Stole countless songs

>stole countless songs
>had a movie and album art full of naked kids
>kidnapped and raped a 14 year old
How did he get away with it

Attached: 01-10-33-jimmy-page-germany-2019.jpg (893x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rock_mashups20/doobie-led-zeppelin-mashup
youtube.com/watch?v=JyvLsutfI5M
youtu.be/YbEkEDMqGjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By turning into an old chinese grampa he can just play the ol'
>waaah! Ching chong ming? No speaka de engrish!
Card whenever confronted

I'm gonna give it to you straight OP. No one cares about women. Even women hate and distrust other women because they know what kind of bullshit women are capable of doing. The ones who claim to be the most pro-woman are actually the ones who have the greatest lust for power. If you don't subjugate women then they will take advantage of this weakness and grab that power so they can use it against you. Be smart. Abuse women.

by taking on the appearance of a horrible ghoul he was able to easily scare away law enforcement whenever they attempted to make an arrest

Attached: jimmy page.png (300x450, 349K)

I was going through my CD box earlier and I puled out Led Zeppelin 1. When I got to Dazed and Confused, I remembered having read it was stolen. So, I decided to look at the writing credits. Jimmy Page as the sole writer, of a song it's been proven he didn't write. So then I burned all of my Led Zeppelin related merchandise.

Same as how Pete Townshend got away with it.

>had a movie and album art full of naked kids
What?

>So then I burned all of my Led Zeppelin related merchandise.
So? You already paid for that merchandise, dipshit. The money's spent.

I’m guessing OP’s a schizo
Nothing newsworthy

Steve Howe looks more like crypt keeper

>>stole countless songs
this fucking jew meme
people have been "stealing" music for thousands of years, it's what folk music is.
Some jester during the Renaissance got a blow job from a wench because she liked the way he played the lute, and he's suppose to reimburse some dead guy that wrote part of the tune he played? Fuck that.

Houses Of The Holy is covered in naked children and he kidnapped and statutory raped Lori Mattix

I get it for the trad blues songs, but Zep literally ripped off their own contemporaries and got away with it. Trampled Underfoot is basically just Long Train Runnin by the Doobie Brothers.

Jesters were not musicians you fucking imbecile. You only know what a lute is because of video games and fantasy medieval movies. You know fuck all about music in the Medieval and Renaissance periods, so why the fuck use it as an allegory?

Yeah and Detroit Rock City stole the intro from Grand Funk's Footstompin' Music. Your point?

read books by aleister crowley.

It was a different time

he lived his life to the fullest

>Jesters were not musicians
not with that attitude
>why the fuck use it as an allegory?
Because I knew you would attack the allegory rather than the point, thereby making yourself look foolish.

Her-ron do that to a nigga

>Trampled Underfoot is basically just Long Train Runnin by the Doobie Brothers.

soundcloud.com/rock_mashups20/doobie-led-zeppelin-mashup

Attached: 1527155694359.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Led Zeppeling is too big and iconic band to mention credits for songs they cover, they realize they're best rock band in the history, besides that their covers and ripoffs are million times better than originals, the infamous intro to Led Stairway is good, but it's only few seconds of a song, there is a whole journey to magic world after that intro. I used to hate them for ripoffs and claiming it's their's songs, but both Page and Plant are legends and absolutely talented in their craft, straight to the bones, pure passion, dedication and love of what they do.
youtube.com/watch?v=JyvLsutfI5M

Attached: 1568056094846.jpg (1500x1500, 358K)

I did the plumbing in his property in London, guys a self entitled cunt.

Still sorry for that yesterday’s thread
Glad it fixed itself eventually

>why is a rich famous person a smug cunt
I wonder.

> he defends talentless hacks that steal music
> using a video pointing out how they're talentless hacks that steal music
lmao
> oh, but their covers and ripoffs are million times better than originals
imagine trying to defend shameless theft of others works? you are retarded.

>using a video pointing out how they're talentless
Using a video pointing out how poorly those songs are performed and they don't stay aside to ones played by Zepp. Perfomance is everything in music, voice matters, instruments matter, enegry matters, personality matters a ton. Take any best song out there and sing it in front of audience who think it's yours. It's going to sound like absolute garbage and never ever get any recognition except your friends, because you, unlike Zepp, do not have that unique vibe, voice, harisma, talent, to sound likable.

Then my balls clapped

because he played the stairway to heaven solo. all crimes are thus absolved

They made a lot of good music that wasn't ripped off so they get a pass

He kidnapped and had consensual sex with her?

Japanese seem to get away with a lot of things.

Literally who?

Bitch fucking WANTED it

Yeah but he also wrote The Rain Song, so that makes it even

Based

>Sheree came up to me and told me that Jimmy had asked her to go to his room and was saying some pretty freaky shit into her ear. “He wants me to go upstairs and wear some weird costumes,” she told me. She was hesitant. I was envious and told her I would go in a minute. I wanted to freak with him. How bad could it be? >When the bar closed, I left Sheree with Jimmy. There wasn’t anyone else I was interested in. So I went home. Then about four in the morning my phone rings, and it’s Jimmy Page calling my house. “Your girlfriend is a prick tease,” he mumbled. “She’s a ‘fockin’ prick tease.” I demanded he put her on the phone. “Do you want me to come pick you up?” I asked her. “No. Do you want to come over?” she asked. “No. I’m already in bed,” I said. “If he didn’t pick me, I’m not coming back there.” I realized she couldn’t talk because he was right there. But I could tell there was something kind of wrong. She wasn’t feeling comfortable.
>He was wasted, grabbed the phone, and told me, “That girlfriend of yours is a cock tease.” He was acting very strange when I asked him to put Sheree back on the phone. She said she would call me back. An hour later they called back. He wanted me to come over, and I told him no. I was already sleeping and was not going anywhere.
>The next day Sheree called me around noon from the hotel. I picked her up. She had been victimized by Jimmy Page. She showed me the welts across her back. I was in shock driving her back to my house and listening to everything she was telling me about her evening. I was glad that I hadn’t hooked up with him. The scene sounded a little too weird for me after all.

Attached: Rita and Eddie Van Halen.jpg (1600x1279, 304K)

They didn't have record royalties a thousand years ago

At least someone else had acknowledged this so I'm not crazy

She was 14 when they started dating and 16 when they stopped. Page was in his 20s.

she's old enough for it

Attached: 54325342142341q43214124.jpg (395x525, 65K)

You just made me cum. Also I just shidded and farted

Not sure it’s considered plagiarism to write twelve bar blues.

do you seriously think a 14 year old can consent to someone in their 20s with that ammount of power?

Because that dude was a 1 in 1,000,000 talent when it came to playing the guitar. He was so good at it that society got together and decided that he can bang whoever he wants. Kevin Spacey’s an absurdly good actor and we didn’t even let him get away with trying to fuck a kid.

It probably wasn’t just him but a good portion of “rock gods” in that era. Hedonism was in and being a fuck face was just the cult of personality. Free love was a sham to get people drugged enough to get fucked. Boomers still brag about it

Thread theme: youtu.be/YbEkEDMqGjs

Attached: 1556299460591.gif (655x549, 3.99M)

Based, intellectual property was a mistake

>stole countless songs
All of the songs that they stole were bland 12-bar blues songs that they made better than the artist they plagiarized could. Besides, the songs they’ve been accused of stealing were some of the least innovative in their catalogue. It’s a shame that they never gave writing credits to the people they plagiarized, but people didn’t care because the songs were only good after Led Zeppelin stole them.

People that plays good cool songs can fuck kids. In fact, if i have a daughter i will let them go and suck their dicks and get fucked so hard that when she is in home she would give me a godnight kiss or when they poo so the artist power would transfere to me so them i could go and fuck kids too.