Music for this feel?

Music for this feel?

Attached: 1519560349674.png (950x1368, 789K)

same desu but i didnt fall for the college meme

I've finished uni but can relate
Purple mountain bretty gud

sneed

This meme reads like it was written by an autist. Who the fuck relates to this? Fucking zoomers get out

do the bartman

>tfw you get to college expecting this experience but you end up (somehow) being smarter than the rest of the people there, and succeed

Gemini by Wild Nothing is pretty perfect at capturing the isolation/beauty of going off on your own

Attached: pssh.jpg (940x942, 123K)

Chuck

I felt myself approaching this path so i took a year off in between highschool and college to force myself to develop and man up. A lot of people just go to college immediately because they feel like they have to and it ultimately leads to them being unfulfilled

Also relate to this. I went to college to focus pretty much entirely on school work and getting laid and succeeded far more than most people there for the “experience”

black napkins frank zappa

>being the smart kid in high school
If you're the type of kid i suppose you are, you deserve no reccs and should consider killing yourself, you pretentious piece of shit.
If you're a legitimately smart kid who was simply naturally better at math or whatever, not the kid who thinks he's god on earth because he watched rick and morty, can spout pop-science buzzwords on command or thinks he's a revolutionary because of his milquetoast opinions on everything, then just listen to whatever you're most used to listening to.

Seriously though, people around the 108-115 IQ range who thought they were geniuses because they read the fucking science magazine (which they understood very little of, but they made sure to bring it to school just to show other people how interested in science they were), would go on and on about fucking "muh quantum physics" or tell "le smart jokes xd" and then get pissy when nobody laughed and say some shit like "you didn't understand it, did you? Jeez, this is basic [insert pop-science shit nobody cares about here], you people need to read more" just to show everyone how smart they were made me consider bringing a gun to school.

nah this is a far more insufferable kind of "smart kid" they are the "haha chill laid back people" that are a dime a dozen and probably got b's and a's without trying and in turn are only able to talk about school related shit and maybe whatever videogame is popular.

this but I'm pretty much coasting by as the smart kid in college too, every elective professor wants me to change my degree to their field because they think I'd excel in it, but I'm just coasting as a business major without an actual plan

not him but i thought i was smart because i effortlessly breezed through writing and history assignments with high marks and everybody asked me for help on their assignments.

Going to college is a huge privilege and it should be easy to enjoy it or at least make the debt you're going into worth it. Study something that challenges you, make some friends, fuck your trite self pity. Finding out you aren't the smartest cookie in your little world is a blessing and not a curse, because it leaves you with more to learn and enjoy than you previously thought. In short, have sex.

that just sounds like sour grapes by someone who struggled for Cs, tried to make friends with the "cool laid back kids", and got upset when they weren't into whatever autistic hobby you tried to break the ice with

I know an autist who ended up exactly like this

>This meme reads like it was written by an autist. Who the fuck relates to this?
you know autistic people are real right

i dont see how thats music related in the slightest

i was just replying to user's post.

Omitting the smart kid part(I was the lazy kid), I can relate. Wagecucking was made for me.,

Attached: 1562118846983.png (633x785, 19K)

no unfortunately i was the laid back kid that got a's and b's and i fucking hate myself for not trying to do something more

Only my parents and people I don't think are smart call me smart. Does anyone else know the feeling?

Attached: 1552242795340.gif (220x220, 86K)