What are some good breakup albums when the girl of your dreams who everything was going great with and was literally...

What are some good breakup albums when the girl of your dreams who everything was going great with and was literally perfect dumps you out of nowhere??

CUrrently listening to Blood on the Tracks

Attached: 1556803111370.png (2160x1959, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huEtJw7pfLk
youtube.com/watch?v=NmthCW3br38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Dirty Projectors.jpg (600x600, 28K)

stop drinking retard

Bootleg series volume 14, More Blood, More Tracks

I'd prefer not to

well she made the right choice leaving then if this is how you're gonna act.

Ok, thanks for sharing, but nobody cares moralfag

driving drunk is a valid reason to break up with someone
it's not about morals, it's about not wanting to see your partner destroy themselves or die in a car accident

>NO NO NO, YOU CCA'T JUST DRIVE DRUNK, THATS DANGEROUS AND ILLEGAL!!

Attached: 1512379476_preview_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (220x229, 9K)

great arguement against something that gets hundreds of people killed per year

i don't care about illegal, i care about dangerous
and yeah, it's dangerous. especially if you're an alcoholic or a heavy drinker and you do it when you're drunk as fuck
maybe you won't fuck up, maybe you won't get pulled over, maybe you won't get in a crash.but there's a strong chance you will. and that chance is worth breaking up with someone over

Don't care if you wrap yourself around a pole retard it's about everyone else's life you put in danger

I dont give a FUCK about the safety of a bunch of othe people I dont even know and probally will never meet, im gonna continue to do what I love till the day I die, now fuck off normalcucks

someone was drunk driving by the school by my house once. they were going over the speed limit, and they crashed into someone
the person got fucking blown to bits, and the driver hit something else and died
do what you want, but don't blame your girlfriend or the rest of the world when they rightfully turn their backs on you for not listening

this is so fake i would be surprised if you even had a drivers license

cool. then wallow in your sadness, and throw your life away
i don't know you. i'm not gonna lose any sleep over it
the person who won't be sleeping is you, when you're dead or getting raped in a jail cell

I can't wait for you to kill yourself you brain damaged retard

true

I hope you die in a car crash

stay mad, miss me with that slavemorality

Attached: foT8stU.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

You are a selfish fucking idiot - a complete fucking moron. Do you think you're getting anywhere by drinking every fucking night? Do you honestly think that you've managed to something other than wire your brain up to a poison that makes you go happy for a couple of hours until you crash and feel like shit after? Do you honestly, really believe that this kind of self-destructive behavior is an adequate comparison to having a proper relationship? You will never be fulfilled or satisfied by drinking yourself like some fucking leech, you mentally challenged drunk.

She probably dumped U because ur like this.
She probably dumped U because she's scared one day you'll do some stupid shit while drunk (beat her, beat potential kids, drive drunk and murder ur entire family) idk i just have a feeling maybe ur in the wrong here bud. Just sayin.

Attached: MONEY MAAAN.jpg (170x189, 8K)

>I'm a "doomer"

yeah I agree and am not even mad, Im happy for her and dont blame her, I just want some fucking music recs tho retard

cant argue with that
youtube.com/watch?v=huEtJw7pfLk

Attached: mr_monopoly_angry_400x400.png (400x400, 130K)

Stop driving drunk you dumb faggot, would hate to be killed by some loser edgelord

Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
Nirvana - In Utero

>le cool nihilism bro
Kys by yourself you fucking cuck

all those suck

suck my dick

Le mayo

God, imagine being this insufferable. How does it feel? How does it feel to contribute nothing every single day?

>all those suck

Says the drunk driver lol
Just pop 5 pain killers at once and chug it down with a bottle of Rum.

why do drunk drivers cope with such extreme denial? They know it's shitty and dangerous but they just deflect

No wonder that dumb bitch left you desu, probably sucking someone else off right now

Attached: 1561509023296.png (320x320, 78K)

IM Going to kill myself tomorrow

Attached: red-bath.jpg (614x259, 56K)

Why wait?

good

I dumped the high school gf because I knew I was gonna get involved in a bunch of shit she didn't wanna be involved in and Ive been left by someone who didn't want to be involved in my escapades. as people with potential, did we all make the right choices? Who knows. But if you don't want to be around drinkers or drug users, don't. and vice versa. perfectly reasonable and no big deal - unless you don't expect it and don't understand that people make these types of decisions.
back to my beer . . .

oh yeah: ANGELS OF LIGHT NEW MOTHER AND SOM EFUCKING LUCERO

broadcast or some shit

don't
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MUSIC THERE STILL IS TO GET DRUNK TO? WTF?

LOL FROG AND WOJAK POSTING AND ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL DIE IN A FLAMING CRASH OP

>insufferable drunk talking shit to anons trying to help him
>gets btfo by the girl of his dreams and won’t realize how perfect she was until she is married to someone else and raising their children
everythiiiiiiiiing
eveythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnng
in its riiiiiight plaaaaaaaaace
riiiiiiight plaaaaaaaaaaace
in

FUCKING KEK MY SIDES R DISINTIGRATING

kek

OR.....
a lifetime of semi-remembered and only minorly regreted drunken bliss whist babies and diapers somewhere else lol see you tomorrow maybe

fucking lel

yesterday op woke up sucking on a lemon

i havent kekd at a thread in so long OP, thanks for being such a insufferable tard.

Attached: 5A099754-63D9-456F-B7DE-5C5D93F0C4A3.jpg (360x371, 14K)

I quit alcohol and started going to counselling about a month ago with the help of my literally too good for this earth gf who stuck with me through hell, get off the sauce OP I know you seem to really enjoy being an edgy retard but if you have the ability to think logically for two seconds then listen to me when I say that it fucking sucks everything you love away from you, as it clearly seems to be already doing. But if you regularly drive drunk then you're probably beyond hope and should probably just do the world a favour and kill yourself before you hurt an innocent person.

this thread is sad

Ive quit before for 3 months and was WORSE physically and mentally than I was before
Even my lifts went down and I didnt have SEX once during that period, then literally within a week of taking valium/vodka coctails on the reg I was in a happy relationship and feeling gud again

this is literally the dumbest thing ive ever fucking read and not only am I drunk right now, I am happy to advocate for drug use.

this is the second most stupid thing ive read tonight. sucks you were a complete ass in bad circumstances, but im glad you got through it.

try not being an asshole to people when youre fucking sober.

and ill try to not make threads when im drunk.

It's called withdrawal brainlet. You've gotta get through it to get to the good stuff on the other side.

I know it's shitty, I've been sick as fuck literally since the day I quit, but I am starting to have the nerve damage in my hands and feet reverse after a month of no drinking... was able to play guitar for the first time in ages a few nights ago and I cried a little bit because of how happy it made me to be doing that again. Addiction is literally hell, it turns you into a mindless purposeless NPC where all you care about is fucking going home and getting some booze in you. Yeah you may have been in a "happy relationship" but look how that's turned out... I can almost guarantee it's because you cared about the sauce more than your qt.

>try not being an asshole to people when youre fucking sober.

I wouldn't be an asshole to him if he was just an alco. I'm being an asshole to him because he drunk drives and I fucking hate him for his stupid edgy nihilism. Maybe it's a fault of mine and maybe I care too much but reading his posts actually made me so angry I couldn't help but literally seethe as I wrote that post

Is driving on Xanax bad? I just take a bit for driving anxiety, i mix it with no-doz so i'm not drowsy

its Yea Forums my man. who the fuck knows. save your seething for something potentially real. I appreciate your struggles and achievements and your advocacy, however.
so fuck me and say your peace how you please.

im sure he knows that, he's just saying he literally feels worsw being sober, which is to be expected. even after the physical withdrawals are over, youre just left the depression you drowned. this is here therepy should come in. maybe he worded it weird, but it's definitely true he feels much worse after stopping alcohol

This
there is a reason i started this shit in the first place

lol not everyone drinks because theyre depressed.

>people actually believing this retard

cmon guys...

This.

>Hints at alcholism in the first post
>Blows up with edgy statements the moment someone mentions it.

Head on the Door - The Cure

Stop drinking you fucking loser. You're obviously filling a void and now you lost something because of it. Let this be a lesson.

>I dont give a FUCK about the safety of a bunch of othe people I dont even know and probally will never meet, im gonna continue to do what I love till the day I die, now fuck off normalcucks

like...how did people genuinely think this is real. on top of that it was followed by

>ImMa KiLl MySeLf ToMoRrow

summers over but itll take some time to weed the retards out

Fucking loser.

Ozma- Rock and Roll Part 3 helped me at first.

>won't stop drinking for the girl of his dreams

Oof, you're gonna regret that in 5 years, might even kill yourself about it

maybe either/or by elliott smith?

in utero is good but i don't see it as a break-up album

Oh fuck this shit brought me back user based

fucking kek

Attached: 1490410683339.jpg (500x540, 41K)

do a flip

drinking is fine retard, its the fact that you have literally 0 self control to NOT drink before getting behind the wheel of a car and drive drunk

take a cab, call a friend, ride an uber. Don't drive drunk

take the anger pill

Attached: 616zxJgAuoL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 47K)

I feel bad now. Get help like she said dude tf

Attached: 1565353434469s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

loveless maybe but blond(e(d)) and my dear melancholy for sure. just stop drinking bro

Maybe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NmthCW3br38

This just happened to me but I'm just smoking a ton of weed and trying not to dwell on it. I'm listening to the recent Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy leaks from 1999. Real interesting stuff. Apparently the label rejected the material they turned in and Axl spent the next 8 years ruining each and every track before releasing it to a public that had moved on long ago.