Which of these people are you the most sick of being mentioned on Yea Forums?

Which of these people are you the most sick of being mentioned on Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190909_115156.jpg (2896x2896, 552K)

Ellish

I'll keep tolerating Billie until we get some titty pics and Tony is based

The Beatles
Just make a fucking beatles board

I don't even know who the top right guy is and Billie will be irrelevant in 6 months so Fantano.

none of them desu. If you want to talk about other people or type of music then make a thread.

Making another thread talking about them seems counterproductive no?

ttony is BASED

Attached: Shishishishsi.png (1536x2905, 135K)

Kanye because there's troglodytes here who unironically think he makes good music > eilish because it's so forced > fantano because everyone already knows he's retarded > colier because anti-colier threads produce interesting discusions sometimes

who the fuck is top right?

anyways, from most sick to least sick: Fatnado > Eyelash > Kayne

Almost Eilish, but the way the board reacts to Fantano is grating as fuck.
If you don't like Fantano, let the Fantano troll threads slide, don't write snivelling replies about how shit he is, we all know he's just one guy whose reviews are influenced by his own opinions and personal taste, sure it's annoying that he dominates online music review, but complaining about him is helping fucking nobody. He's not going to slide into your DMs and harass you if you try to make it big as an online music reviewer too, but we all know you won't fucking bother so just shut up and move on.

>who the fuck is top right?
There’s literally a 100+ replies thread about him you stupid fuck.

>if I keep spamming it, it'll catch on and people will genuinely change their view of fantano

Anthony Fantano 100%

Fantano the most. He’s not a musician and he has nothing interesting to say. I’m sick of that bald fat faggot on this board
Eilish the second most. She’s actually a musician, but she’s such an obvious plant and the threads are always so forced. Kinda boring
Power gap
Kanye. I’m not a Kanye fan, but at least there are actual Kanye fans having discussion amongst themselves. I don’t care too much
Collier. He’s not over posted in my view, and like another user said there is some interesting discussion in threads about him

See

imagine getting this mad that someone doesn't recognize an e-celeb

>reading threads you aren't interested in
are you retarded?

political posting
if i had to choose then fantana

I wish I could strangle you down syndrome fucks. Just seeing your face turn purple. While every vein in your neck pops.

was it autism?

lizzo because she’s ducking disgusting

You know I’m 6’6? I can literally stomp on your neck and watch you cry in pain.

artism

lol you lanky dumbass

lighten up francis

Top left and bottom right

Every girl you have ever fell in love with, they would ride my dick so hard.
Kid, my penis is the women pleasure zone center.
This is my last reply. I’m going to fuck your crush now.

>I’m going to fuck your crush now.
have fun getting bummed by Till Lindemann lmao

>modern Grimes, Yea Forums will move on in a year
>literally fucking who
>I have all rap/hip-hop/kanye threads filtered but hes still based
>ban Fagtano

We own this board.

>modern Grimes
not even comparable, don't insult Grimes like that
>Yea Forums will move on in a year
she turns 18 in December so brace yourself for the onslaught of yet more people commenting on her massive jugs, spurred on by her handlers further sexualising her in their marketing.
she's likely to maintain enough momentum to keep her mentions on this board constant until the day she ODs.

/thread

fucking all of them, meaningless icons of a worthless age of humanity

I'm not bothered by Fantano, don't care about Kanye, dislike Eillish's music, and don't know that other guy.
I guess Eillish since I don't see the appeal in her music.

dj dubbi

kill yourself degenerate rockist fag

SOS

THEM WHITE BOYS SEETHING

Attached: ff238efc4ab660720d89ca171eec0e2df5a09fb0r1-750-726v2_uhq.jpg (750x726, 57K)

Fucking retard

billie is just bait, never seen the top right, i like kanye but fantano seems to get people genuinely mad... he's just a reviewer lol... who cares what he thinks about your favorite music lol...

Top left because she's a spoiled plant with unlimited resources and only one decent song to show for it (Bad Guy) she didn't even produce.

the junky whore with the big tits

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

No white boy is precious about her.

Fucking retard

Not really tired of Eilish but that's only because I know she's just another Lorde. She'll be gone in a few months.
Not really tired of Kanye because the people who post about him aren't really all that obnoxious, and he is a musician after all.
Not really tired of Anthony because you can usually just filter out everything involving him if you like but I actually don't hate him. I only ever see people complaining about his fans, never actually see his fans being shitty. It's the Death Grips paradox.

Collier, however...well...see pic related.

Attached: my disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>give up on Yea Forums months ago
>accidentally click on it
>see this thread
Happy to see nothing's changed lads, good luck!

Eyelash, her face annoys the fuck outta me for some reason

it's her sleepy eyes and the way she looks permanently drugged out

Internet tough guys are hilarious

Attached: 1567539295578.png (1800x1578, 199K)

>industry plant
>collier
>west
>e-celeb
hard pick desu

come on out of your room Ignatius, there's daylight out here

Spic here.

Billie is a stupido gringo.