It only clicks once you've tried to commit suicide

it only clicks once you've tried to commit suicide

Attached: The_Glow_Pt._2_(Front_Cover).png (220x220, 105K)

untrue and very not based
stop romanticizing mental illness and get help

This isn't the depression olympics you idiot.

cringe
based

something you clearly haven't done before because anyone who has doesn't really enjoy that part of their life

>NOOOOOO!!!! YOU CANT ROMANTICIZE MENTAL ILLNESS, YOU CSN ONLY FEEL ONE WAY ABOUT IT!!!!

Fuck off

Dilate

lmao i don't care how you feel about it, i'm just saying it's really obvious you haven't actually tried to kill yourself

That really doesn’t make any sense. You’re projecting.

sure thing :)

lmao you're even worse than OP

Have sex.

you can feel however you want about it but the reality is that what you’re going through is just a disease, and one which is treatable. don’t let it hurt the people around you. that’s just selfish.

based

>treatable

Jokes on you, mine is treatment resistant

fuck outta here, this album makes me wish i had succeeded

This maybe true. I love this album.

>being ashamed of your suicide attempt and not accepting that it happened and realizing it was ultimately another step in you becoming who you are today for better or for worse.

I think you need some help user, cause I'm perfectly fine with the fact that I tried to kill myself. That's who I used to be, not who I am and in fact it's this album specifically that made me accept that part of me and be able to move on.

it only clicks once you've definitively decided not to commit suicide

Attached: a18dd5e4.jpg (600x600, 45K)

phil elvrum fans which record of him do you recommend to begin with? ehat's their more accesible or direct?

>That's who I used to be, not who I am
Then why are you still here?

Whichever record made him the most sympathy money for his dead wife

You won't understand it until your wife dies.

You right, I definitely wouldn't be able to understand how someone could so remorselessly capitalise on loss until I start doing it myself.

just listen to tgp2, dont worry it takes a bit to click
fuck off

Why did he release the glow part four without releasing part three?

Lost Wisdom is the most accessible. No black metal (except for the name) or ambient influences, no awkward left field production, doesnt deal with extremely intense emotions, just a short collection of lovingly recorded indie acoustic songs and pretty female vocals.

Google mikhaila peterson story

one of my favourite albums and i haven't tried to kill myself, bad post op