Friendly reminder he could be out tommorow on time served

friendly reminder he could be out tommorow on time served

Attached: 1554899709126.jpg (612x542, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDe2Xp5DJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=98Z4jBPlXD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hyped for the new album.

same. the reports said he came up with tons of lyrics and music videos in there

>on time served
friendly reminder thats not how squealer protection works

friendly reminder that he has been out on witness protection and this is just an attempt at misdirecting those who want to murder him.

Hi Mula!

Hope he had some bum fun inside

put the bad man back in prison. :(

how could you witness protection someone with '69' tattooed on their forehead?

I hope he does another interview whenever he gets out, probably not though. It'd be interesting to see what he has to say nearly a year later

reminder that this man simply DOES NOT lose

Attached: scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmgaaaaaannnnnnnngggg.png (1166x730, 1.34M)

You guys think he got raped in there?

imagine actually enjoying this faggots music. the only contribution he has to it is his horrendous vocals and lyrics and he can't even do good on his fucking part. pathetic what you people deem good music. gummo and that one song he had with trippie redd and unotheactivist slaps tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDe2Xp5DJNM

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

It's time, bros.

Attached: SCUMGANG2019.png (1097x679, 1.5M)

Who /readyforhisinevitableassassination themomentheleavesprison/ here?

unironically can't wait

wait what the fuck is he out tomorrow?

his lawyer said he could be getting out on time served

wouldn't be a big loss for music

Former Tekashi 6ix9ine Manager Kifano “Shotti” Jordan Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison

Friendly reminder that’s not how squealer protection works

Hi Zilla!

No chance.

Hi faggot

HipHopHeads STILL pretending to give a fuck about street level honor codes because this goofy ass faggot annoyed them that badly holy shit
it just keeps on giving

his album was fun as fuck and i cant wait for this little nigga to get out

what the fuck no way source?

>hurrrr seeeeeeething
No faggot, it’s not caring about ‘honor codes’
It’s just finding squealers funny. It’ll make a great music video when he is found

It's been 3 years Junius...let it go...

He's not getting out tomorrow. And why exactly are you faggots hyped about his release? I mean his whole gimmick was rapping about gang and street shit even though he clearly wasn't about that life. It's known by literally every person on the planet he snitched. As someone who was heavily involved in gang shit and street shit in my youth it probably won't bode over well for this nigga.

If the reports are true about the people he associated with trying to rob him, kidnap him, and even fuck his baby moms then they clearly weren't loyal to him and he had no reason to be loyal to them. I'm not mad at him snitching because he wanted to get back to his family and kid, etc etc, but thinking he's going to be released and still be on that GANG GANG SCUM GANG shit, that's not really going to fly and he's going to get shit on and checked by LITERALLY everyone in hip-hop. Nobody in hip-hop will want to collab or work with him because of the stigma of "snitching".

And I put "snitching" in quotes because it's only SNITCHING when you're in the streets doing dirt. If you're regular ass civilian or normal person working a 9 to 5, it isn't "snitching" and you're expected to call the cops.

The lines blur where we decide whether it was truly snitching, because yes he was cool with NTG and he gave them money and was associated (kinda like how Chris Brown is associated with Pirus, even though the lil nigga hasn't done shit but put hands on Rihanna) with them but 6ix9ine has never actually put in work or did dirt in the streets.

Also I forgot to add: the REAL king of new york is supposed to get out summer of 2020. I can't wait to see what that boy BOBBY SHMURDA has been cooking up for the last 6 years.

Comin for you too faggot

i shit butt naked in public i'm not afraid to die

Good

A big gain for music.

Trappunk revival in 3...2...NIGGAS IFFY UH

Shmurda made one hot song.

Our boi made several bangers up until jailtime. I can't wait till next summer.

He's fucking gone. Could/should have just stayed with City Morgue dudes. Kids genuinely cannot handle rap.

Shmurda had 3 hit songs before he went inside. He only got to release 1 EP before the FEDs got him. And unlike 6ix9ine, majority of the charges he was hit with was from putting in ACTUAL WORK and was being investigated welllll before the music thing took off. And if we're being honest, his music taking off is probably what really led to his arrest. He's also such a loyal nigga that he could've did like 2 years in a deal but it would've left his homie Rowdy to do like 10-15 or some shit and he didn't want to leave his homie on stuck, so he denied the deal and took the 5 years. "Real nigga shit" as they say.

I also don't think 6ix9ine would've been a thing if Bobby and GS9 was still running around Brooklyn. I think Casanova would've put a stop to 6ix9ine too if he had popped off before he blew up.

Fuck Yes. I'm hyped

I'm glad bobby is gone because 69 unironically makes hyper more fun music that every party smashes to. Period.

>ahh bloo bloo muh nigger shit

lol who gives a fuck what some pavement apes do with their loyalty
remember at the end of the day they are nothing but thugs and 69 made rap fun again fuck off nigger

he'll get shot though...didn't he totally rat out a bunch of gang members to the police?

I wouldn't expect a pasty face white devil to know anything about loyalty, so I guess you're right, faggot.

and it happens every day

>69 made rap fun again
this is hilarious, i know exactly who you are. never do drugs if you're this hooked on zoomer social media fuckery. your brain would implode if you lost your virginity.

Oh yeah, more larping is exactly what this shyte thread needs

man I love 69 but hot nigga is the greatest song period

wait wat

what's your favorite 69 song?
youtube.com/watch?v=98Z4jBPlXD4

Attached: 1530327642481.jpg (600x751, 130K)

>dumb white faggot really thinks this shit hole is so special that only his pasty face degenerates browse it
I'm sorry your "safe space" has been invaded but people of all ethnicity browse Yea Forums idiot. It's the internet in 2019, not a 1960s White's Only hugbox dipshit. But no, I'm actually a white kid from the suburbs just larping as a black guy, ya got me dickhead.

you change the tattoo to two eights and surgically make him look asian for his next music career

Take a chill pill nigger/spic/other.

Nah I'm actually a white kid named Connor from the suburbs, ya got me.

I dig ya, nigga.

The no snitch thing is just something gangbangers started saying because they knew niggers are retarded and wouldn’t realize there wasn’t a single upside to going to prison for 10-50 years over hood shit.

>The no snitch thing isj ust something gangbangers started saying because they knew niggers are retarded and wouldn't realize there wasn't a single upside to going to prison for 10-50 years over hood shit
It's funny you say that because the Italian mafia and the mobsters were the one who started the whole no snitching shit. I mean where do you think Drake got the whole Omerta thing from?

I can see it already, be on the lookout for "8Suzuki8" in the future

Prison rape is mostly a myth. With that said, he definitely got his cheeks busted, but he gave it up freely.