youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs
youtu.be/TKXvhuydY6I
youtu.be/qtahavoPMnc
youtu.be/rMnipa5aMvM
youtu.be/ltokomw4UoQ
youtu.be/moxEkwWYBwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

peace and love

he would've, but he didn't? why not, did he emigrate to the US or some shit?

its pretty disgusting what pussies people are nowadays to the system even thought you should have more freedom than ever with self publishing

imagine caring about brexit and politics in general

Irrc he emigrated long ago to dodge taxes

To be honest, Brexit is peak entertainment

this shit has been going for YEARS now and there's no end in sight at all

No that's a Lennon song. Ringo was the drummer

reference unintended

post me brexit youtube highlights

I don’t know shit about British politics but Ringo is based as always

>Votes for Brexit.
>Didn't expect a big problem with pro-Europe Northern Ireland.

TURBO LEL !!!

Attached: maximum pain.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

based rango

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 27K)

As a Brexit voter I would happily see a no deal Brexit swing Northern Ireland's opinion towards a border poll and pro reunification with Ireland.
It would be the funniest shit ever to see all the DUP prod cunts who spent money to actively campaign for Brexit in Britain, mainly (not in NI), be dragged out of the union they say they care so much about.
And good fucking riddance to them, I'd wish the best of luck to the Irish in dealing with those shitbags. If I were them I'd cause enough of a "humanitarian crisis" that the Americans offer to take them in as "refugees", after all they all follow the same Calvinist faith that makes them so repulsive.
Imagine calling yourself a Loyalist when your predecessors started a civil war and committed regicide, and then when the monarchy was restored, invite a foreign power over to oust them, and then a century later some of them in the colonies rebel and declare independence. Imagine calling yourself a Loyalist when you demand so much political exceptionalism from the Union so you can enforce your backward religious bigotry.
Calvinist prods claim to be loyalist when they have been the most consistent traitors to the United Kingdom for at least 4 centuries.

Not even the best political thinker in the Beatles

Link or it didn’t happen

yeah taxes, no other reasons

Who gives a shit what musicians think on politics?

kek

Seamus you're not fooling anyone buddy. Close the tab and stare at your Bobby Sands poster untill you calm down

based ringo
fuck the european union

no more fan mail after the 20th of october

Don't know why this is trending either, it's from 2017

Based.

Attached: EAwXi6yWwAAiU25.jpg (611x457, 51K)

>800000000% taxes for dirty hospitals and pensions/embezzlement
i can't say i blame him

So did all the Beatles. And all of the Rolling Stones. Rob Halford has lived in Arizona since like 1985 or something.

based

>he hasn’t seen Brexit kino

youtu.be/SJzRa7HWVqs
youtu.be/bypLwI5AQvY
youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs
youtu.be/TKXvhuydY6I

Will literally be played in classrooms of the future

Let’s get some Juncker shots in there too:
youtu.be/qtahavoPMnc
youtu.be/rMnipa5aMvM
youtu.be/ltokomw4UoQ
youtu.be/moxEkwWYBwE

That’s some good stuff

bump

Based Ringo at it again. Truly best Beatle. Peace and love

Based as fuck

Yes came here too.

based tax-dodging brexiteer
>I've only got tens of millions! how can I be expected to pay taxes?!

>hurr lets just give our land to foreigners because I don't like some of the people in it

You are the reason the British empire died.

classic prod cunt deflection. Ireland is not "my land", the Irish aren't "my people", I have no connection or affinity to that place and no part of the Empire was let go before you filthy prod cunts ruined it.

Protip: if you ever make it as a musician buy yourself a single payment annuity so you don't fucking behind the music yourself.

>artist offers political opinion
that's dead to me, OP

If dirty prod cunts like you had just allowed toe Stuarts to continue to rightfully reign, I fucking guarantee you Ireland would still be part of the Union.

whats next then? "Scotland isn't my land let them leave" "Wales isn't my land my land get rid of them" "ew London isn't my land its full of Muslims let them become independent"

next thing you know you are just a few poor ass counties that have next to no power on the world stage, good job retard.

this is very interesting because of how deeply involved it is with shit that no one cares about and how deeply entrenched it is in a past everyone has forgotten about and never fucking cared about anyone. Good job. Next you'll be fighting over which of the prophet's brothers had a bigger dick.

Daily reminder that Ringo is unironically the best Beatle, and always has been

Attached: ringo-book-5.jpg (1600x1435, 216K)

he's the only good beatle

yep and they treated lennon like shit

Fuck that was a good one

Electric Boogaloo people

Attached: IRA 2.jpg (648x597, 71K)

By 2040, the Republic of Ireland will be majority Black. Northern Ireland will build a wall at the border and make the ROI pay for it. Enjoy the New Irish; we're having none of it.

Sure is a lot of RT there
Wonder who truly benefits from a potential end of the EU