Thoughts on kathleen hanna? a qt btw

thoughts on kathleen hanna? a qt btw

Attached: kathleen hanna.png (541x525, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=8JGBNkLM9_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

2016 was a wild year

This never happened.

Hey youtube just recommended me that video a few hours ago. Did it recommend it to you too OP?

It's funny how so many anti-establishment/punk female figures just turned out to be regular liberals after all. It's almost like they have no principles and just act whatever role they have in order to move up.

I'm starting to understand why conservatives were the real punk rockers all along.

Unassailable classic coming through.

Attached: R-554676-1138076760.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 51K)

No

that song is fire but she's the most annoying part about it, except her fat ass in those stockings

I want going to check it out, but damn. Stockings and sneakers combo makes me diamonds.

I like Fucking/I Hate Danger 7 inch is best thing she ever did.

Butthead watching that video: "Whats with that 5 year old girl who keeps running around?"

Woah mama.

Attached: fc4d1d03b9c300f15d19615695e1e267.jpg (480x720, 67K)

imagine the smell

50 year old jewish women all look the same

Attached: c.jpg (161x254, 10K)

very cute back in the day, but she's a complete hack.

shes one of those hardcore TERF feminists aint she? my fav kind of feminist. batshit crazy man haters but so much so that they hate trannies because they aint pretending they real woman, based

Based

She's completely walked that back in recent years, though with renounced TERFs in public life always hard to know whether or not their opinion actually changed or they were just publicly shamed into lying about it.
In February 2016, Vail issued a YouTube takedown request after a pro-Hillary Clinton video utilizing the Bikini Kill song "Rebel Girl" began to go viral. Based Tobi was for Bernie.

I want to punch her in the throat. Stupid cunt.

why courtney hate her so much?

Kurt used to scream her name when he fucked Courtney

Awful.

What song?

Sonic Youth's Bull in the Heather music video
youtube.com/watch?v=8JGBNkLM9_8

What do we think about feminists that worked as strippers and married wealthy conservative jew boys?
Definitely some daddy issues there.
Musically irrelevant but huge attention need.
Someone needs to nuke Evergreen State College.

she looks like a streetsteve prostitute

Some Bikini Kill songs are good but still: L7>Bikini Kill
>Someone needs to nuke Evergreen State College.
I'll be fine with a mass shooting done by a nigger

Yeah this.

I loved the first Le Tigre record, but going back to it after a few years I couldn't get past her horrible singing. She can't hit a note to save her life.

She's a hack. Listen to Lush if you want girl music that's actually good. Miki Berenyi was 1000 times the feminist she is and 1000 times less obnoxious about it and she could actually write a song to save her life instead of sticking to "smart" "angular" alt punk that sounds like how it feels when you don't know what to do with your hands in pictures

Attached: 4ada0b8374d799fd88bd4847882778b8.jpg (2326x3486, 607K)

Seeth more you crusty, folk punk, heroin addict. You're nothing more than a tool for the democrat's agenda. Your "antiestablishment" additude is ironic at this point. Plz just retire the Jean jackets, it's not 1986 anymore. You all need to move on.

she would prob kick your ass and you would get a fear boner. she married a beastie boy out of all people

fucking awful lmao

Musically boring one trick pony. She injected a level of humorlessness in punk that never left. Courtney Love had right idea.