Madonna

Talentless whore

Attached: isuckatsinging.jpg (500x628, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRLHro9EPD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Effortless post

I farted laughing

She was hot and had a sexy voice in the 80s and early 90s.

and yet, there she is . . . glorious.

She literally laughs at you.

I'm not crazy over her music cuz it's just not my thing. But you don't get to be *Madonna* on zero talent. So, unless you're Beyonce you've got no leg to stand on calling her talentless.

>So, unless you're Beyonce you've got no leg to stand on calling her talentless.
Are you a tranny?

Why do you think she is a tranny?

>she

Attached: tenor.gif (498x261, 775K)

If Madonna came out in Internet era, she wouldn’t get away with half of the stunts she did back in the day. The era of super stars is over for a reason. People get exposed for their shit real quickly.

who the fuck is getting mad over madonna in 2019. take your meds and go to sleep boomer

I fucking love Madonna. No need to defend someone who's defined an entire decade in pop culture. There would be no America without Madonna.

Then explain Rihanna's career.

Not exactly talentless, but this does exist
youtube.com/watch?v=FRLHro9EPD0

>There would be no America without Madonna.
What?

>The era of super stars is over for a reason
Have you seen any random KPOP thread?

Who?

Payola

Nope and I don’t know a single KPOP act. They are irrelevant.

Let's say you are right, user.
You are at least 30 years late. Get over. This like father feeling sorry now for don't have cum out. Fucking 30 years.

XD

>If I don't care about it, it's not relevant
Not how it works

>This like father feeling sorry now for don't have cum out.
...wat?

ayup

>Madonna in 2019
Lol boomer

>They are irrelevant.
Be bad in something don't meaning you are irrelevant.

Of course it’s how it works. From a basket weaving forum to some slum in Rio de Janeiro, EVERYONE knows who Madonna, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc are... the same cannot be said about Rihanna or KPOP acts. KPOP is very niche and has no mass appeal.

She was hot and sexually provocative when she was younger. So I can get the appeal.

It's the truth. Entertainment is America's #1 export. Every future pop star will be traced back to Madonna and Michael Jackson, who ushered in the video-music age. There would be no Britney, no Gaga, no Billie without Madonna.

> EVERYONE knows who Madonna, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston
user, most teenagers don't have a clue about Whitney and a lot of them don't know Madonna is a singer.
>sexually provocative
For the 80's.

>Entertainment is America's #1 export.
no

yes. and this is why i hate madonna and michael jackson. this is their fault.

>This is like father feeling sorry now for don't have cum out
What did he mean by this?

shut the fuck up op, you're wrong.

>Entertainment is America's #1 export.
weaponry

No, it was actually these guys technically.
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ

Yes, it is. America's largest export is its culture. In the future this will become even more true.

Beethoven: Talented incel manlet

Attached: Beethoven-in-1804.jpg (940x1295, 719K)

Internet killed the mtv star thankfully, but now we have the far worse social media star