Worthless monkey with needles sticking out of his veins

>worthless monkey with needles sticking out of his veins
>good music
Pick one

Attached: john-coltrane-9254106-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

heroin is the ultimate redpill in this life. he lived, he lived hard, and blessed us all

>and blessed us all
Based and SaintColtranepilled

Attached: Z0ZDLSs__400x400.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Heroin is fucking retarded and made him worse at music, and everyone around him said as much. Same with Charlie Parker. If anything cocaine and amphetamines are the superior drugs.

shanti
shanti
underpanti

sounds sensible.....sounds sensible...OOOOOOHHHHHHHH...just a douche bag

You try playing bebop without the phet.

well he used heroin throughout his whole career, but i guess once he ran out of inspired music to make, he fell back on the one thing that could compete. how long did his cancer/hepatitis issues drag on? dude was on everything all the time and didnt even realize he was sick

youre a total fucking idiot.

there is absolutely no art form that requires nor demands a particular form of drug to produce nor enjoy. the human spirit makes bebop, not a fucking drug. art speaking to art makes the complexity, not some bullshit about being high.

>whole career
source

>the human spirit
You mean the monkey spirit

Pardon me, but are you asking whether MKULTRA CHAD reported your racism outside of Yea Forums?

various books and programs about him?? and common sense, dude was using any drug in sight even before he was known. speedballing every week. and drugs were different back in the day
he partied, kept on partying, pumped out great album after album, somehwere along the line he got sick, wasnt feeling the music so much, and resorted to the one thing that would make him feel better that he knew of (heroin) and just fell into it. he still used crazy amounts of coke too after cancer came in the picture. morphine and coke were basically sold in drugstores when he grew up

lol is your whole life a puppet show of clichés?
enjoy your coming bans.

He quit heroin after Miles, that's the whole deal with his "religious experience". It's possible he used hallucinogens later on, but not opiates. There is a difference between them you know.

he went up to his parents' home and kicked dope. am I mistaken that he was clean thereafter? his music isn't drug music, its thoughtful music

He was clean of addiction as far as I know. As for acid, I can't say for sure, especially during the avant garde stuff.

>t. nigger

enjoy your ban as well for posting racism outside of Yea Forums

You are mistaken

>retard namefag plays mod
>retard namefag is sensitive to muh racism

Attached: RoV duke.png (1100x1080, 886K)

no
no I am not.

Yes you are nigger

please
do go on
in three or so days?
maybe 17?
maybe 30?

I'll be here every day don't worry

Also take a shower your dirty spic nigger

oh, I have no doubt you have no life
im just wondering how long your ban will be

Wonder on nigger

RACISM BUMP
lets just get this shit banned already, ok?

LOL IM A BIG GAY RACIST POSTING RACIST POSTs

its like mei and totorro . .

haha good one nigger

damn, a fuck load of racism going on I thi shthole

>worthless monkey
hello, usa!