Your high-school-core

say your current age and make a chart of what you listened to in high school be honest!
this is where u make a chart, if you're new
neverendingchartrendering.org/
light ribbing is permitted :)

Attached: high-school-core.jpg (2451x1328, 374K)

oh and i'm 23

Skrillex and Deadmau5

I turn 25 in a month.
Behold, and cringe.
Still genuinely love most of the first two rows.

Attached: topsters2.png (2423x1496, 792K)

>reflektor
>in high school
>23 years old
fuck me that's entirely possible

Attached: 1364670113176.png (633x758, 18K)

Don't judge me.

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2213x843, 431K)

Attached: topsters2.jpg (1991x1452, 412K)

>christian rock
oh man that was a fucking trip

i was really obsessed with them then. it was a good time haha

Attached: high.png (2346x1307, 803K)

i listened to green day a lot too but i grew way the fuck out of it. i grew out of modest mouse too, esp after i started listening to the pixies

jesus of suburbia was my retarded baby anthem man

Yeah, I listened to so much of that crap back in the day. David Crowder is actually a pretty talented arranger/producer. The rest hasn't aged that well.

Oh Boy, there was a lot. Let’s just say nothing that wasn’t sung in english and new country. Also leave out christian rock. Yup, psychedelics do soemthing to the msuic

I was going to say cringe, but high school is probably the only time when listening to rap is acceptable, because you're old enough to be edgy yet naive enough to buy what they're selling.

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (2161x1183, 254K)

26 now
i miss those days bros

Attached: topsters2(1).jpg (1487x1400, 238K)

19, didn't really get into music until this year. The whole chart is just fantano stuff because I thought he was funny.

oopsies

Attached: topsters2.png (913x913, 218K)

You know your shit when it comes to cloud rap

27. Not going to bother making a chart.

Listened to the Beatles, Queen, Frank Sinatra, and other similar wrong generation stuff in high school. I probably like the Beatles now more than I did back then still though. Don't really listen to Queen or Sinatra much anymore though. Wasn't really the kind of person that listened to metal or anything until later. I did see people wearing NIN and Avenged Sevenfold shirts a lot in middle and high school though but didn't listen to NIN until the last few years or so.

I'm 23, this would me at 13

Attached: 13core.png (2514x1365, 878K)

still in high school :')

Attached: top 20.jpg (2063x1505, 490K)

No idea what I listened to in highschool but I found my mp3 player from age 13 and it had hits from Modest Mouse, OK Go and The Avalanches which were all big on youtube. Didn't browse Yea Forums but found a few core albums like TMR, ITAotS, and F#A# through cultural osmosis and liked all of them too.

Mostly Touhou soundtracks, entry-level classical, and Steely Dan since I was super autistic. Didn't really get into Yea Forumssic until I graduated.

here's my chart kek
I was blissfully unaware of the existence of prog rock at the time. If I had heard someone mention "Emerson, Lake, and Palmer" back then I probably would have thought they were a firm of lawyers.
Forgot to mention I'm currently 21 (graduated 2016.)

Attached: topsters2 (5).png (1676x913, 992K)