Taker shitty R*diohead song

>taker shitty R*diohead song
>makes it unironically good
B a s e d
a
s
e
d

Attached: GFOTY_HANNAH_DIAMOND_OCT_17_006-667x1000.jpg (667x1000, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gfoty/creepur-a
pitchfork.com/news/59874-producer-lotic-and-pc-music-slam-racist-comments-made-by-pc-musics-gfoty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gfoty thread
based

>only two replies
Unbased as usual, mew.

Attached: gfoty.jpg (2438x3251, 774K)

Which song?

soundcloud.com/gfoty/creepur-a

She looks cool and I dont know what her music sounds like but I can already tell it's got annoying breathy ASMR vocals mixed in real high

oh nevermind, this is actually pretty cool. Thanks Op

Was it autism: the post?

Im just sick of getting grifted by every big new female artist turning out to be the same stripped down bedroom crap

well she's neither big nor new so don't worry too much

Her tweet:

My Uber driver just told me I was too beautiful to be English and then proceeded to cackle with laughter for 45 - 52 seconds

I completely forgot everything I knew about pc music in the last 5 years

pitchfork.com/news/59874-producer-lotic-and-pc-music-slam-racist-comments-made-by-pc-musics-gfoty/

“i told you” isn’t even the right response to this. like, i understand that white people don’t feel like they have ‘tribal’ music or any ‘real culture’ in general, but to me this is more a result of press/club culture over-intellectualizing music and being too curious about ‘mysterious’ producers, congratulating mediocrity and creating false heroes because we’re so desperate to save our clubs. and i get it.

but. you can congratulate pc music et al. for their mystery and ‘clever’ use of ‘irony’ or you can just investigate and realize that it’s merely a vapid art project by a handful of rich kids (mostly male, with female avatars btw) that’s diluting the club pool and that your making excuses for their boring music is part of the problem. you actually don’t have to pretend that anything that’s even vaguely non-conforming is good or cool?

I laugh at my own jokes all the time too. Even when I don't tell them.

there is so much music being made by incredibly talented queers and people of color that it’s almost always comical to read headlines about straight white musicians. i personally never click on them, and i would actually bet money (of which i have little) that no other queer/poc gave a shit about pc music or ten walls until, like, today. and that’s because, for some people, music is still a medium reserved for genuine expressions of emotion or feeling (the last one?), as opposed to a way to explore a concept.

this, and the ten walls incident, is upsetting, but there is absolutely nothing surprising about either incident to anyone that has a real investment in protecting these spaces, to anyone who NEEDS these spaces in order to survive. not monetarily, but NEED in terms of staying sane, in terms of exploring themselves, in terms of being free and escaping the world and the status quo, even if just for a night.

and i want to be clear that i’m not vehemently against conceptual music. i think it’s important and has its place. concepts help us keep our bigger projects on track. everyone loves a new perspective! but ‘conceptual’ and ‘mysterious’ usually turn out to be an abdication of responsibility (there’s nothing brave about not showing your face and nothing exciting about having nothing real to say). and we can’t be afraid of emotional or confrontational music. since when has music not been political? since when have we not turned to music when we need uplifting or comfort?

really sorry to get so dramatically romantic and i usually just channel my frustrations into my own music but i’m actually just not having it in general right now and neither should you and i’m upset that we all just kind of allowed these people to ‘blow up’ based on hardly anything. it’s a fucking distraction.

also, who doesn’t know who toumani diabaté is?! and anal is amazing?!?

anyway opens ableton

>would bet money that no queer/poc gave a shit about pc music
stopped reading there

>queer people have never cared for PC music
biggest cope of the decade?

haha just look at him

Attached: f9c20ab0.png (790x395, 249K)

this was four years ago...

PC music is not for non-whites, clearly.

She sucks, glad PC Music dropped her.

she sounds like GlaDOS
also it would've been better if the beat never dropped

Absolute fucking pleb. She and Hannah Diamond are the only good projectsto come out of the whole PC Music shit. Also, she left on her own accord and didn't get dropped by them, btw.

>Also, she left on her own accord and didn't get dropped by them, btw.
She "left on her own accord" because they all stopped working with her after more successful artists like Charli and Tommy Cash started working with them.

>She and Hannah Diamond are the only good projectsto come out of the whole PC Music shit
You are retarded.
>Felicita
>A.G. Cooks solo shit
>All the great DJ mixes and remixes

there's no way i'm reading this

She's probably sick of getting fucked over by the faggots of PC Music devoting their utmost attention on producing the garbage that is Charli XCX's music. See her latest flop of an album that leaked.

But creep is a top 5 radiohead track. Just because the band doesnt play it doesnt mean its bad

The implication here is that the band itself is bad and by extension their songs as well.

Is all D&b the same drum beat?

More or less.