Do girls like power metal?

Do girls like power metal?

Attached: nightwish.jpg (1024x736, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO5HQQAGsJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best kind of girls do. THOTs don't.

My ex favourite bands were Nightwish, Sonata Arctica and Kamelot. She was a singer though, so that's probably what made her listen to metal from the beginning.

>tfw she likes kamelot
What's her name so I can marry her?

Yes they do, they only don´t like true metal. Some hear death metal and stuff like that. To be honest so some like good metal, but not as much as i preferre to fuck.

>power metal isn't true metal
So you think metal started in 1990 eh poseur? Power metal is the closest genre to PURE metal there is outside of actual pure metal.

Attached: hello.png (602x587, 387K)

Retard

No i think metal started late 70ties and early eighties. Nineties lol. Go fuck your elvenqueen sickhead. I don´t like elvenmetal like dragonforce, and this is called european power metal. I like Manowar, Metal church, Quiet Riot, Riot and many other´s that don´t sound like pussies from the nineties and late 80ties Power metal scene. Be based or be raised.

Attached: Rambi.png (459x394, 346K)

None of what you named is really "power metal" if that was your point but okay, and yes there is a clear difference between the overblown shit that has come to dominate the genre but that isn't what defines power metal as a whole which is essentially just heavy metal but faster tempos and without any punk rock influence like thrash.

This is the point. Learn to read correctly. This is true metal. Metal with some guts.

And this

youtube.com/watch?v=jO5HQQAGsJM

Attached: Hammerfall.jpg (940x300, 193K)

Iced Earth is power metal, and they are far heavier than Quiet Riot ever has been....

Granted most days I'd rather listen to Metal Health (the only good Quiet Riot album) than Iced Earth but the point remains. Subjectivity is not what we're arguing here.

Attached: iced.jpg (1080x1061, 504K)

I don't think she want you to bother her. She got a kid in January.

>Yes they do, they only don´t like true metal. Some hear death metal and stuff like that. To be honest so some like good metal, but not as much as i preferre to fuck.

Attached: 1481761938518.jpg (207x207, 6K)

Iced earth has an obvious thrash metal influence. Jon Schaffer has a repetitive, but clearly difficult way to write riffs that gives this music the killer sound. Nothing like the standar hammerfall or gamma ray sound i preferre to call power metal.

I agree with most of your post, however I don't think any of that is what makes the distinction between thrash and power metal. To me, Iced Earth is on the thrashier side of power metal....but still not a thrash band by any means even though some would disagree, at their most thrashy it's more aggro and speedy heavy metal but I don't see any kind of hardcore or punk influence whatsoever, which to me is a key ingredient in thrash.

How's her kid look?

>tfw ive become such an autist i cant stand radio metal anymore

Attached: 01c4624a.jpg (436x598, 43K)

ugly.

this

Attached: power.png (600x410, 336K)

overcompensating much?