How the fuck did this get 500M views on Youtube?

How the fuck did this get 500M views on Youtube?

Attached: 960267d69f13a55d131ccf43f194d011.335x446x1.jpg (335x446, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christmas is great. Get friends.

My bad

how did this get 1.2 billion?
youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

normies

my mom likes it

Because it's one of the greatest pop songs of the 2010s.

12/10 bait

normie NPCs

I'm 100% serious, you pleb. Imagine Dragons is the only worthwhile top 40 project of our time.

Except that Disturbed was stuck in the "only known by BroMetalheads/WWE fans/Shounen fans" hell for a long time after numetal died, how did they crawl out of it and made a mainstream hit 15 years after their last one?

By covering a song that's much bigger than their whole career. It's hard to NOT succeed with The Sound Of Silence.

This.
Their rendition was absolute dogshit. They had a hit with a Genesis cover back in the day so they had to go for broke with this one. It was awful and completely misses the point of this song but still manage to fool the kiddos

Because youtubers upload reaction videos with clickbaity thumbnails, which make people go looking for the song. Personally, I thought the cover was garbage, and Disturbed sucks in general.

>listening to mainstream hebrew marketing

Attached: 1567720133054.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Le epic gentlesir part of the internet never really died and shit like this resonates strongly with them. Even zoomers are going through their le epic bacon phases

The normiest of the normies if you will. Sois and rightfags are outliers believe it or not

I don't. But as an outside observer it is obvious that Imagine Dragons is the only worthwhile pop project of the 2010s.

Because the dude has actually a good voice, in his own way.

Its a genuinly good version of the song. People just dont want to admit it because its a classic song done by a mediocre metal band that gets memed on

Kek

Attached: howie mandel.jpg (1200x1200, 183K)

imagine taking yourself this serioussly holy shit look at this guy, his dumbasss voice is the worst thing isve ever heard in my goddamn life