This is the only rock album that jazz and classical composers like

This is the only rock album that jazz and classical composers like.

Attached: 05E66301-41D0-4E34-9435-2BFBAC696398.jpg (4860x4860, 3.45M)

Jazz student here, was this album supposed to impress me?

yes

that's not red by king crimson

gotem

its very impressive

Miles Davis liked the Talking Heads and Prince.

y tho?

i can here the dubz teem reeee from here

None of you actually understand how composer's minds work. People who know music analysis mostly like or enjoy many different kinds of music and understand the concept of genres and have opinions on a wide variety of different sounds and methods.

>got em

sorry dubbi, i just had to let off some steam
i just sent a girl i love(d) All Bets Are Off by Oly

Attached: Untitled.png (115x182, 3K)

This. None of you faggots bother to even look up the most basic of definitions and the inner workings of music and then you have the nerve to talk about specific genres, albums and artists as if you really give a shit or know your stuff. You don't actually like music as a whole, you don't care what it is and you don't care to understand it, you just prefer a few of your niche genres and stick to that. Which is fair enough on its own, but then don't be a smart ass.

I don't think most jazz people think too highly of TMR apart from those more on the free/experimental side of things

Like you'd fucking know.

source?

Fine, show me your compositions now.

Me

Not really.

Captain Beefheart was just telling his band stupid bullshit like "play that guitar part like a bird that lost its child" or some shit of no musical value during the writing/recording process.

Not an argument. None of us are composers, but we do know enough to know this shit and it's the most basic shit you learn when you spend the very minimum of 5 minutes thinking about music and attempting to understand it. So move your fucking ass or shut up.

And they still had to write that shit down and suddenly it became valuable and playable (although with great difficulty). They successfully transcribed a madman's thoughts onto sheet music paper and performed it. Funny how that works, huh?

>he likes jazz
What are you some pretentious faggot? Jazz isn’t real music it’s just noise that faggots pretend they listen too to seem intelligent.

>it's just noise
Every time lol

Attached: download (1).jpg (198x255, 5K)

So you’re a non musician and a huge fagtard.

>Miles Davis liked the Talking Heads
that's understandable who would dislike Pulled Up or Once In A Lifetime?

More like jizz student

For a rock album it should. It's not even close to the worst jazz though.

>Jazz student here

Attached: 1526564867735.png (986x797, 869K)

Because it sucks just like jazz and classical

He also snorted cocaine with the Stooges and did Cyndi Lauper and Scritti Politti covers

Attached: sdfgsdfg.jpg (968x504, 51K)

Wrong and wrong. Now go an hero immediately.