This is our future. are you guys ready for it?

this is our future. are you guys ready for it?

Attached: 20190903_161854.png (634x707, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/science/drinking-coffee-may-prevent-tinnitus
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/89002050/
eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/3228/2/Hall-Tinnitus.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you keep reposting this so obsessively what the fuck

don't blast your music at 100 all the time and don't be a pussy bitch about what /k/ considers an eventuality and memes over

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unless you're a complete dumbass and blast music into your ears with shitty headphones. I bet you he had some garbage like $15 skullcandy overears he got from the super market and used them at high volume because they didn't sound good enough at lower volumes.

I work in a warehouse and I feel autistic being the only person wearing earplugs

Headphones are the least of my worries. Try working at a place with heavy machinery that's loud as fuck.

Why would you? Protect your ears.

He probably drank too much coffee, since that's what causes tinnitus, not loud music. Also, he probably had bigger problems than tinnitus.

WHAT'S THAT SONNY? YOU FEEL ARTISTIC ABOUT EARMUFFS?

oops sorry honey wrongerino
pbs.org/newshour/science/drinking-coffee-may-prevent-tinnitus

Loud music and sounds do cause tinnitus though. Are you stupid?

Seriously, why do you think pro musicians wear ear monitors or custom ear plugs? A lot of them also function as earplugs to dampen the intense sound from the stage.

>this is our future
Not mine. I stopped listening to sounds completely for fear of getting tinnitus. Now I have my special designed ear plugs in my ears 24/7 to prevent any sound to enter my them.

LOL literally wrong in every possible way. Caffeine directly causes tinnitus.
Drugs do too. Especially caffeine. Doctors will tell you to stop using caffeine if you complain about it. It is unlikely that a physically healthy young man who used headphones would develop permanent tinnitus from loud music in headphones. Tinnitus has more psychological underpinnings than physical.

>NO MOTHER I WONT TURN DOWN MY MUSIC BITCH
>I DONT CARE ABOUT TINNITUS
>turns up metal louder

Attached: gigachad music.png (832x1000, 444K)

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/89002050/
do you think it was the same guy?

>Tinnitus has more psychological underpinnings
But it's caused by a damaged ear drum, and of course you're told to chill with caffine because it increases blood pressure which can make it worse or even temporally louder.
> It is unlikely that a physically healthy young man who used headphones would develop permanent tinnitus from loud music in headphones
Yeah, it can happen, like I said before along with others, he had to be blasting it into his ears at high volumes for hours at a time. It may not happen suddenly(in some cases, I have in my left ear slightly from having a bike tire explode beside me head), but it is something that can happen over time.

>LOL NOPE WRONG
don't you think you're missing something

Attached: chevroletcitation3.jpg (400x220, 26K)

Nope, not caused by a damaged eardrum at all. If the cause is physical, it would be related to the inner ear, specifically damage to the cochlea and the organ of corti.

You're literally just pulling things out of your ass nigger

I've had tinnitus my entire life, I've learned to live with it. Not sure why he killed himself. It sucks majorly bad but also it's not that bad

Attached: downlo1ad.jpg (221x228, 8K)

Lol mad.

stop replying to these shitty tinnitus spam threads you losers i'm tired of seeing them

The cause is always physical, it's not some mental thing at all. Why are you trying to force that it is? Having a bike tire blow up to my head and giving me that slight ringing in my ear wasn't psychological.

Guy's probably just an assblasted Mormon unable to drink coffee so he's spreading anti-caffeine propaganda.

It can get so bad it's like having someone letting off a siren in your ear. You can't sleep, and barely function. It's a pretty serious thing. I'm lucky that It's not bad at all, and sometimes I don't notice it.

Imagine killing yourself because of tinnitus and not hyperacusis which is 10x worse easily. Pussy

Nope, not "always physical". I never said it wasn't physical. In fact, I said exactly why it could be physical, and I named the anatomy involved if it is physical. It's a fact that tinnitus is more prevalent in people with depression, and it is mainly treated with cognitive-behavioral therapy.
eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/3228/2/Hall-Tinnitus.pdf

And I don't disagree with you.

I'm just trying to say that it's a serious thing, It's caused by physical reasons take care of your ears, and if you can use ear plugs (there's a shit load of choices and makes, I use the etymotic hi-fi plugs for live shows)when you can, or feel you should. Like concerts (which can also make the sound better), machinery, etc. Right now my volume meter on spotify is at about 25% and I'm hearing everything just fine. That's why I stand beside the face this dude had to be blasting shit into his ears at high volumes for hours upon hours.

>he doesn't sage