String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com
Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
Why is my guitar buzzing?
>frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
>mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

Prev:

Attached: cute_girl_fender.jpg (1200x800, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/5xz0gzdf
vocaroo.com/i/s0dUjL8hFPIZ
youtube.com/watch?v=FhO_jnKl4pk
vocaroo.com/i/s0WpicuhQXOa
youtu.be/VyyxcaOgn6g
vocaroo.com/i/s0w8130WMfeS
youtube.com/watch?v=IjObRFiJHOw
youtube.com/watch?v=PB2SYop7AaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for G&L

Attached: lz7xcuokkfqprxypspj1.jpg (611x1590, 332K)

First for Fender.
>the most based company in existance

has anyone used a laney irt-studio without a cab? i'm thinking about picking one up and running it with impulse response.

Opinions on Teisco guitars?

Attached: Eno.jpg (1200x897, 199K)

just don't ok

pretty fucking shit. feels like the wood from those shitty toy planes

Pretty much the original Squiers, aka shit

GAY

Attached: depositphotos_48589637-stock-photo-shouting-man.jpg (743x1023, 74K)

I hope you're not talking about [the best art rock musician of the 20th century].

Damn, japanese women are simply superior with their fang teeth

>hymen femno

Attached: bad-stink-expression-stock-picture-3487622.jpg (866x1392, 119K)

>not recognizing the best album ever created
What an uncultured pleb.

Attached: Taking Tiger Mountain (by Strategy).jpg (820x820, 177K)

soOoOOoooOoo whydoncha stick up ur bumbum like he did if its so great

Attached: Quothe+didnt+shoot+the+deerquot+_f24ae6f708d3ee02c0e2fbce5104a5d4.jpg (185x200, 6K)

Who says I don't?

>i couldn't reach the 24th fret guys

Attached: 00Z0Z_gzHZFl8vp4U_600x450.jpg (600x450, 40K)

i can believe it

Rate my pickup heights. Against eachother, and across the strings.
clyp.it/5xz0gzdf

You sound a bit envious.

belief requires no emotion

Cutaways are the biggest memes

I know, but still, no shame in seeking pleasure in life.

for you? probably not. just don't come crying to jesus when you wake up in hell one day

Funny you say that to a Christian. Show me in the Bible where Jesus says I can't finger my own ass.

I am one of the ten persons on earth that likes green guitars

Attached: 2017-Fender-American-Professional-Stratocaster-Olive-Green-Electric-Guitar-wHSC-253220086579-4.jpg (910x1470, 127K)

Would you?

Attached: eva_fender01.jpg (400x600, 27K)

No, because Evangelion is a trash-tier anime.

when that fingers is burning for eternity remember to tell jesus that

Ah finally a true intellectual

Attached: s-l400.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Ah, I see, you can't bring up any scripture because you're just a LARPing /pol/tard who actually hasn't read the bible. For shame.

>hardtail
aye mamma a pizza pie!

Attached: 1566531231951.gif (530x360, 158K)

>casting stones
lol have fun burning forever

now there's a guitar I could throw up on

rate pls
vocaroo.com/i/s0dUjL8hFPIZ

I usually hate the way Fender strats look but that's actually a nice combo of green/black/maple the white electronics are tasteful as well

Read the bible.

The shit I had to do to install a pair of 30 dollar Chinese pickups. This is what depression looks like, fellas.

Attached: IMG_20190906_215737.jpg (2419x3225, 1.93M)

Instrumentation is decent, but the lyrics turn it into cock rock. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, just not my thing.

its a cover youtube.com/watch?v=FhO_jnKl4pk

Oh. Well, my point still stands.

you first heathen

did i execute it well

I'm not even a fan of relic'd guitars but for some reason this one tickles my fancy.

Attached: 20190908_180246.jpg (1080x704, 460K)

>>cAsTiNg StOnEs
Yeah, I think so. It seems like you may be holding your vocals back a bit, I tend to do the same.

I'm getting my Solar Guitar refunded!
Time to get something with a soul

Attached: 4b3e338b7ccd24f76e2894b0197d271f.jpg (518x435, 28K)

accept jesus user, might take care of your anger issues

Attached: 20190907_193923.jpg (2522x4032, 2.9M)

Based, get a Japanese Fender

I have accepted Jesus and I know he loves me. I do not have anger issues. I'm not the person trying to condemn random strangers on an underwater Tibetan finger puppet forum.

yikes. dial it back a smidge sinner

Wata's armpit.

Attached: IMG_20190907_235803.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

That's literally what I was going for user! Any recommendations?

Attached: 53532439_382754212274840_5105252218290831360_n.png (400x400, 279K)

I'll pray tonight that God helps you lose your hateful ways.

Greeeetings, time for a chapman. Now that's a youtube personality with soul unlike Ola Incel.

lol might want to try to pray the gay away instead champ

There's nothing gay about fingering your own ass, user.

>an abomination before the lord
never gonna make it (lol into heaven that is)

bought a fender precision bass the other day, picking it up from the store on tuesday, felt a lot nicer to play than my dads squier i wasnt sure id be able to tell because im kinda new to this whole thing but it was much nicer

im halfway there guys
vocaroo.com/i/s0WpicuhQXOa

The Captain has more soul than Chappers ever will

bass guitars are for faggots

>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination
Strange, I don't see anything in this about fingering your own ass.

The newer ones are really nice. In 2015 they overhauled the entire Japanese line so you have a lot more options now. Basically from my research 50s stuff will have maple fingerboards and the 60s will be all rosewood. So that basically comes down to your preference. They have a 'traditional' and 'hybrid' line, just compare them to see what you prefer, I like the hybrids since the frets are a bit bigger and the Strat has the 2 point bridge. Overall regardless the specs are more 'vintage' so the necks are bigger and the electronics are more vintage spec regardless of model. Recently this year they launched the 'modern' line (pic related) that has some nice binding and hardware and they have the same neck shape as the American ones (deep C profile).

Attached: japan_strat.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

lol hell is gonna be hot user

All this projection, I think you need some serious help.

>Solar
Why did you buy it in the first place?

the one who thinks he can skirt around the lords laws? not me. you won't get to plead ignorance before god user. know this

Yet, you can't provide a single part of scripture that condemns what I'm talking about. You can only paraphrase some verse, hoping that I'm ignorant enough to think you know what you're talking about.

lol do some belly flops in the lake of fire when you get there ok

This is my jap made guitar

Attached: blueflower.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

Tidy

Attached: 30adaef6-0b58-4911-a0f9-cfe89bbdc72e.jpg (720x1280, 127K)

I'll take this win, since you just resort back your strawman instead of refuting what I'm saying. Have a blessed day.

the backstroke will have a whole new meaning when its in fire forever. you've been warned

Modern seems super based. I'm a slut for hardtails and the binding is a nice enough deviation that doesn't completely rape the strat aesthetic.

guitar

Attached: 640591f1-eded-4b42-80bd-539121704479.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

That one isn't a hard tail, just didn't have the arm in. Comes in HH as well.

Attached: mib.jpg (1279x436, 59K)

Where do you get Fender Japan guitars? I check Thomann and there's like 1 model. Do I have to resort to Reverb/Ebay?
Also, I mean smooth modern-style bridges* not hardtail my bad. Also fuckkk that one is aesthetic

There is no leopard print in that pic.

Guys Im afraid we're around bots. That exact reply has been posted when I actually had some leopard bed sheets months ago.

Attached: EAL0z1DXsAEOvUC.jpg (600x706, 43K)

bass

Attached: 71552aa9-1b1b-42e3-a321-4d2943596b57.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

I'd try Ishibashi, just contact them with what model you're looking for and they can almost always find it. Rosewood can ship in November, so you might have to wait a couple months but the law changed.. or you can go for a maple board. eBay is a hit or miss, usually the price is jacked up a lot there. Reverb has a couple sellers as well, TC Gakki is another one and they also speak English. I contacted them not long ago and they said they have a shipment coming in December, the modern literally just came out.

funny i just got through taking to a bot who's going straight to hell. you think he knows?

That's just trachefag. But he's already in hell, he's just too brain-damaged to realize it.

Damn those are some poor looking tone pots.

What uses do I have for an old cable that's broken?

Not me

ah. care to elaborate?

You know how they say gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins?

Fixing it

it's 1 tone pot and 2 vol, retard

Anyone have any experience swirl painting their guitar bodies? Trying with testors enamels and keep having a problem with certain colors skinning over almost instantly

I'm just spooked to import properly in case I get hit with a huge import markup at the postal office once I pick it up. I'll probably give it a bit of time anyway since I'd rather go for rosewood than maple. Thanks man

Attached: 1557613326976.jpg (640x794, 157K)

yes, i'm familiar with the premise

just dip your guitar in paint

Well trachefag is proof that it really is.

Some user recommend a nice beginner bass.

yes

hmmm i see. how grim

have you pictured it today?

Attached: picturethekakainhispants.jpg (1440x973, 437K)

2:07 to 2:25 youtu.be/VyyxcaOgn6g

might have been jroach tho

More likely than trachefag

Doesn't matter, it's the same hell on earth in the end. With Jcope it's just sloth or envy instead of gluttony. Even the brain-damage is consistent. Prolonged drug use instead of oxygen depravation, the results are interchangeable.

I bought a jaguar and when I do bends above the 15th fret the fucking strings hop out of the bridge. Also, when you strum it agressivley or pluck a note hard, there's this awful noise coming from the strings between the bridge and the tailpiece, like if you actually struck them.

Jaguar players, do you have this problem?

you're saying they're the same person? are you a schizo?

He's an idiot that makes shit up about other people on the internet because he's missing something in his life and hopes that this will fill that gaping hole.

For all intents and purposes, they may as well be. They both ended up here, didn't they? They both are severely disabled mentally. They're both trapped in their respective worthless lives. How are they different really?

>japan
>choosing anything other besides ESP

Attached: 15678457825745.jpg (690x903, 82K)

Avoid poly finishes leave that for the factories, since they want to make buck by saving on the drying process
with DIY you can wait a little longer in your nitro finish and it will looks much better in the long run.

man i guess i never thought about it like that before. i hate to say it but you're right. one even pushes a wheelbarrow and the other one pushes a wheelchair. they even have pushing things with wheels around in common. wew

>Niggas having a conversation with himself.

I can't even get to that step. My paints are "drying" into a film on the water so that I can't even swirl, let alone dip anything in it.

I usually do a tru oil or linseed oil finish on my stuff that I stain

>orbital sander to body
Why would they hide beautiful wood under GREY paint?

Attached: IMG-20190908-WA0006.jpg (2340x4160, 906K)

Damn those are some poor looking vol pots

so you can discover it by rubbing your arm on it, its a little surprise the guitar maker have for you.

no theyre ok

And he spoilt the fun for him. Taking sandpaper to it is like opening presents a week before christmas.

That's why they like each other so much, they can "see" their common failures in one another. Which for normal people would be repulsive but not for them. Their diminished intellectual capacities prevents that type of conscious self-awareness and thus their connection is subconscious and remote in nature. In other words they don't understand it themselves, for them it just "is". Think of a goldfish in a tank. He doesn't understand or comprehend the glass, it just "is". Same thing. As sad and unfortunate as that is for both of them.

Look like cheap chinaman stuff, only seen pots like those in knockoffs.

this remind me i need to solder the wires on the eko-jackson.

This pic is fucking with m

>Think of a goldfish in a tank.
>in a pet store
lol sam immediately pops into my mind

Why do you think I like Jcum?

What's that model? Reverse search won't give me anything.

Huh. So you're saying they're more like animals than people?

Eh. Ha
You don't?
More or less. You can drive an animal with stimuli, a conscious being should be able to resist. Self-control, etc. You don't have to take my word for it though, I invite you to test it for yourself. Design an experiment and watch how they react, you'll come away with the same conclusions in the end. If nothing else it'll be entertaining.

They who? Jcum and trachefag? Who the hell is trachefag?

And why does it matter? They dont make noise.

Nice go do it

>You don't?
I don't like anyone

not even yourself

Attached: 1517631579405.jpg (2080x2404, 645K)

>you're saying they're the same person
fro/gg/man taking a piss

Give me the measurements on this dude

why am i so lonely and depressed

Attached: 1567920258757.jpg (302x341, 10K)

This guitar is 12 years old, the finish doesn't wear off, it just gets shiny

I'm the only one

Ok redpill me on fro/gg/man. I know the regular /gg/ peanut gallery but this is a new one

he's a frenchman crypto multi millionaire. watch for weird apostrophes and ask him about his electrical sockets when you see them it pisses him off

Well that doesn't clear anything up all all user

How does this make you feel, /gg/?

Attached: filled in tremolo cavity.jpg (612x816, 45K)

Are there any examples of anyone using extended range instruments to make anything but lame new age or prog music?

best i can do on such short notice

I'm pulling the trigger

Attached: firefox_rJ7j0Zb8SM.png (1371x899, 688K)

Oh oh oh oh oh, that's not good for the tone at all

Who the fuck decided most Fenders should have rosewood fretboards by default instead of maple? Rosewood is so damn bland and ugly. Take a black strat with white pickguard and rosewood fretboard. Most boring fucking guitar of all time right? Now switch that fretboard to maple and it's elegant as shit.

Fuck you very much then

You fuckers ever do your own finishes? I'm working on a project (swamp ash rear routed warmoth strat) and am looking for ideas for a cool natural finish. Show pics of your shit

Anyone know where I can find a left-handed 7 string? I've been wanting to get a 7 string for awhile but it's hard enough to find a regular 6 string lefty guitar, let alone a 7 string, especially a good one.

>the tonez
As opposed to the springs?

>some plastic and refrigerator magnets with some copper wire wrapped around it
>$3 with of material
>costs $100

why are guitarists so unbelievably fucking stupid?

Attached: guitar-pickup.jpg (620x349, 29K)

HELP! I've been practicing classical guitar as well as some rock but barr chords and the typical classical guitar pieces have fucked up the area around my thumb of my left hand. I can't keep pressed behind the neck for more than ten seconds without feeling pain, the pressure is just too much. Help what do. Videos on proper hand position please, is there still saving it?

Attached: 6556.jpg (1366x769, 137K)

That's literally everything anyone buys

Vaseline + wax (carnauba, bee wax, etc) + mineral oil + turpentine. The turpentine is supposed to gas off.
Dye of your choice is optional
Heat to about 50ºC, mix everything
Rub it on, heat all over with hot air gun so that it sinks into the wood, then rub it with jeans until you're left with pic related

Attached: DSC01245.jpg (800x499, 107K)

Black on white pickguard and sunburst are simply boring and generic no matter the fretboard material.

>You fuckers ever do your own finishes?
no but my chinese jackson neck (for the eko-jackson) arrived 4 days ago its going to be finished on clear nitrosayer.

Because they think there's embedded magic into the pickups to get crystal clear highs and embodied lows and mids. Fun fact: you can roll your own and make money with boutique pickups. Nothing theoretical (magnetic permeability, impedance, inductance) matters

can we get this in english

What is life but endless suffering?

Attached: cc8.jpg (722x349, 58K)

i'm doing great, thanks

i want to jump off a bridge i spent the entire weekend locked at home and tomorrow i'll slave again

>jROACH

i'd paypal him a can of raid but

do it

didnt know this guy were turkish.

hes not dirty or brown enough?

Too tense, and don't support the neck with your thumb. No need to latch on.

Tone puke is the best.

I bet you smell like shit.

It is for him, because he's thinking about guys when he's doing it.

Attached: Condor.jpg (800x542, 211K)

oh no look

I've worked in shitty warehouses that had nicer floors than that.

>I've worked in shitty warehouses
lol of course you have

kek

Actually, yes, but only if the back of the guitar had a natural finish

What's the most kaka guitar i could buy?

Attached: images (2).png (325x155, 15K)

Gibson

Condor

Two marshall cabs stacked are about 65 inches or 166 cms tall.

Yes, I had shitty jobs in college. And they were a nicer environment than your HOME, dummy.

>But tried to flex anyway

Your bass is smarter than you are.

>you’re over 20 years old and still trying to make it?
vocaroo.com/i/s0w8130WMfeS

Attached: 52975022-6CD8-49EC-AAC2-A926111D0B87.jpg (697x708, 96K)

His strings are a month of wages

Condor: At Least We Aren’t Dean!

>just learn notes and scales and pentatonic
>it works,/gg/ said

glad i finally found the guitar general

What is this Condor you people are talking about?

condors are birds user

>Condor

Attached: flush-money-down-the-toilet.jpg (1000x667, 474K)

keeping birds is expensive? i don't get it

>buy guitar with ugly hook headstock
>cut it with jigsaw until it looks like a tele headstock

What do you think?

Attached: hook to tele.jpg (1280x1280, 452K)

that guy is probability a woodsman and does professional sawing for a living

yfw you learn about pick slanting

Attached: s2-promo-thumb3-edit.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

How about this? This is supposed to be installed over a tremolo cavity. I can't import one, but I could machine one out of aluminum or brass.

Attached: tremolo to hardtail.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

aww rad!
ewww looks cheap

It's going to look stupid f it's not a Tele style guitar. Since he painted it, I would have just added a bit of wood and made it a Strat style.

Just block the trem

Should I?

Attached: 1_Full_Straight_Front_NA-105f607ce642a12761da828af316362b.jpg (2012x3200, 298K)

Excellent choice.

Local furniture guy I buy all my wood from for my CNC guitar project (I'll share one of them these days to shit on Squier shitplank fag) suggested Rubio Monocoat. It's an all-in-one type of deal (so just one application) that runs like $150 for one fucking liter. But if you order the $9 sample size online, it should be enough for a guitar

Attached: 1567302820119.jpg (512x359, 43K)

Here come the tremolopicking riffs

Or I could over-tighten the springs, but... I could also have something like this made. I'll design something and see how much it would cost to get it made

Attached: large.jpg (960x622, 120K)

How do I get better slides on guitar? If I press too lightly the note doesn't ring out and if press too hard my fingers won't slide, am I doing something wrong?

Oil the strings

there's a reason why they were considered shit guitars back in the 70s and 80s when you could pick them up cheap in pawn shops. then all the indie bands picked them up because they were poor and needed gear for all their weird tunings and they went back up in price again.

What are you going to run the strings through?

I can just make holes under the saddles. I'm looking for an accurate tremolo bridge model to start designing my own Patented Tonealloy Hardtail Conversion™.

when you wanna play guitar but also tell everyone you're a racist redneck without a brain

It's easier and cheaper to just block the trem

But why would I just put some coins in there when I can make something out of solid brass?

Attached: hardtail.jpg (652x488, 43K)

Who uses coins?

I do
The steel in the coins enhances the sustain
I call them Patented Tone Coins

I just use a block of hardwood

t. No coinz

Attached: hardtail.jpg (905x564, 79K)

Why

Is this supppsed to be this?

doesn't look like it. the second pic is a guitar with a import style tune-o-matic

Isit going to have a block on the back like a trem? You've got to have something to run the strings in, since there will be a big hole from where the trem use to be.

No shit. Just find it funny the troll is trying to pass it off as the same

I suppose I could use the block that comes with the tremolo

Attached: Patented Tone Metal (TM).jpg (1078x657, 78K)

When you don't understand US politics or history and can't appreciate metal but still shitpost anyway.

post all of your guitars

Attached: randall.jpg (881x430, 69K)

And here it is. I can 3d print a mock up to see if it would fit with a generic strat tremolo. Now that I think about it, I might need hardwood blocks to keep the string tension from trying to bend the bottom of the bridge. Well, it's patented tone shit and sustain.

Attached: patented shit.jpg (813x687, 44K)

You don’t deserve to see my genuine Gibson Les Paul Standard

Attached: B21E8C06-E790-40F0-AB3F-B6C271B78420.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>I might need hardwood blocks to keep the string tension from trying to bend the bottom of the bridge
SO, just block it like I said to begin with

are those HW1, obviously squier, and blacktop?

How do you guys feel about compression pedals?

70s strat, Squier and blacktop

I think I will just make a shorter block instead, since the aluminum will be basically for free

the allure

Attached: allure.png (564x718, 546K)

looks like something a metal kid would own

it's the most important pedal I use. Keeley Compressor plus is just perfect. Fairly affordable, you can adjust how much compression do you need and add or cut some high. You can also use it as a booster. You should try it.

what does a compressor do

how thin is too thin

Attached: notthicc.png (514x337, 155K)

>has only one pickup
>it's the wrong kind

reduces the dynamic range of your signal

Squares

looks like a marshmellow
>dynamic range
what is that

pumps air into a tank.

squares of what? like a math delay pedal?
no bully

the lowest and the highest level of sound. basically a compressor will boost the lowest volume of your guitar (that's why you can get a longer sustain) while taming the highest level.

so its like a volume knob? who would need that?

to be more precise it's like an auto-gain. it's SO useful if you play funk.

i play shoegaze and indirock

i suggest you should try it by yourself rather than watch demos. go to your local guitar store, ask for keeley compressor plus (it's the most simple comp pedal for any guitarist), and try it. there are many examples of comp pedal in many records, especially funk, but here's one of the obvious easy example of comp pedal in a normal situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=IjObRFiJHOw

>Keeley
I was actually looking at Keely.
Wanted something more than Boss

ok

and this. i believe kevin used two pedals in series. it sounds pleasantly overcompressed.
youtube.com/watch?v=PB2SYop7AaY

compressor plus if you want something simple. you don't need to fiddle around with the attack and release time.
cali76 or unit67 if you want to be fancier. you could get some nice harmonic distortion with them.

Attached: 02-20-2018-Compressor-Plus-Front-e1524683483950.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I love /gg/ when they actually discuss something

Now I'm thinking... if people can make guitars like this... doesn't it mean I could fill my FR cavity with epoxy and put in a hard tail?

Attached: epoxy wood.jpg (1550x1200, 309K)

>I'm thinking
doubt it

word on the street is that bass guitars are for faggots

Shit, I prototyped a hartail conversion similar to this out of epoxy like a year ago, and this looks nicer

Attached: 1566883710508.jpg (592x592, 40K)

Hey, SIR. That is Eddie Van Halen Tone Coins™.

going to buy this soon as my first strat but want to put a tortoiseshell pickguard on it because I love the colour combo, thoughts? it's $1,500 for the player strat

Attached: 0144503500_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

Got any pics?

99%+ of guitarists don't even know how to construct a major scale on any degree from anywhere on the fretboard.

And if I were to ask that same population to make a 4 chord based on a certain key, they wouldn't be able to or know which note of the scale they are playing on each string.

That's so sad.

It blows my mind how many guitarists learn without learning such foundational stuff first.

And it's not fucking hard. Just learn half steps and whole steps and what that jump is across strings. Boom. Now you can do it.

Guitar and music education is so bad, it's ridiculous.

Get back to your foundations, all.

I think... this would probably work

Attached: floating to hardtail.png (1392x1372, 2.81M)

What’s the best place to learn this stuff?

No one asked you shit, Jimmy.

Improvise for Real is a good book to learn this stuff. It really applies to any instrument.

It's basically a learn music by playing music/ear training approach.

It's nice because it starts you off at the very basics and builds from that.

It's easy to build scales and chords from anywhere when you know how music works in the first place.

Attached: 1554933593047.png (750x1334, 2.03M)

Reddit Mcbutterpanties the alt namecuck gg deserves.

elaborate

Sounds like faggy European talk to me

Do whatever you want.

Just trying to help out so you guys don't sound like every other generic guitarist who uses pentatonic boxes/CAGED/3NPS.

Me? I just play the notes I hear in my head.

Trust me, you wouldn't understand.

Attached: dc8aeb8b2bdba5b90809a8b4fed18eec.jpg (1824x1859, 359K)

Guthrie is a CAGEDcuck.
He doesn't play by ear.

I'd say that's why I'm better than him but I'm just better than him in general. I can't help the fact that I'm a badass.

Attached: 1471530030347.jpg (400x500, 42K)

Looking for advice on what to offer for this amp. Obviously a steal at the listed price, but I want to push the seller a bit. Don't want to lowball him / offend him.
What do you think

Attached: sweet_amp.png (1176x669, 461K)

Nobody cares

Attached: 1460522315753.jpg (675x683, 72K)

I was really hoping someone found jcope’s craigslist ad

Attached: AF8EEC20-277D-4B54-AC8E-D32022C17076.jpg (1301x740, 267K)

classic projection, lowlife

bitch you heard what i said

Attached: you.jpg (159x233, 9K)

I'd go visit him. You think he'd be too scared to answer the door? He's a lil' feller after all

Ask what type tubes
Why would i sell my amp?

you probably pawn all kinds of shit in the ghetto

Guitar is a folk instrument. It never fit into that system due to its 5ths and a minor 3rd tuning. It's awkward, intuitive, and demands a lot of work or a very high IQ ala Holdsworth.

Learning the same shit on a piano is childs play.

Or, take your guitar, and tune it to 4ths. Now it's easy to learn theory.

>tfw no saechi gf

Attached: 6f809fe9325718894e9026a07bb05629.jpg (532x800, 144K)

lol hell no

Because you need money, you don’t play in a band/gig, and clearly don’t understand how the amp works lol

Attached: 47D12EE8-A4D2-43F5-85C2-8673CCDA9385.gif (220x295, 604K)

*unintuitive

Seriously, why do you think every other string instrument player uses an even tuning and four strings?

Guitar is set up so it's biased towards just memorizing chord and scale shapes instead of playing music classically. Guitar is a creative instrument with no mind payed to the world of classical reproduction - performing a piece with other people having never heard it or practiced with them before.

I can just see him standing on his little tippy toes to see out the peephole in the door

Guitars are tuned to 4ths though.

>hss
>24 frets
>EMGs
>floyd rose

why is saechi too good for a regular strat? leo got it right the first fuckin' time and SRV sure as hell didn't have a problem with it!

Attached: imgrc0068684909.jpg (659x800, 162K)

Guitar thinking fucked me up

>5 frets
>4th

Guitar thinking is a cancer, I'm going to go tune my guitar like an extended range mandolin and stop playing rock/folk covers.

Boring sunday night?

>better tone for rock
>more range
>less noise
>more tuning stability

Because a regular strat is too bad.

I'm not God, it's not my fault jcope is a manlet

Cheer up buttercup you’ll get a growth spurt one day

Youth is thinking the newest guitars are the best and ogling spec sheets and fret counts
Adolescence is thinking vintage guitars are better and ranting about tone and soul
Adulthood is realizing guitars are just fashion accessories and tone comes from your fingers and amp
Old age is realizing tubes were a waste of money after the late 2000s
Death is regretting not playing a Gibson, the only guitar that is good enough.

I don't understand your problem.

>not a PRS or les paul

confirmed lesbo

you mean compression effects, like the one built into your axe FX?

they're very useful for making pinch harmonics and tapping more audible with clean tones, and evening out the volume between violent strumming and fast melodic playing with a lighter touch. i wouldn't be able to play neosoul without it.

i don't know what a compressor pedal is though. is that like, you set your compression level to the expression pedal? how? why?

It's the exact same thing, but in a pedal

huh????

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

What more is there to say? I'm ready to cuck and suck my way to the top here at gg.

post gibson

now kiss

Attached: 1465907585869.thumb.gif.c37a933d510342bcd75ef57d4be7bd5d.gif (460x351, 309K)

Heaven is when you finally grow out of playing metal

>tfw Saechi is my guitarfu but the blue on her model bugs the hell out of me
>at least got to show Kudo my M-II at AX this year

Attached: 20190906_123815(1).jpg (1836x2631, 720K)

>(1)

I’m getting fret buzz only on the low E string when I do a g chord. It’s not coming from forward of the frets as if the action was too low but actually fucking behind it. The fret itself isn’t worn.

wat do. Not convinced truss rod adjustment will fix it (acoustic). I think it’s because I dropped the other night guitar and it landed on the neck. :(

By that I mean I’m pretty sure it is buzzing off the second fret when I am fretting the third.

CLAIRO THREAD WHEN?

Nah, just cropped it cause empty space in the pic

Attached: 20190908_223718.jpg (3264x1836, 1.2M)

This is probably a series of common questions, but if I want to learn guitar - what guitar should I get?

In terms of music that I like, I like rock but I've also been enjoying a lot more folk and classical pieces lately - so I'm not sure with respect to electric vs acoustic.

Does it make sense to go for a new or a used instrument?

be gentle (*^_^*)

Attached: 9.9.jpg (4000x2250, 733K)

>custom
Fake news

Tuned it down and it stopped, tuned it up and it got worse.

Loosen truss rod maybe?

I have my biggest gig to dare on Thursday, this is such a fucking pain in the arse.

Get a steel string acoustic. It’s not ideal for classical but it will serve you well for folk and rock. If you plan on singing you definitely don’t want to start with an electric, I am a singer songwriter and I barely ever pick up my Strat.

Asian Electrics and spanish-style acoustics are lead/solo instruments. They're wider, flatter, and sound good with lighter strings, so it's easier to play complex music.

American style steel string guitars and traditional fender/gibson electrics are rhythm instruments. They have small changes that make playing lots of chords and bass string riffs easy, but lead playing and fingerpicking harder.

Sorry, pretty scrapped it all when I decided to quit on it. But it essentially looked like yours except taller (planned a floyd conversion) and integrated the block into the piece. Would be interested in milling one if you share your plans though

now make one to fit a floyd rose route

>he bought an anime guitar instead of a real M-II

In ten years, M-IIs will still be great guitars
In ten years, bang dream's servers will have been shut down for almost a decade and the amount of people remembering roselia then will be the number of people remembering girl's dead monster today. And you'll have an LTD M-II knockoff that says "roselia" on it.

Attached: crocjhg82vlls5jzz1la.jpg (1600x1200, 1.24M)

Actually a thing already. Except they designed it for the Speedloader strings, so you're limited to Fender Bullets

Attached: 15680086088518197098950666256963.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

its already a classic anime get over yourself lol

i see some corrosion you dirty mboy

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x311, 21K)

It's an above average video game tied in with some fake/lame idol concerts and a long running series of CGI advertisements that is supposedly an anime.

For reference, K-On was a genuine cult classic and 10 years later people are already forgetting about it and 4/5 fans are secondaries who only know the memes. Love Live was supposedly the next idolm@ster and it's already fucking dead in the west and on the fast track to irrelevance in its home country. Bang Dream isn't going to last. In ten years you won't remember who your favorite girl was.
>shit, did i like....hona?

For a few hundred more you coulda got a 90s ESP bro. It would have been your friend for life.

Attached: consider it.jpg (820x781, 174K)

oh stop it you big baby

I'm trying to help you dude

Sell that thing while people still know what a roselia is and get a real one. Saaya Himari would want you to do it.

Attached: another cheap m-ii off reverb.jpg (2668x2000, 1.71M)

lol did you just reply to yourself

Wasn't even me you're talking to. I have nicer stuff but I got it for next to nothing so it serves as my beater

Attached: 20190908_230949.jpg (1836x2630, 840K)

I told you guys not to do this

Attached: welp.jpg (1366x768, 604K)

oh no is that poopie

100% pure kaka

No, it's kaka

Are Kona Guitars any good?

pic related

Attached: kona.jpg (750x1000, 67K)

guitars are one of those things where you get what you pay for but almost anything is at least good enough and at a layman's level it's 99% person 1% equipment

they're a lot like cars in that way

t. could out drive most sportscar owners in his 1993 honda civic DX

you could do better

Attached: RGIX27FEQM_SBS.jpg (2000x617, 134K)

>1993 honda civic DX
based

Why not just buy used for half the price?

someone fapped on it before

maybe he has a fetish for losing hundreds of dollars on the privilege of not even being the first person to play a guitar (it was fingerfucked by setup techs before it ever left the factory)

fyi semen makes any guitar finish slicker and better to play on

i've been jacking off and giving gibson necks a good rub for years and everyone thinks i refinished the guitar when they try it but little do they know it's the original finish with a little tone jizz worked in

does it work with fender polyester finish? i'd do it to my mim strat

ANY guitar finish

all you need is a handful of jizz. the natural proteins practically give new life to your guitar.

and if you don't like the result you can always sell it.

Why do you need so and so guitar to play so and so genre
Why do you need to care about what's iconic or traditional
Why do you need to be like someone before you when you aren't even related to them
Why do you need a "tone" like someone else
Why do you need to play so and so genre that was played out before you were born
Why do you need to tune to EADGBE and strum the same chords as everyone else
Why do you learn shapes instead of intervals
Why don't you do something interesting with guitar

because you need an interesting guitar to do that and i can't afford one ;_;

Attached: sarah-longfield-signature-metal-strandberg-headless-guitar-a-1-606x909.png (606x909, 252K)