I don't want to get a job but I need money. Also I have no car. Music for this feel?

I don't want to get a job but I need money. Also I have no car. Music for this feel?

Attached: 1561512617685.jpg (1600x1212, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=ysKhbaLyIFw
docdroid.net/K1VENuF/basic-mathematics-serge-lang.pdf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMcpDl1Pr-viA25VUkHNmcUkWx9usPgyb
youtube.com/watch?v=6jGFxf7HxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p7pRU3GJtJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same

hmm maybe soul suckin jerk by jerk could stanch an itch

get a ride from your mom loser

I don't really need money but the neet life is taking a toll on me emotionally and I have no motivation to do anything, no passion for a career. I think I'll end up going to uni just to have something to do something

She has a job and won't always be able to take me. Plus, it's embarrassing.

we in the same boat cuz. neetdom can't last forever

>Be me
>Just got my first job 2 months ago
>Work 8 hours 5 times a week
>Get to buy as many rare CDs / vinyl records along with hi-fi equipment as I want.

FeelsAlrightMan. Get a job.

I just want to stay home and shitpost on Yea Forums all day. This sucks, mane.

I have no skills and don't know how to do anything on my own. Plus, I can't do basic fucking math.

Attached: images (3).jpg (279x180, 7K)

That's where I'm at, but it really makes me feel like a drain on society. Ive been less social with friends busy with work or school

So you just give up then yeah?

The cash register literally tells you how much change to give them stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

How do I not be retarded?

I know but you still have to count the money.

NEETs are so pathetic, at least you guys don’t pretend you’re superior to the working man anymore

by getting out there & making somrthing of yourself. did you not have your father around?

youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM

My father is a tard like me

I hate the prevalence of cars in burgerland. Such a fucking money-sink.

Anons don't trust this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

> Plus, I can't do basic fucking math.
me neither, that's why i've decided to learn it

>can't live in most of America without a car
>you aren't taught how to drive in school
is there anything more retarded than this?

try prostitution desu. i'm sure youre nice n purdy

Bigbang - loser

Pathetic. Actually kys

Nothing says freedom like living in your own apartment. And for all you zoomer neet incels, its gets you LAID!!!!!

>12 YEARS of schooling
>don't know how to do taxes

Attached: ab8c02cff6c58e3447c3ae1adb2bb8c0.png (420x420, 243K)

I learned how to drive at school. it was called driving class

Attached: 91IS2avK98L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 49K)

>living in your own apartment
>own apartment
literally impossible even in shithole cities

You already fucked up. Just accept you'll end up working shitty security jobs for the rest of your life while everybody else makes fun of you behind your back.

everywhere I've lived you are left to learn own your own and pay for all the education

I know how to drive and I have a license. I’m just broke and can’t afford to buy a car. And I can’t take my mom’s car because she uses that car to get to work.

driving schools are pretty inexpensive and EVERYWHERE. If you don’t know how to drive its entirely you and your parents failing

Not really if you can budget your money and get an education

t. cityfag

the closest driving school near me is 5 towns over and costs $900

That’s ok with me. I just want to make enough money so that I can move out of my parents house and live a quiet life inside my apartment, only leaving it to go to work or get groceries.

>indentured servitude to loan providers
no thanks

Hehe give her sexual favors and maybe she'll find the time...

As in move out of your parents fucking basment, its called "renting" for you degenerates who are clueless about adulting

t. future homeless greybeard with no fucking footwear, or shelter
Join the army faggot

t. Berniebro hoping for cancellation of his student loans (i.e. never gonna happen)

I grew up in rural Pennsylvania and there were 3 driving schools all around 25-40 minutes away from me. Keep making excuses for being a NEET and never change

This is why NEETs are worthless. Any slight attack on how they’re the cause of their own problems and they immediately revert to giving you programmed responses that they read on Yea Forums

I live in Maine and our largest city only has 60,000 people. I literally have no way of getting to the driving school. It's not an excuse.

Says the guy who thinks going to college is a good thing to recommend to everyone

Weirdly honest and sad yet also sets up an aesthetic view of the world.

Attached: 1567937147387.png (640x938, 831K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ysKhbaLyIFw

Try this faggot
docdroid.net/K1VENuF/basic-mathematics-serge-lang.pdf

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMcpDl1Pr-viA25VUkHNmcUkWx9usPgyb

Attached: 1566283072441.png (4133x3331, 3.56M)

We’ll do fucking something then. Why are you complaining when you’re unwilling to do absolutely ANYTHING to improve your situation

renting is so plebian and gay, I d live with my parents till I own my apart.

itt: mad wagecucks
every fucking time

Then start applying bro.

College is a shit idea unless you 100% know what to study. It's not the boomer era anymore, college is fucking expensive

Never said I wasn't. Just said that renting my own apartment is quite impossible. Until I get more promotions, I'll be stuck with roommates.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jGFxf7HxeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=p7pRU3GJtJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

Attached: Fantagliano.jpg (225x225, 19K)

you have access to the internet so not learning things you view as essential is inexcusable

>french grammar
I attended a french class and the french prof swore that french is harder than math. What a faggot so full of himself.

Cars are retarded, bike or take the bus
>inb4 i live in redneck town with no public transportation
Move to a real city

>cars are retarded
>bike or take the bus

Mopeds are better, dont you agree you fucking retard.

I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle license since it's a lot easier. based or cringe?

Attached: MuttBike7.jpg (642x428, 169K)

The drivers test is easy, I passed with only 15 hours of behind the wheel practice

Hey fuckbrain, sure it costs to study but i earn over $3000 a week now, for life. It took me no time to pay it off. There are certain uni qualifications that pay off BIG TIME.
I do fuck all for my job. I dont even get my own coffee or lunch. Some cute assistant gets it for me.
Stay a neet & eat a hairy penis for life desu. Zoomer living for you will suck hard. You deserve it.

>uni qualifications
t. Brit who doesn't understand the burger loan debt conundrum

A car is more usefull.
You dont need a license for mopeds.
Do it if you want.

Nepotism faggot or troll.

fuck you cop

>$3000 a week
>Brit
t. likely brainlet who would be able to enter college even if was fukcing free