Being ugly fucking sucks

Being ugly fucking sucks.

Attached: 1476455841292.jpg (300x360, 36K)

you would know

well no shit dumbass

just bee yourself

Attached: pepe8.jpg (960x925, 110K)

>caring

Attached: 1565074755460.jpg (777x608, 169K)

I fucking hate this board

You ugly yeah yeah you ugly

stop being ugly, then. I used to be a 300lb kissless virgin and then I got in shape, got my dick wet, and it turns out I'm at least a 7.5/10, definitely an 8+ when booze is involved.

A good-looking body won't make a busted-looking face look any better though, retard.

Believe me, I've already went through that song & dance of being really fit one on point. Then I realized that no matter how hard I try in other areas, no woman is going to overlook the fact that I have a literal Quasimodo-looking ass face (because believe it or not, a woman's tolerance for a guy's "not-so-good-looking-face" could only go so far).

*at one point

lower your standards, raise your average

i wouldnt know

>"we are ugly but we have the music"

Attached: 1536171024064.png (809x676, 77K)

Being retarded must suck too

I'm ugly, lost my virginity at 16 (a fairly normal age IMO) and have never had girl troubles.

You're just a pussy OP, that's your problem, girls hate crybaby idiots who are bigger needy attention craving fucks than they are.

Attached: lemmyshotpants.jpg (363x640, 36K)

it's like this. think how you like boobs more than personality/confidence of women. now women like confidence and power kinda like how you like boobs, you're looks are not as important, they are about as important as personality is to men (for purposes of attraction).

dude just be outgoing and try to be funny. im a 6/10 at best and have never dated anyone below an 8. if you can make someone laugh genuinly then thats more than half the battle. Try to show confidence even if you dont have it. I never did, but acted like I was fine with who I was, and eventually youll gain natural confidence. Fake it till you make it basically. I was dating the popular cheerleaders in highschool and shit and I was a straight up loser goth kid, but girls were attracted to my confidence (which I faked having i was actually insecure as shit) and that was that. Just try to pretend like you have what it takes even if you dont.

you yo daddy son

Yeah you would faggot

this

post your face

Attached: 386977_397519533634902_358770590_n.jpg (568x568, 24K)

cute, get a better haircut and you could be hot

that isn’t that bad. definitely not a quasimodo face. just be confident, don’t be weird, and try to be funny. people will like you

If this is really you, you're a normal "ugly" guy...aka 90 percent of guys. It is rare for men to be "pretty" the way women are, you're normal, you just have an annoying personality most likely.

why do all incels act like they're fucking monsters but then end up being solid 7/10's?