazing lyrics, here's some tracks I particularly love
youtube.com/watch?v=oF2uO_bQiBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ztUUBPFnH0k
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ0TIRhmW10
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1wUKoXL20
If you're into a more 70s rock kinda thing (Think Bowie, T. Rex, ect.) Your Arsenal is a great album as well, if you like rock opera then Southpaw Grammar is an underrated and very nice album, if you want more of his introspective side then try Vauxhall And I, and if you want more like Bona Drag then try Viva Hate, hope this helps!

Attached: e5a3bc48a16a56da62262905188d4cb0.jpg (474x724, 44K)

Thank you so much!

No problem, hope you enjoy!

If we're being realistic here it's not any of the Yea Forums meme bands that people post for you's or because they dislike them.

Realistically it's probably Queen. The amount of YAAAAS posting about Freddie-mercury far outweighs any other popular normie artist.

Attached: 1566389531488.jpg (450x600, 45K)

>Pinkerton
>soi
People regularly call that an incel album though and whine about how it's creepy and objectifying of women. Say what you want about the quality but it's not soi.

KGATLW

Attached: ClipboardImage (17).png (2048x2048, 1.75M)

>The amount of YAAAAS posting about Freddie-mercury far outweighs any other popular normie artist.
What are:waifufags?
I haven't seen Queen threads in like 4 solid months retard

Not on Yea Forums obviously. Real soibois don't use Yea Forums

IDLES

Anything theneedledrop reviews

radiohead

green day

Do you actually think it's his worst song or are you just saying it because I mentioned it? I said it was decent because this part stuck with me when I first heard it youtu.be/LZWBHwBikY4?t=88

Actually not a tranny. I also want to have a family of my own and am more attracted to women so I guess I’m not gay enough for these faggots.

tool

weeb music

Weezer

Weezer

Wu-Tang Clan

Imagine Dragons.

+1

Tool

butt bowl

Beatles, MCU soundtracks, rap and metalcore/mallcore.

King Gizz

would've agreed with you 5 or 10 years ago, but Varg's persistent nordic ethnotribal placenta cultist vlogging has turned the bugmen against him. the turnover in his audience doesn't make his music any more listenable.

tool

beanor

same, thanks to the "idles bad" posts.

gg allin

Kanye West, Kendrick etc.

Like if you faggots listen to something manly, jesus this board is so fucking gay I hope all you faggots die

Rollin'

sure

music in general