Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums...

Attached: fp4ekghyaol31.jpg (840x745, 77K)

it's spelled Nicki you fucking boomer

I'd take Nicki Minaj over Tool and TS any day.

Tool beat Tay Tay mostly because of pre-existing Tool fans and the hype around the album. Nicki could have retired at any time and isn't Ozzy only in the spotlight cause of Post Malone? I still don't think rock is making a comeback

It doesn't matter cause you're gonna feel really fucking stupid when you hit 30 and realize you can no longer chase teen trends and immediately look back on all your years of listening to disposable music in disdain and have a massive anger attack

Are you projecting, nigger?

I'm telling you what it is jive turkey

Regardless of whether or not it matters, nobody is buying guitars

Attached: Untitled.png (1148x606, 25K)

also look at all those kids who got guitars for Christmas in like 2007 and did fuck all with them, lol

That doesn't suddenly make bad music good
>oh it must be good music because it's the new thing and the narrative I must push, if it's new it's good
Die pal!

You are putting words in my mouth, I love rock music, I'm just saying it isn't about to be popular again

It's still relatively popular, not as much as it was in the 80s or 90s, but still has a very big fanbase, the mainstream media just doesn't promote it or report that.

>tfw Guitar Hero was the most influential force in rock music in the 21st century

Attached: DV7rmHfXUAA0DLc.jpg (326x300, 19K)

Made a duck sound while trying to hold laughter after reading this.
>During math class.
no-one seemed to notice.

>implying I won't be listening to Die Lit in my retirement home with old bitches

>being this mad and taking OPs bait
ZOOOOOOOOOMMM

>on the phone in class
God, I hated kids like you when I was in school. I'm guessing it's only gotten worse since then and now everyone is on their phone all the time. Back then, the epidemic was just starting. It was a legit worrying phenomenon.

Dood
it's high school and we're on laptops
Laptops are a mandatory thing in Finnish high schools and I've done all the assignments. What you mad about?

Back in my day we used pen and paper.
>laptops in highschool
Humbug.

I'm oddly attracted to boomers.
Like, I don't even have daddy issues or anything, my family is and always has been great to me and in general. But dude. I don't know what else to say.

I can't listen to new music if I'm 30?

Therefore I have to be subjugated to all of the old artists that I liked in my teens and twenties and pray that they put on new music?

No one is stopping you from listening to mumble rap and playing fortnite user, Don't be "one of the kids" about it, but ease up dude

I think he's trying to say that with age everyone gets smart and has to distance himself from the stupid shit he listened to in his teens and the stupid shit that teenagers listen to in general. But with bronies and adult Marvel fags and so on running wild it should be obvious that that is not the case.

>it's high school and we're on laptops
Fuck this, fuck you kids. We couldn't even use Google to cheat yet, I bet shit is so much easier now. I fucking hated writing on paper. Don't take it for granted.