Songs about ((her)) being with someone else

Gonna drink by myself once again thinking of her boys

Attached: 59F7C303-7B30-446E-8DFC-809D4480B9DF.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGl7g_a5YLA
youtube.com/watch?v=1WC9kD8Yn20
youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
youtube.com/watch?v=ohk3DP5fMCg
youtube.com/watch?v=5jMhCXUflXY
youtu.be/tG7wLK4aAOE
youtube.com/watch?v=v6D--0V9Lwk
youtube.com/watch?v=C9GlC9GyF4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tC6cxdVGc2c
youtu.be/ouVedNg-6WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CYQViYm92hg&list=PLNDDdz25VA6bg2N2Kv2SkcOxiL-TnXtyr&index=42&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=LIQz6zZi7R0&list=PLNDDdz25VA6bg2N2Kv2SkcOxiL-TnXtyr&index=34&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=1ST9TZBb9v8&list=PLNDDdz25VA6bg2N2Kv2SkcOxiL-TnXtyr&index=31&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=W6k2j4lJ59g
youtube.com/watch?v=T0yaQ20dpWI
youtube.com/watch?v=j0naRFSK2hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrU3f5QQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=gDE8MNiQVtY
youtube.com/watch?v=waQd2l32sIY
youtube.com/watch?v=O2UVg8-Jtps
youtu.be/AimZElTFKrI
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuusqy50yk
youtube.com/watch?v=3zrSoHgAAWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs
youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g
youtu.be/JKldba1r9jo
youtube.com/watch?v=VU3kAr2gXpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=jGl7g_a5YLA

Son of Dork - Sick

youtube.com/watch?v=1WC9kD8Yn20

You are a cuck - me

Tim Heidecker - I Am A Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ohk3DP5fMCg

Get over it pussy.
nonetheless youtube.com/watch?v=5jMhCXUflXY

If you actually love her you'll never get over it, you'll just have to find a new normal.

youtu.be/tG7wLK4aAOE

youtube.com/watch?v=v6D--0V9Lwk

fuck you asshole i was here to rec not feel

youtube.com/watch?v=C9GlC9GyF4Y

Join the club

youtube.com/watch?v=tC6cxdVGc2c
>Oooh it must be magic, how inside your eyes I feel my destiny
>Everytime I kiss I feel you breathe your love so deep inside of me
>If the moon and stars should fall, they'd be easy to replace
>I would lift you up to heaven and you would take their place
>Then I saw red...
>When I opened up the door
>I saw red
>My heart just spilled onto the floor
>AND I DIDN'T NEED TO SEEEE HIIIS FAAAACE
>I saw yours....
>I saw red and then I closed the door
>I don't think I'm gonna love you anymore

>Oh the girl. Uhh, well I can't name names. It was a girl that I knew when I lived in Northridge. But "I Saw Red" is a true story, and I still hate the bitch. I'm sure she's doing wonderful now. She probably made a very smart move getting rid of me when she did. So, God bless her.

Attached: jani-lane-hard-rock.jpg (450x712, 44K)

Shesmovedon - Porcupine Tree

youtu.be/ouVedNg-6WQ

better song for your feels. try not to kill yourself for being a bitch ok

Jawbreaker- Kiss the Bottle

user. I've never felt love before I met mine, I haven't met anyone on par since. I can understand not wanting to move on, and can't just hear it from some user on Yea Forums giving you unwanted advice, but eventually you'll need to figure it out on your own after months, maybe years of looking back on regrets. But the truth is, whoever she is, she doesn't want to see you isolate yourself for the idea of her. She wants you to move on and be happy with someone, she's not heartless enough to want you to destroy yourself over this.
It's been years and I've tried with other girls, and of course I'm not the best example. But after so long, I find myself more bitter towards the world than depressed about myself. It sounds like a bad deal, but the least you can do for yourself after all this is giving yourself the better choice rather than bettering a world that's rejected you

youtube.com/watch?v=CYQViYm92hg&list=PLNDDdz25VA6bg2N2Kv2SkcOxiL-TnXtyr&index=42&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=LIQz6zZi7R0&list=PLNDDdz25VA6bg2N2Kv2SkcOxiL-TnXtyr&index=34&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=1ST9TZBb9v8&list=PLNDDdz25VA6bg2N2Kv2SkcOxiL-TnXtyr&index=31&t=0s

Attached: Spurdo Tent.png (637x449, 488K)

It's about time you got hit with the Prefab Sprout

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Actually I'm doing this for me, so it's kind of selfish in a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6k2j4lJ59g

Can I ask what you mean by that user? Self-Improvement or Self-Enlightenment?
Maybe I worded that wrong, cause I was also obsessed months after she gave me an official no. I did find comfort in the idea of her more than anything at that point. We know what's up user. No need for flowery language.

Attached: Gondola 4am.jpg (491x491, 31K)

She never said no, rather said maybe but I'm not currently in touch with her. I figure she's just keeping me on the backburner until she's ready to settle down because I'm husband material, heh heh.

>after she gave me an official no
Not OP, but Its worse for me when you dont even have an official "No". Like, she doesnt even bother to properly reject you. Apathy and indifference feels terrible. Damn i don't even know why i like her so much to begin with.

kil yourself wojakposting cuckkkkk

you can get over it. just think about something else

Ok thanks doc

Can i think of you?

I'm sorry you see yourself that way, user. I just don't think you're showing yourself the proper respect man. I wouldn't count on anybody coming back on someone who knows you like them unless they walk up with the old "I used to like you" trick. Best of luck, friend.
Yeah same, user. The lack of conversation and how quickly the mood was killed between us devastated me. She originally rejected me with a "I had no idea, I'm sorry" when I autistically confessed to her. I called her up on skype three months after we stopped talking to put a nail in the coffin. Told her she didn't need to say anything, asked her if she liked me at any point in the past, and she shook her head. The rest of the night was still pretty good, all things considered. We joked around for the first time in months and talked about some old cartoons. I knew it realistically, but emotionally the pit in my chest didn't drop til the next day. Cause for that night, she was still there, right in front of me.
Posting more songs for the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0yaQ20dpWI

youtube.com/watch?v=j0naRFSK2hQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WMrU3f5QQR8

Attached: Honk Doomer.jpg (250x240, 8K)

mr brightside's the classic for this

Attached: 2017-10-01.png (779x389, 595K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gDE8MNiQVtY

Attached: asyvgos5yu0z.jpg (2448x3264, 765K)

Music is haraam brother. Submit yourself to Allah and you will find true peace

>The lack of conversation and how quickly the mood was killed between us devastated me.
Same happened to me. We were talking good before, but she then just started to vanish and one day stopped talking to me completly. I dont know what happened, but probably was my fault. It sucks because i am quite sure that i liked her at one point, but i was too shy and autistic then to make a move. Now, after months, she probably is with someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=waQd2l32sIY

>have history with best friend (p much a prior summer fling)
>tfw she bluntly tells you no, it's never happening
>so you promptly cut contact
>fast forward two years
>tfw part of you still refuses to let go because somehow all this time apart against her will can make her want to reconnect and be something again
idk what i'll do if we ever do get back in touch and I find out she's already married

Attached: tfw (1).jpg (648x595, 60K)

Nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2UVg8-Jtps

youtu.be/AimZElTFKrI

she liked me* Fuck

but for real it sucks your going through all of that, best of luck man.

>never had anyone
>too much of a loser to have songs written about this feel
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuusqy50yk

Attached: feels batmang.gif (400x300, 2.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=3zrSoHgAAWo

Attached: 1451967403100.jpg (800x609, 260K)

This is what you're searching for.
youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs

Attached: 616zxJgAuoL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 47K)

cringe thread bro

how has nobody posted this cuck anthem yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g

fight
youtu.be/JKldba1r9jo

youtube.com/watch?v=VU3kAr2gXpk