Bob Dylan will die very soon

How will you react to the new?

Attached: CD4D1345-4F70-4308-818E-C69575A65DA6.jpg (1506x2009, 542K)

See pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-28-09-40-58-1.png (1256x300, 234K)

Angrily respond to people mourning his death online that he was a hack with no talent

How soon?

hell be fine

I didnt even know he was sick

He's a jew so I don't care

>RINGOOOO
>RINGO
>RINGOO

Attached: norm.jpg (200x219, 9K)

source?

I don’t get it.

EPIC /POL/ STYLE!!!!! XDXD

uhhhh my brain I guess? not sure what you want here desu

Not my thing, but it's not like I'm going to celebrate

I'm planning on killing him in the next week or so.

based

Bo

How soon is now?

The Hall of Famers gonna be blowing in the wind soon. Just to name a few.
>Simon and Garfunkel
Bob Dylan
Brian Wilson
Paul Mccartney
Keith Richards
Mick Jagger

It's more of a comment really.

and the mastermind be hind that comment? you guessed it Frank Stallone

During my obsessive phase I think it would have been traumatic.

Nowadays I’m prepared for it. It’s not like he hasn’t made it to a ripe old age and achieved everything he set out to. I would be far sadder if John Prine doesn’t make it to his mid 70s.

Attached: 6158B3E2-79E8-413E-972F-1BFABC1A5A25.jpg (768x768, 36K)

apology for poor english, where where you when bob dylan dieded?

i was suck inside of mobile with john wesley harding when hurricane ring

'bob is kill'

'no'

and you???

There was a saying in the 60s among the young counter-culture types: “don’t trust anyone over 30.”
The strip is about the inevitable march of time, as many peanuts comics are. Bob Dylan was known for being the voice of the young, but now he’s 30 years old and it’s 1971 and the 60s are over and time goes on and nobody gets younger

I'll be the first one to make a post about it. It'll just be a picture of Dylan with 'Bob Dylan dead at *age*' as the subject and 'Not a big loss for music.' in the comment field. Most of Yea Forums will probably agree with me.

Would be funny if the mods accidentally pinned the wrong post and yours was it

This seems fake

I’m emotionally prepared for pretty much every older musician’s impending death at this point. Only one that caught me off guard recently was David Bowie.

Eat fucking shit, dumbass

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-17-39-50-1.png (1475x2258, 1.64M)

Thanks user, sorry for the late reply. But that’s interesting.

I'll probably cry a bit, Bob Dylan is my favorite artist

Guess I'll just come here to mock the grieving fans.
Can't wait.

For this generation I don’t trust anyone under 30, social media absolutely rots the brain.

I've never listened to a Bob Dylan album.

You really should, Bringing it all Back Home is probably the best introduction to what he does best.

better off without mick.

close out of some fucking notifications you degenerate.

Is this a new copypasta?

>How will you react to the new?
"the new"? The new Bob Dylan? It's pretty progressive of him to allow himself to be cloned and preserved for eternity

But hes about to go on tour.

>aaah but I was so much older then
>I'm younger than that now

Attached: 1540739629725.png (512x448, 196K)

>new
the only thing new here is you

Attached: 1559105112624.jpg (460x468, 32K)

I grew up with dylan. that being said less sad than johnston. something about a person like him dying is incredibly tragic.

Attached: R-1705000-1468395691-7451.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 114K)

Based Norm MacDonald poster kek.

I'm just saying Stalin was just as bad as Hitler..

I'll probably be sad for a minute and then take joy reminding all my friends who are "so destroyed" about it that he hated Duluth, and wasn't one of them.

He was from Hibbing and Duluth was a pit stop for him before he headed east, but try telling anyone from this town that.

Finally. Nigga is ancient and smoked his entire life.

>takes posts at face value
>calls others new
cuck

>mfw Bob Dylan outlived Daniel Johnston

Good. Hippie piece of shit should never have outlived Roy Orbison. The only way him dropping fucking dead should be a celebration is if he and that cuntlick Neil Young knife each other to death in a bar parking lot like a couple of loser junkie scrubs.

Have a wank, you seem stressed.

Are you from that part of the world? How do people feel about him? Do younger people even know who he is/was?
I'd just be interested to compare it to Liverpool (I'm not from there but I lived there for a few years) where there is still a lot of cultural residue of The Beatles, propped up by tourist shit

For me it's not trusting anyone who spends more than a few hours a day on the internet.

Paul is already dead wtf

I like how 'have sex' has morphed into something achieveable

Never cared for Robert Zimmerman's "music".

According to the book Dylanologists by David Kinney (great read by the way) people in Duluth seem kind of sceptical of Dylan, see him as a bit of a smug prick or outsider. There was a fan run diner called Zimmy’s for a while with novelty menu choices including A Simple Twist of Steak but it closed down sadly. You can’t really compare it to Liverpool because Duluth is in bum fuck nowhere.

When his mum Betty was asked what she thought of it though her response was apparently “it’s about time they built something for my son here!”.

Attached: C6652A80-CCA9-4D73-BAB2-8AE7A8F0AD82.jpg (1400x2100, 270K)

rollins is going to suicide next year. screencap this

Nah I’m just a considerate guy, not even insulting him.

brian is living on borrowed time

Attached: 39B7B46900000578-0-image-m-83_1477460482348.jpg (634x873, 173K)

bob dylan wont get a sticky

Wait, correction - it’s Hibbing, a one horse town of 16,000 people, not Duluth.

For me it’s Bob meeting up with Shane MacGowan of The Pogues recently, hits me right in the feels.

Attached: D3E4FC28-4DA5-4D50-A15B-326A7DBC1D7A.png (608x436, 511K)

Literally all I'm looking forward to is seeing him in concert this fall and if he dies before then I'm going to be crushed

>When his mum Betty was asked what she thought of it though her response was apparently “it’s about time they built something for my son here!”.
Kek, so yes, I suppose it's quite different. Also probably the fact that his music really started in New York pushes that even further back
I'll check the book out though, thanks

He was on top form when I saw him in Genoa last year. I’m sure you’ll have a great time.

I honestly think he might do the never ending tour largely because he fears he’ll drop dead the second he retires.

I saw him live this April. You're probably in for a mixed bag but you probably already know that

I’m not into the unofficial bootleg scene but I know bootleggers and their aficionados. Someone who had been complaining Dylan’s performances were shit for many years is saying that his absolute latest ones have been fantastic, was very surprised to hear him saying it.

>implying Im not on 3 layers of irony
>implying im not at all time playing 4d chess

Attached: CPgytitWsAA8gNd.jpg (568x443, 37K)

Based

Well I don't know how bad the really bad ones actually were ofc, but it's worth it either way, you'll be seeing the last steps of a legend