Tiny Tim was Jewish

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_Tim_(musician)
>Khaury was born in Manhattan, New York City, on April 12, 1932. His mother Tillie (née Staff), a garment worker, was the daughter of a rabbi.
Explains why this hideous, talentless novelty act was shoved down America's collective throat.

Attached: Tiny_Tim.jpg (562x780, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Di-Q9SDeOCk?t=8
youtube.com/watch?v=sTSJYZyouek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like him

obsessed

Not really.
I just remembered seeing a TV show as a child about this guy and at the time being completely dumbfounded by his popularity.
I wondered now, as an adult, if his apparently inexplicable success was actually easily explained by (((nepotism))).
Surprise: it is.

no fucking idea who this is boomer go watch ellen degenerous

tiny tim was the greatest musician of all time

It should have been obvious by the nose

yeah, keep yelling at them, that'll fix your life

seething

I bet you also think Jerry Seinfeld got his own sitcom from sheer merit alone.

wow you dont fucking say
hes one of the most jewish-looking people i've ever seen

...and?

of all the things to get butthurt about, Tiny Tim, really? Later in life he became some weird Christian nut and worked with David Tibet of Current 93.

obsessed

tiny tim is based

what else are you going to do, kill them?

it's a cabal of 130+ IQ inbred europeans who consider themselves their own race, if not species, because they have especially inbred looking noses, and they literally own your country and funnel its own funds into their personal ethnostate with nazi-like "racial character preservation" policies.

subhumans

Your problem is literally nothing more than your fellow caucasoids, only the're significantly more intelligent and connected than you. Pale skinned, europe, dwelling people whose scientific and cultural output eclipses every nordic country combined.

Are you sure other people are the subhumans?

Forgot my face

Instead of complaining go get a jewish gf and guarantee your bloodline has a place in the new world order of the true master race

Attached: Most-Handsome-Jewish-Men1.jpg (2560x1920, 353K)

he's a one hit wonder what are you talking about lole

He laid down the law to Howard Stern about taking the name of the Lord and Savior in vain.

Why have there been so many Tiny Tim threads lately?

based

His face could have told you that

tiny tim was a very interesting and kind person, OP. i'm sorry that you can't see past your hate but i hope that you will be able to in the future

youtu.be/Di-Q9SDeOCk?t=8

>shoved down America's collective throat
>Tiny fucking Tim

were you even born before he died

youtube.com/watch?v=sTSJYZyouek

>I NEVER TRAVEL FAR
>WITHOUT A LITTLE BIG STAR

You don't have to look up his wikipedia page to see if he's Jewish, just look at the guy, literally a caricature.

>he couldn't tell from the long schnozzle, curly hair, and general rat-like features
user, I-

who

jews are white

...ok

>Tiny Tim was Jewish
holy fucking shit, who could have guessed?

Attached: tiny-tim-1932-1996-us-musician-in-1968-EWEKFX.jpg (895x1390, 195K)

this lmao just look at the fucking guy
some of you guys are unbelievable

The Western elite seem to believe Jews have magical powers, but then again, they are retarded.
In reality, people believe Jews have magical powers because of latent Western religious beliefs.

Thank God the East is taking over so humanity will actually colonize space

I wouldn’t mind a Jew for a wife though as long as she’s roughly as attractive as me (that goes for any partner though). I’ve had lots of great relationships with Jewish girls.

There’s no difference for me

I never thought about any difference whatsoever between Jews and everyone else until I went on /pol/, desu.
They always seemed the same to me

We’s have to connect on a personal too, of course. That goes without saying though

*personal level

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

this is horrible news. im gonna fucking kill myself i hate jews i hate them i hate them they neva woik theyre so terrible oy vey i wana bagel >:(

Tiny Tim has one good song and it’s in Spongebob and ofc he’s jewish because all good songwriters are

you saw an image macro of a big black cock sliding into a tight white pussy with the caption "this is what THEY want" and it inspired you towards antisemitism

Uh, no. Nice projection though.

yeah i know you like the image i'm projecting

BM/WF makes me feel nothing. I do not have any animosity towards Jews either. I’ve had many relationships with Jews

lmao

not according to jews themselves, they're not

no, that’s not true. I’m a jew and I’m white
Free Palestine
Zionism entails fascism

based

i fucking hate white people so much

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-897-1563561001-1.gif (245x184, 592K)

Tiny tims parents hated his music and told him he’d never make it, hence why they were on the cover of Tiny Tim’s Second Album. They definitely didn’t help him get famous. His success came from appearing on some talk show and being weird enough to appeal to 60s hipsters